#1 chiirbii

chiirbii

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

• PipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:44 PM

Β 

Β 

This is after he apologized for groping Hilarie Burton on TRL back in 2001.

Β 

msrJJig.gif

#2 girlonfire

girlonfire

Idol

• PipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:46 PM

Exposedt

#3 nsfw2

nsfw2

Chen's Eyebrows

• PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:50 PM

Not surprised, he was always skeevy

#4 tide

tide

γ…€

• PipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:51 PM

honestly this is why liking males in hollywood is such a gamble. he was never a great actor, but i at least hoped he would be a decent person. i should have known since i don't recall him ever saying much about his brother's rape allegations.

honestly these women should get together and gone girl him.

#5 Mimi

Mimi

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,834 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:05 PM

unsure.png

#6 Chamy

Chamy

Official YG Anti

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,073 posts
  • Locationin south korea waiting to jump yg

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:05 PM

I wish more celebs would speak out the moment these things happen.

#7 KaepJang

KaepJang

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Location[+40, -1] Korea tries really hard to downplay BTS so I'm really grateful that they're being recognized overseas. If the Korean media has any shame at all, they wouldn't dare take credit for their achievements by saying Korea had anything to do with it. BTS paved this path without any help from the Korean public or media. The only thing the Korean media has done to them is create rumors and put downs.

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:07 PM

I wish more celebs would speak out the moment these things happen.

true... they just want to ruin his life now.

#8 chiirbii

chiirbii

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

• PipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:10 PM

true... they just want to ruin his life now.

No. They finally feel safe enough to share their story. Any flack he gets because of this is his own damn fault, not theirs.

#9 jizzieputa

jizzieputa

.q.:*ο½₯β™‘ γƒšγƒ‹γ‚Ήζ‹δΊΊ β™‘ο½₯*:.q.

• PipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationJonghyun's Ass Rash

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:12 PM

No. They finally feel safe enough to share their story. Any flack he gets because of this is his own damn fault, not theirs.

PREACHhhhhHHhhhHhhhh

#10 tang

tang

JINHWI

• PipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:17 PM

I hope he gets blacklisted forever.

#11 masayumeβ˜†chasing

masayumeβ˜†chasing

Certified Girl Groups Inspector

• Oh!Pressor
  • 3,505 posts
  • Location✨🍭✨🍭✨

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:18 PM

Both Affleck brothers are equaliy disgusting.

#12 KaepJang

KaepJang

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Location[+40, -1] Korea tries really hard to downplay BTS so I'm really grateful that they're being recognized overseas. If the Korean media has any shame at all, they wouldn't dare take credit for their achievements by saying Korea had anything to do with it. BTS paved this path without any help from the Korean public or media. The only thing the Korean media has done to them is create rumors and put downs.

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:59 PM

I disagree. The celeb who got groped first should have exposed his ass right away to ensure that this idiot won't re-do it again. 
I don't get "they finally feel safe enough to share their story", they are victims.

#13 konikoni

konikoni

Idol

• PipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Locationhehe

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:58 PM (Edited by konikoni, 12 October 2017 - 03:00 PM.)

I disagree. The celeb who got groped first should have exposed his ass right away to ensure that this idiot won't re-do it again.
I don't get "they finally feel safe enough to share their story", they are victims.

because they didn't have social media back then and those who in power can do so much to bury the news. Look at what happened to Megan fox, she revealed things about micheal bay and he not only fired her but wrote an open letter about how she's bratty and compared her to a slut. The media took aside with micheal bay and since then you don't really hear about Megan fox anymore.

It's not easy for them to go against men in power.

#14 PeachyKeys!

PeachyKeys!

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:02 PM

And as victims they are allowed to process shit that happened to them. Sometimes that takes time.

#15 mochichan

mochichan

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,456 posts
  • LocationοΌˆΞ¦Ο‰Ξ¦οΌ‰

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:41 PM (Edited by mochichan, 12 October 2017 - 05:42 PM.)

Because he's a well known celebrity with connections that could've buried it or people will target the victims because they like him since no way Batman can do wrong. There're alot of women that don't file for these from fear of people won't believe them. Just read the twitter comments. Some even blaming the victims why they're only coming out now when there have been sooo many people talking about predators in Hollywood and nothing happened to them. Corey Feldman talked about assaulted by pedophiles and he was blacklisted for it.

#16 thefacts

thefacts

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:43 PM

Affleck is a well known Hollywood trash.

#17 GuruGuru

GuruGuru

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:05 PM

Not surprised about Ben Affleck, he's never been likeable to me

#18 la luna

la luna

shut up malfoy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts
  • Locationπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘¦'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘π‘œπ‘¦, 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑠𝑑𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’γƒ»

Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:23 PM

Smh @ some of the users replying. Umm...hello? Women don't speak out about this stuff because they're afraid. Why? You ask? Because of people like him and Harvey Weinstein. These men could ruin their careers, lives and even get them blacklisted from Hollywood. They make women sign contracts and shit and even pay them to cover this shit up. Do your research people, before you come here saying ignorant shit. 

#19 Ninja_Potato

Ninja_Potato

β™”

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,901 posts
  • LocationTruthfully I’m scared, this place is scary. Closing both my eyes, I hold this heavy weight I’m holding it in; β€œThat bastard who debuted came, isn’t it cheating?” All the fingers that pointed at me. I’m going crazy; but for me this is the last (chance). I carry a bigger burden; I’m getting tired. But I think of the people who believes in me. "I’ll walk the opposite way of this one way road. Yeah, don’t worry.β€γ€ŒFEARγ€γ€ŒJUNIOR ROYAL, JR」

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:03 PM

Exposed.

#20 StanSatan

StanSatan

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationIf there's a place you got to go then I'm the one you need to know, I'm the map. I'm the map. I'm the map. I'm the map. I'm the map. I'm the map. I'm the map. I'm the maaap

Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:50 AM

expose all the roaches

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ben affleck

Up, Up and Away!