Photo

TWICE do random piano/singing covers on V LIVE: Big Bang's Haru Haru & BlackPink's Playing With Fire

twice big bang blackpink nayeon momo dahyun chaeyoung

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 SAYUNA

SAYUNA

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,648 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:45 PM

TWICE were doing random singing and dancing covers on their V LIVE yesterday

for the singing covers Dahyun played the piano. Some of the songs they did:

Big Bang - Haru Haru

BlackPink - Playing With Fire

- This is not the first time they cover Haru Haru on piano in a V LIVE, they also did it in 2016!

- Dahyun knows Haru Haru so well that she can even play the piano without looking at it. XD

- I kinda wish they would do real piano covers of this LOL it would be great! Nayeon's voice in the end of PWF *w*

- Pianist Dahyun <3 Nayeon & Chaeng's vocals/rap <3 the rise of vocalist Momo, so cute <3

#2 Rex068

Rex068

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:50 PM (Edited by Rex068, 12 October 2017 - 12:51 PM.)

Dahyun is always playing Haru Haru lol but I don't mind at all rlytearpls.png

LOLOLOL They're singing the lyrics of Lies over the Haru haru instrumental. I can't lmao

#3 U e n o

U e n o

υємιиα

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,507 posts
  • Locationin Mina's heart ♥

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:53 PM

my fave rlytearpls.png 

#4 Jishade

Jishade

Jensoo forever ♥

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,746 posts
  • Locationbling bling blink PinKon

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:57 PM

who was singing in playing with fire though? didn't sound like Nayeon was the only one singing was someone else besides chaeyoung?

#5 SAYUNA

SAYUNA

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,648 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:58 PM

who was singing in playing with fire though? didn't sound like Nayeon was the only one singing was someone else besides chaeyoung?

Momo, she's holding the camera, she sings the most in the beginning then later Nayeon sings more.

#6 LaJetée

LaJetée

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:03 PM (Edited by LaJetée, 12 October 2017 - 01:33 PM.)

Still hoping for an official cover of Haru Haru one day rlytearpls.png

#7 zuljanim

zuljanim

Idol

• PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:06 PM

antis are shooketh indeed lmao

cant wait for their korean CB teaser ahmagahplz.png

#8 walorin

walorin

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:14 PM

momo has such a cute voice chuplz.png

#9 Hiiva

Hiiva

Idol

• PipPip
  • 280 posts
  • LocationTWICELAND

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:14 PM

my fav is when pianist Dahyun doing huming song featuring with vocalist Momo chuplz.png

#10 cornybicth

cornybicth

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:17 PM

nayeon sounded so nice singing around 0:10  i wish she continued singing / tried to sing seriously

this song definitely suits her voice <3

#11 SAYUNA

SAYUNA

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,648 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:18 PM

nayeon sounded so nice singing around 0:10  i wish she continued singing / tried to sing seriously

this song definitely suits her voice <3

Yes this is my fav part when Nayeon sings there, the song really suits her voice >w<! I want a real cover LOL

#12 epitome T0T

epitome T0T

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:20 PM

dahyun and piano is a concept for her melody project please jype rlytearpls.png

#13 skyjennie

skyjennie

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,162 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:26 PM

I needed this in my life

TWICEPINK reigning 

black-pink-gif-momo-twice-Favim.com-5085

#14 momo's lamborghini

momo's lamborghini

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:32 PM

I miss their special cover performances :rlytearpls:

#15 LaJetée

LaJetée

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:38 PM (Edited by LaJetée, 12 October 2017 - 01:39 PM.)

Yes this is my fav part when Nayeon sings there, the song really suits her voice >w<! I want a real cover LOL

I've noticed Twice are often hesitant to sing seriously or project their voices when singing in these vlives and fansigns, which was not the case around when they first debuted. It sucks so badly that antis have dragged them about that vocals so much that you can tell their scared to sing sometimes. Even Nayeon and Chaeyoung in this v who sounded great when they did sing seriously would often fall into basically whispering their singing or playing around instead of singing seriously, like the dragging has really clearly done a number on all of their confidence and it really hurts to see that.

#16 momo's lamborghini

momo's lamborghini

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:44 PM

I've noticed Twice are often hesitant to sing seriously or project their voices when singing in these vlives and fansigns, which was not the case around when they first debuted. It sucks so badly that antis have dragged them about that vocals so much that you can tell their scared to sing sometimes. Even Nayeon and Chaeyoung in this v who sounded great when they did sing seriously would often fall into basically whispering their singing or playing around instead of singing seriously, like the dragging has really clearly done a number on all of their confidence and it really hurts to see that.

Do you think twice goes on pann to read comments or something or YouTube comments?

#17 LaJetée

LaJetée

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:51 PM (Edited by LaJetée, 12 October 2017 - 01:51 PM.)

Do you think twice goes on pann to read comments or something or YouTube comments?

They don't really have to go on pann to see those comments though. I've seen those kinds of comments on naver and nate articles, not to mention the pann post about their piano knock knock thing was even made into a naver article, and like you mentioned they can see them on youtube comments. It sucks that it's clearly had an effect on their confidence (and if you've followed them closely from the beginning it's very very clear their confidence has changed) because building up their confidence is one of the biggest factors to improving their live performances and at the moment their confidence still seems pretty shot.

#18 cornybicth

cornybicth

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:52 PM

it isn't unlikely that idols read comments about themselves though, its possible considering how their confidence isnt like it used to be

#19 zuljanim

zuljanim

Idol

• PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:52 PM

wow mods are cleaning insanely fast nowadaysahmagahplz.png

i doubt about pann, but twitter youtube or/and IG is highly possible

#20 tobe

tobe

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,607 posts
  • Location#Signal

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:53 PM

MOMO FOR MAIN VOCAL SHE HARD CARRIED

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: twice, big bang, blackpink, nayeon, momo, dahyun, chaeyoung

Up, Up and Away!