sechs kies yg nb

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 arisu

arisu

짝짝짝짝

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,188 posts
  • Locationur about to go to surgery to get tiddies. ur boyfriend kim mingyu is right there with u. “everything is gonna b ok” he says as u go into surgery. when u get out u ask “where is mingyu”. “who do u think gave u the tiddies” the nurse says

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:08 PM

sechs.jpg

Article: Sechs Kies locked away in YG's jewelry box too? Why their fans are mad

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+503, -14] So YG needs to hurry and make up with all the broadcast channels... Sechs Kies would've gotten a lot more promos in if YG had made up with the cable shows and KBS...

2. [+338, -19] Please help them promote more ㅠ I want to see more of them

3. [+246, -14] They spent so much effort on their album for a year and yet only promoted it on two music shows... Sechs Kies has amazing variety skills but YG didn't put them on any public broadcast channels, let alone cable... Eun Ji Won has been known to be a key variety figure but ever since they joined YG, he's been stuck on the backburner. YG loves promoting fan merchandise and fan signings but what fans really want are stage performances and variety shows. I had no idea YG would be this bad at managing them... What's the point if fans get album sales to hit 80,000 and #1 on Gaon when it's only the fans who know because YG won't promote the numbers. Now I know why YG is so hated by their fans... Is it really too much to ask that our artists be promoted on TV?

4. [+52, -2] Please give us Sechs Kies ㅠ their 5th album songs are great but not enough promos~

5. [+45, -2] I understand the channels are going through a strike right now but there are still music shows on cable channels... can we please promote good music so more people can listen to it ㅜ

6. [+45, -1] It's not only Sechs Kies stuck on the backburner but all of YG... I feel bad for their artists. I don't think I've seen Sechs Kies on any TV show recently.

7. [+41, -5] Eun Ji Won used to be everywhere on variety shows but now I rarely see him ever since he joined YG

8. [+35, -0] I'm questioning if it was worth it for Eun Ji Won to sign with YG. You used to be able to see him on any TV show when you turned the TV on but I haven't even seen him during the Chuseok holiday!!!!

9. [+35, -0] I don't understand why YG gets the honor of being labeled a big agency when the support they give their artists is less than that of mid tier agencies. They're good at nothing other than acting all tryhard tsk tsk.

10. [+34, -0] Eun Ji Won used to be on TV at least once a week but now he's no where to be seen since joining YG. Fans have waited for this first album in 18 years but YG never promoted it or even got them on to music shows. Sechs Kies fan merchandise is also priced significantly higher than other YG artists. Are we fans just ATMs to you?

#2 ❂ cʜυɴɢʜᴀ ❂

❂ cʜυɴɢʜᴀ ❂

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:10 PM

YG's lack of management

what's new?

#3 Nietzsche Oppar

Nietzsche Oppar

Philosopher of OneHallyu

• PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationBeware! for I'm a sharptongued virgin man and therefore fearless! Free from the fear of getting downvoted! I'm Übermensch.

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:10 PM (Edited by Nietzsche Oppar, 12 October 2017 - 01:10 PM.)

they should be grateful with what they have.

#4 BLACK CAT

BLACK CAT

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,983 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:12 PM

YG's lack of management

what's new?

#5 chiirbii

chiirbii

🏳️‍🌈

• PipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:13 PM

Did they really only promote on two shows? Yikes.

Sechskies is made for TV, truly. Between Jiwon's experience and everyone elses oddball antics, you'd think they'd be booking a lot of appearances. But... nope.

#6 CamCam

CamCam

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts
  • LocationJuggling cheer squad with WJSN, and preparing Yuehua & RBW Kings for their royal debuts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:13 PM (Edited by CamCam, 12 October 2017 - 01:38 PM.)

Most companies:

Good management

YG:

"gOoD mAnAgEmEnT"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcdG6-ZAiE9uu2qZacYz2

#7 Jishade

Jishade

Jensoo forever ♥

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,202 posts
  • Locationbling bling blink PinKon

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:14 PM

YG's lack of management

what's new?

they should be grateful with what they have.

#8 itouch

itouch

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts
  • LocationThis is still my first OH account :)

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:15 PM

9. [+35, -0] I don't understand why YG gets the honor of being labeled a big agency when the support they give their artists is less than that of mid tier agencies. They're good at nothing other than acting all tryhard tsk tsk.

I detected a random Ikon shade. damn.

#9 inihara

inihara

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:16 PM

LOL everyone already knew it..not suprising

#10 Insane

Insane

Somewhere

• PipPipPip
  • 1,893 posts
  • LocationInsane Land

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:19 PM

They shouldn't be in YG

#11 blue7kaoru

blue7kaoru

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,089 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:26 PM

The reason YG signed them was because they were "hot" and thay knew they'd make money thanks to them but right now that their hype is gone, they don't see it worthy to invest in the group that much.

#12 Affley

Affley

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,807 posts
  • Location★·.·★ India ★·.·★ ɱųƖɬıʄąŋɖơɱ {𝒿𝒶𝑒𝒿𝑜𝑜𝓃𝑔✫𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒽𝑜}

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:29 PM

Hope Sechs Kies get better promotions, their fans deserve it

#13 jaeten's bae

jaeten's bae

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts
  • Locationin taecyeon's bed

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:29 PM

yep keep complaining, maybe yg might open his eyes 

#14 Vatika

Vatika

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:43 PM (Edited by Vatika, 03 November 2017 - 11:13 PM.)

coffee.gif

#15 PEACHES.

PEACHES.

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • Location♥ ♥ ♥

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:26 PM

smh it’s true though, like i actually wanted them to come out on 아형 but ???? wyd yg

#16 YGstan

YGstan

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,958 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:30 PM

They've actually done quite a lot. Concerts. Two comebacks. Music shows. Jiwon was on New Journey to the West variety for a whole season.

#17 cheese2

cheese2

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:35 PM

The reason YG signed them was because they were "hot" and thay knew they'd make money thanks to them but right now that their hype is gone, they don't see it worthy to invest in the group that much.

kind of reminds me of one/jaewon

#18 YGstan

YGstan

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,958 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:52 PM (Edited by YGstan, 12 October 2017 - 03:04 PM.)

Actually they had been disbanded for 16 years when YG signed them. And being that one of the members, Jaijin, is YG's brother-in-law I kind of viewed it as a favor for them that YG signed them.
They were before my time, but I like their music now and really like their personalities, especially Jiwon...but I wouldn't say they were "hot" when YG signed them. YG has put a lot of resources behind them, like concerts and stages, that they may have not otherwise gotten. They are getting well-deserved attention, but YG has helped them a lot.
A big 3 company putting resources behind a first generation group that had been disbanded for almost 20 years is unprecedented.

#19 Meeks

Meeks

♛Girl Group Enthusiast♛

• PipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:01 PM

Shouldn’t companies have one artist promote while the others are resting? There’s literally no group promoting right now from YG, right? Their management and promoting style is frustrating to me.

#20 YGstan

YGstan

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,958 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:08 PM

Shouldn’t companies have one artist promote while the others are resting? There’s literally no group promoting right now from YG, right? Their management and promoting style is frustrating to me.

Well no company was promoting during the holidays last week.

YG has been promoting non-stop this year. YG has been averaging 2-3 artists per month with a comeback/debut. To put it mildly, that has never happened in YG ever until this year. They've had an unprecedented number of artists comeback and debut this year.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sechs kies, yg, nb

Up, Up and Away!