Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
BeatGotSica

� The Official Yamada Ryosuke Thread �

more form Elle magazine 2017

tumblr_oyjr1tEfwU1se1phdo4_540.jpg

tumblr_oyjr1tEfwU1se1phdo1_540.jpg

tumblr_oyjr1tEfwU1se1phdo6_540.jpg

tumblr_oyij329lEU1wtraygo2_540.jpg

tumblr_oyjr1tEfwU1se1phdo5_540.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdE_byv3NPs

Unformal interview - Yamada Ryosuke and Honda Tsubasa (Tokyo Film festival) - full

Voice behind: â€œHe change tie to red. What’s the point of this?â€
Journalist: “Between us, the distance is 2 meters already.â€
The journalist (shouting loudly): “I see the smiling face of Yamada! Only on the red carpet in Roppongi you can meet such a blond! â€
Yamada: “Be quieter a little bit!â€
Journalist: “Yamada-san, sorry, I missed a little. Admit to viewers in something you did for the first time. â€
Yamada: “For the first time to admit?â€
Tsubasa: “What?â€
Yamada: “What?â€
Tsubasa: “Last night around 3:00, I ate ice cream.â€
Yamada: “It’s so cute!â€
Journalist: “A girl late at night must beware of eating sweet.â€
Tsubasa: “I’m usually cautious, but I ate yesterday after a new film prodaction.â€
Journalist: “Because the new production was released, did you eat sweet - in this sense?â€
Tsubasa: “Yes, too much effort has been made.â€
Journalist: “Yamada-san, would there be a case with someone HSJ member?â€
Yamada: “What can I say?â€.
Yamada: “Recently I went to lunch with Takaki. At this time, tension between us increased and for the first time we embraced. The tension has greatly increased, we embraced.â€.
Journalist: “What did you feel?â€
Yamada: “It was cool. So warm.â€
Journalist: “Thank you very much.â€

Bonus: here's a 2013 magazine pic of "Devil Yamada" lol
tumblr_oyjebssKCB1wtraygo2_500.jpg
Edited by Mystery Virgin
  • Like 1

Newly interested person here! (To early to say fan :hehe: but I’ll get there)

@OP don’t worry about the badge. Also if you need help with badges, I can help, I have a lot of experience making & submitting them.

• Like 2

Newly interested person here! (To early to say fan jCQ9zCm.png but I’ll get there)

@OP don’t worry about the badge. Also if you need help with badges, I can help, I have a lot of experience making & submitting them.

thank you! I feel like awards season is approaching fast and I am not ready >.< I still need to find pics to make a decent badge from

thank you! I feel like awards season is approaching fast and I am not ready >.< I still need to find pics to make a decent badge from

I wouldn’t worry to much. There is plenty of time to make badges even within Award Season itself. Are you familiar with the rules?

• Like 1

I wouldn’t worry to much. There is plenty of time to make badges even within Award Season itself. Are you familiar with the rules?

No not really but I know one user can only submit 4 mocks per badge and we need like 3 keepers and 3 supporters or something like that?

No not really but I know one user can only submit 4 mocks per badge and we need like 3 keepers and 3 supporters or something like that?

Yup. Also the three keeper/three supporter is more for new badges. Since this one already exists, and it only has one active user holding it, you can pretty much change it with no hassle (just ask the awards team when it’s time). There are rules to the pics you can use; no fan taken pics, nothing covering the face, no photoshop aka Tumblr style edits. The pictorial you just posted has some good shots we can use imo.

Yup. Also the three keeper/three supporter is more for new badges. Since this one already exists, and it only has one active user holding it, you can pretty much change it with no hassle (just ask the awards team when it’s time). There are rules to the pics you can use; no fan taken pics, nothing covering the face, no photoshop aka Tumblr style edits. The pictorial you just posted has some good shots we can use imo.

idk most of the pics in the photoshoot have poor lighting and his face is covered by either his face or hand but I also want to try to make a badge that is "aesthetic" enough for people to pic even though they're not a fan because lots of users just get badges that match their aesthetic arrangement haha also I think people prefer him with a different hair color? but I'm not sure

nyeI3j7.pngNNqGKRv.pngaE5Qo08.png9J6KHuV.pnggO6QAuX.pngY8oriBE.pngaEwdoyv.pngTxZgeyW.png13PxgCD.pngY0Sah8L.pngIudJiuM.png0yzkGgv.png

