iDubbz vs Ricegum

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 soman

soman

Idol

• PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:17 PM (Edited by soman, 11 October 2017 - 06:19 PM.)

Idk man, maybe because it's shoved in my face all the time whenever I go on youtube?

It's shoved in your face whenever you go on youtube, then you go to OH, click on the content that's already being shoved in your face on youtube, and take the time to type a reply to a discussion about the content that's already being shoved in your face on another website. How interesting, it's almost as if you like this content being shoved into your face

#42 Rex068

Rex068

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:23 PM

It's shoved in your face whenever you go on youtube, then you go to OH, click on the content that's already being shoved in your face on youtube, and take the time to type a reply to a discussion about the content that's already being shoved in your face on another website. How interesting, it's almost as if you like this content being shoved into your face

I'm merely expressing an opinion of how sick I am of it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Don't tell me you actually enjoy this kind of stuff.

#43 soman

soman

Idol

• PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:14 PM

I'm merely expressing an opinion of how sick I am of it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Don't tell me you actually enjoy this kind of stuff.

Youre sick of it but still knowingly click on a thread about it and take your time to type a reply discussing about it. How interesting, are you sure youre sick about it

#44 Rex068

Rex068

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:10 PM (Edited by Rex068, 12 October 2017 - 12:12 PM.)

Youre sick of it but still knowingly click on a thread about it and take your time to type a reply discussing about it. How interesting, are you sure youre sick about it

It's not that deep fam. I'm here because you keep replying to me.

I have a right to express my opinions I both like and dislike on whichever thread I please.

Now, what are you going to do about it?

#45 soman

soman

Idol

• PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:22 PM (Edited by soman, 12 October 2017 - 12:23 PM.)

It's not that deep fam. I'm here because you keep replying to me.

I have a right to express my opinions I both like and dislike on whichever thread I please.

Now, what are you going to do about it?

I never asked why you're still here, i asked why people (not you specifically) participate in discussing things that they claim not to care about or sick of, it doesnt make sense to me, but if it make sense to you then do your thing lol

#46 me you me now

me you me now

🚬

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,508 posts
  • LocationMICHAENG ❤

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:30 PM

why ricegum complaining about idubbz being a stalker when he asked him to content cop him in the first place.

#47 Sdm

Sdm

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,370 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:31 PM

I love idubbbz lmao rice gum should go home

#48 YunaMoon

YunaMoon

Idol

• PipPip
  • 409 posts
  • LocationWhere the wild things are...

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:33 PM

I honestly do not care for either but I am so sick and tired Ricegum. He's always been a jerk and I don't know why some people like him so much.

See You Space Cowboy...

#49 Rex068

Rex068

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:08 PM

I never asked why you're still here, i asked why people (not you specifically) participate in discussing things that they claim not to care about or sick of, it doesnt make sense to me, but if it make sense to you then do your thing lol

it's a youtube related topic on OH and we don't get much of threads here so i sort of impulsively shared my thoughts about the current state of it. sorry for being an ass.

#50 soman

soman

Idol

• PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:12 PM

it's a youtube related topic on OH and we don't get much of threads here so i sort of impulsively shared my thoughts about the current state of it. sorry for being an ass.

Youre not an ass, sorry if i said smth rude too

#51 Lugoose

Lugoose

⋆ Xiumin's⎝(σ㉦σ)⎠Hoe ⋆

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,980 posts
  • LocationStanning King God General Emperor Majesty Fascinating Cutie Pretty Beautiful Gorgeous Precious High class Elegant Luxury Classic Genius Thumbs Up Shining Sparkling Special Fantastical Wonderful Nice Cool Lovely Fabulous Splendid Supreme Charming Korean Top Class EXO

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:28 PM

both are dumb

#52 Green Willow

Green Willow

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,468 posts
  • LocationWhere BIHbang is

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:54 PM

why ricegum complaining about idubbz being a stalker when he asked him to content cop him in the first place.

THANK YOU

Up, Up and Away!