45 replies to this topic

#41 cardriver

cardriver

Trainee

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Locationf

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:50 AM

Right??? Like what are they even trying to deny? The fact that they’re even trying to defend this pos is astounding...but then again it’s OH...

sometimes I amazed by how ignorant a person can be

#42 Madern

Madern

Idol

• PipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:52 AM

she actually said it on tv that she would prefer a high five instead of him touching her breast. https://twitter.com/...145620266889217 And even affleck apologized for what he did and you people still denying that that didn't happened ???

In the video he had his hand on her back and she wasn't a child but 21, its a confusing mess i actually don't care about :lol:

Right??? Like what are they even trying to deny? The fact that they’re even trying to defend this pos is astounding...but then again it’s OH...

No defending, he can go to jail for all i care LOL

#43 Darth Sansa

Darth Sansa

♡ Lady of the Vale ♡

• Happy Anniversary Oh!Pressor
  • 4,185 posts
  • Location♔ Burying the corpse of book!Sansa's story arc....RIP, you shall forever be missed little bird ♔

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:06 PM

What did they do ? I tried to google but found nothing

Casey Affleck was also in a sexual assault case not too long ago IIRC

#44 jizzieputa

jizzieputa

.。.:*・♡ ペニス恋人 ♡・*:.。.

• PipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts
  • LocationJonghyun's Ass Rash

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:10 PM

In the video he had his hand on her back and she wasn't a child but 21, its a confusing mess i actually don't care about :lol:

No defending, he can go to jail for all i care LOL

I mean, even though she wasn’t a child, he still touched her in a way that made her feel uncomfortable and that’s not ok. He definitely won’t go to jail, but I do hope he gets ostracized for it so he can stop ruining Batman for me.

#45 Madern

Madern

Idol

• PipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:48 PM

I mean, even though she wasn’t a child, he still touched her in a way that made her feel uncomfortable and that’s not ok. He definitely won’t go to jail, but I do hope he gets ostracized for it so he can stop ruining Batman for me.

LMFAO for real :lol:

#46 GuruGuru

GuruGuru

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:01 PM

Hollywood is disgusting. I'm not surprised at so many perverts taking advantage of females

Up, Up and Away!