I tried lol

Edited by Mystery Virgin

idk most of the pics in the photoshoot have poor lighting and his face is covered by either his face or hand but I also want to try to make a badge that is "aesthetic" enough for people to pic even though they're not a fan because lots of users just get badges that match their aesthetic arrangement haha also I think people prefer him with a different hair color? but I'm not sure

nyeI3j7.pngNNqGKRv.pngaE5Qo08.png9J6KHuV.pnggO6QAuX.pngY8oriBE.pngaEwdoyv.pngTxZgeyW.png13PxgCD.pngY0Sah8L.pngIudJiuM.png0yzkGgv.png

I tried lol

These are quite good! I like #1,4,6,7,8,9,11,12

I suggest not cropping the badge to close to the face, so to give some space in the badge itself, like number 2. You’re allowed to lighten pics within reason so I wouldn’t rule out the pictorial.

And yeah, the current badge definitely needs a change.

• Like 1

These are quite good! I like #1,4,6,7,8,9,11,12

I suggest not cropping the badge to close to the face, so to give some space in the badge itself, like number 2. You’re allowed to lighten pics within reason so I wouldn’t rule out the pictorial.

And yeah, the current badge definitely needs a change.

thanks for the advice I'll try again later after I collect some picks of him

• Like 1

ELLE Japan December 2017 magazine interview translation

JUMPING TO HIS DREAM
Aiming for higher heights, from the milestone year onwards

—- So you are a huge fan of the “Fullmetal Alchemist†manga. Please tell me [how you felt] when you received the offer [to play the role of Ed].

“It is my one of my favorite manga, which I have been reading since I was around 8 to 9 years old, so this may be the most surprising offer I have received.  Rather than me playing the lead character Ed, I was more surprised that there was going to be a live action adaptation of "Hagarenâ€.  Because it was a beloved work, I can say that I have poured everything in my life into it and this film is going to affect the direction of my future life as an actor. I carry this strong feeling with me when I challenged this role.“

—- What is it about "Hagaren†that attracts Yamada-san so much?

“While the action is a lot of fun, the manga also explores the fundamental weaknesses of humanity and the philosophy of love. The manga captures the essence [of those questions] and makes me realize things that I often lose sight of. The beginning of the movie briefly explains "what is alchemy?â€, so even for those who have not read the original work should be able to easily enter the world [of Fullmetal Alchemist]. You get this voluminous work for a low price of 1800 yen!“

—- Your role as a normal youth in "The Miracles of the Namiya General Store†is completely different. Is your approach to the characters different depending on the work?

“I do not usually do the so-called character study. While I will work on the look of the character, I will try not to establish the character’s thoughts [beforehand]; I always try to react to the atmosphere on set because I think that it [brings] more authenticity [to my acting].  I am a “feelings†guy and that maybe why I love being an actor, that it is more suitable [for me]. Recently, I have been crying when I am watching a movie; comparing to before, my tear ducts must have opened up (laughs)!  I cried at the movie premiere and the first day of the tour, I cried when I saw a moving episode about animals and kids… my tear ducts being destroyed (laughs)!â€

—-[Hey! Say! JUMP] is also gearing up for 10th anniversary.

“I think that the 11th and the 12th years are [more] important. There are many fans who cheerfully support us, so we [are able to] celebrate our 10th anniversary; from now on, we have to think about how to use our own strengths to keep up the enthusiasm and excitement. By the time we celebrate the 20th anniversary, I will be 34 years old, so we will be similar to Arashi’s age right now.  It might be tough on the oldest members who will be 37 years old, but we will do our best (laughs).â€

—- For Yamada-san, what [qualities] should an adult male ideally have?

“Those who do not abandon their beliefs, those who do not compromise are ideal. Since I am not working alone, it is very important that to consider my partners properly. Thinking about how I should move forward while reflecting on how my actions will affect my comrades. For example, if someone become interested in me after watching "Hagaren†and come to see our concert, then though “Arioka (Daiki)-kun or Chinen (Yuri)-kun are [more my type]!â€, I will be OK with that.  If they come across as more charismatic, then it must be because I did not work hard enough. Since there are nine members [in the group], we offer a large range of choices [for people with different preferences]; conversely, if someone who is interested in another member come to see the show, and think “he is unexpected!†and paid attention to me, right? In that case, I am confident that I will not let you escape [once I make you my prisoner] (laughs).“

[TN: This is like the third time I changed the translation of the last line now!  Another iteration was “once you become my captive, you will not be able to escape.†That works, I guess, but is a bit more passive.  I want to make it sound more do-S.]

Quick Talk with Ryosuke!
Seven questions to learn more about Ryosuke Yamada

Q1. Which of your Johnny’s senpai do you think is fashionable?

Masuda (Takahisa)-kun of NEWS. He wears oversized clothes fashionably, and I think he knows how to present himself.

Q2. Regarding love, do you want to love? Or do you want to be loved?

Both. I don’t think [you can call it] love when it is one sided either way, so ideally, there is a good balance between loving someone and to be loved by someone.

Q3. If you are going on vacation now, where would you like to travel?

Hawaii. I like surfing, playing soccer in the nature, seeing the ocean and relaxing.

Q4. What is something you always do everyday?

Before leaving my home, I turn on the vacuum cleaner. I recommend the cordless stick type for easy cleaning (laughs).

Q5. What kind of food do you want to make for girls?

I can make anything. I will buy pork belly in bulk, Saran wrap and freeze it, and then cook according to taste.

Q6. What is your ideal Christmas plan?

We will have cake together, then afterwards, we will go watch the beautiful illumination, then we will come home to party with friends!

Q7. Which fashion item are you interested in this winter?

I like leather jackets. I ordered a custom-made light gray, suede rider jacket from my [designer] friend. I look forward to receiving it.

Picture Captions:

Cool gaze and sexy aura intersecting
Ryosuke Yamada’s light and shadow

Ryosuke Yamada, the star of the live action adaptation of the legendary manga “Fullmetal Alchemistâ€. While continuing to leap forward as an actor, he is also celebrating the 10th anniversary as a member of Hey! Say! JUMP, we find out about the real face of a star who is increasing the depth of his manliness.

“I love fashion!â€
The first experience is fresh

Regarding his first appearance in Elle, he told me “I am very happy because I love fashion but do not get many opportunities to work with this.  It is so much fun for my first time here.â€

Changing his hair color for the movie release

To match the role he played in the movie "Fullmetal Alchemistâ€, he will stay blonde for the promotion period. “I thought this will present a stronger image. My work as an actor does not end with the filming.â€

"I like acting a lot, I think it is suitable [for me].â€

Problems can be [opportunities]! The resolve of the person appearing [in this spread]

When chatting about the difficulty to model clothes due to his short stature, “I think there are a lot of men in Japan who are frustrated about their height, so I want to use this appearance to tell them that they can also look cool if they dress like this,†he said.

I came across it by chance
A piece that caught my eye in Paris

Talking about the item he liked the most today, the knit. "Actually, I saw one that was really amazing in Paris, and I am happy to be wearing it today. I like the high [neckline] of the turtleneck.â€

Source

“If you are interested in me, I am confident I will not let you escape [once I make you my prisoner].â€

me: *dies*

Edited by Mystery Virgin

tbh I feel like hay say jump has a lot of individual fans especially when it comes to Yamada and the group thread is pretty much dead right now so thanks for any contributions you can make here! laugh.png

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My favorite role of his to date

tumblr_o4ysb6kl5T1s3aa86o3_400.giftumblr_o4ysb6kl5T1s3aa86o5_400.gif

tumblr_o4ysb6kl5T1s3aa86o6_400.giftumblr_o4ysb6kl5T1s3aa86o7_400.gif

tumblr_o4ysb6kl5T1s3aa86o1_400.giftumblr_o4ysb6kl5T1s3aa86o10_400.gif

tumblr_o4ysb6kl5T1s3aa86o9_400.giftumblr_o4ysb6kl5T1s3aa86o8_400.gif

tumblr_o4ysb6kl5T1s3aa86o2_400.giftumblr_o4ysb6kl5T1s3aa86o4_400.gif

x

97b27c036602a0da825e634b4edd37b2.gif

What movie/drama is the source of those gifs?

----------------------------------------------------------------

BTW hello everyone, I was an old fan of Ryosuke Yamada since his early Hey!Say!JUMP days

Just checking this thread out since suddenly today out of the blue I'm reminiscing of him lol

• Like 1

What movie/drama is the source of those gifs?

----------------------------------------------------------------

BTW hello everyone, I was an old fan of Ryosuke Yamada since his early Hey!Say!JUMP days

Just checking this thread out since suddenly today out of the blue I'm reminiscing of him lol

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those gifs are from the film Grasshopper and a link to watch the movie w/ eng subs is in OP :)

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those gifs are from the film Grasshopper and a link to watch the movie w/ eng subs is in OP smile.png

Thank you~ and I love your badges, Ryosuke deserves a better badge for how pretty he is chuplz.png

T0oeONz.png

This one is my fave btw smile.png

• Like 1