Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
BeatGotSica

� The Official Yamada Ryosuke Thread �

Yamada Ryosuke

(山田 涼介)

b3a7fdf516c0d0cefefaff8b01e9aa65.gif

Name: Ryosuke Yamada
Birth Date: May 9, 1993
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Height: 165 cm
Blood Type: B
Associated Group: Hey! Say! JUMP
Talent Agency: Johnny & Associates

Movies
The Miracles of the Namiya General Store | Namiya Zakkaten no Kiseki (2017) - Atsuya watch
Fullmetal Alchemist | Hagane no Renkinjutsushi (2017) - Edward Elric watch
Assassination Classroom: Graduation | Ansatsu Kyoshitsu -Sotsugyou Hen- (2016) - Nagisa Shiota watch
Assassination Classroom | Ansatsu Kyoshitsu (2015) - Nagisa Shiota watch
Grasshopper | Gurasuhoppa (2015) - Semi watch

Drama Series

The Kitazawas: We Mind Our Own Business
| Momikeshite Fuyu: Wagaya no Mondai Nakatta Koto ni (NTV / 2018) - Shusaku watch

Cain and Abel | Cain to Abel (Fuji TV / 2016) - Yu Takada watch
The Files of Young Kindaichi Neo | Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo N (NTV / 2014) - Hajime Kindaichi watch
Perfect Son | Risou no Musuko (NTV / 2012) - Daichi Suzuki watch
Hidarime Tantei EYE (NTV / 2010) - Tanaka Ainosuke watch
Scrap Teacher (NTV / 2008) - Takasugi Toichi watch
The One Pound Gospel (NTV / 2008) - Mukoda Katsumi watch
Detective School Q (NTV / 2007) - Amakusa Ryuu watch

TV Movies
Okaasan, Ore wa Daijoubu (NTV / 2015) watch
Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo Gokumon Juku Satsujin Jiken (NTV / 2014) - Hajime Kindaichi watch
Kyou no Hi wa Sayounara (NTV / 2013) - Nobuo Harada watch
The Files of Young Kindaichi - Lost in Kowloon | Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo N (NTV / 2013) - Hajime Kindaichi watch
Hidarime Tantei EYE SP (NTV / 2009) watch
Niini no Koto wo Wasurenaide (NTV / 2009) watch
Furuhata Chugakusei (Fuji TV / 2008) - Furuhata Ninzaburo
Sensei wa Erai! (NTV / 2008) - Gunjou Hayato (Lead Role)

Detective School Q (NTV / 2007) watch
Detective School Q Special (NTV / 2006) - Amakusa Ryuu watch

Awards

"Best New Actor" ("Miracles of the Namiya Store") - 91st Kinema Junpo Awards (2017)

"Newcomers of the Year" ("Assassination Classroom") - 39th Japan Academy Prize (2016)
"Rookie Actor of the Year" ("Grasshopper") - 25th Japan Movie Critics Awards (2016)

Musical Impact
On January 9, 2013, he made his solo debut with a number one single, "Mystery Virgin" which debuted at number one in its debut week on the Oricon chart, making him the first teenage male artist in thirty-three years to have a number one debut single as well as being one of the only two artists in history to achieve this milestone.

Download his album here or listen on soundcloud

05f0f80dabc89d46260b1ab05ecdc5d4.gif

I can't make graphics I'm sorry rlytearpls.png

Edited by BeatGotSica
  • Like 3

Finally... he gets his own thread ;-; â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸

tumblr_ovr6ie5AOO1tlxmero1_500.gif

• Like 3

Finally... he gets his own thread ;-; â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸

tumblr_ovr6ie5AOO1tlxmero1_500.gif

I was waiting so long for someone to make one haha I finally decided to do it myself dave.png

• Like 1

I was waiting so long for someone to make one haha I finally decided to do it myself :dave:

This was a really pleasant surprise because I didn’t expect a thread dedicated to a particular hsj member ;-; bless

I’ll try to contribute here as much as i can, the man deserves the recognition

• Like 1

Omgg i loved him in detective school and hidarime tantei

Edited by miaaaxx
  • Like 1

Fullmetal Alchemist character posters~

tumblr_ot04shjVXz1qbwuroo3_500.png

tumblr_ot04shjVXz1qbwuroo1_500.png

tumblr_ot04shjVXz1qbwuroo2_500.png

I’m in love~

tumblr_ot45o0wmJI1vkipjbo6_r1_500.png

tumblr_ot45o0wmJI1vkipjbo1_500.png

Edited by Seto Kaiba
  • Like 1

This was a really pleasant surprise because I didn’t expect a thread dedicated to a particular hsj member ;-; bless

I’ll try to contribute here as much as i can, the man deserves the recognition

tbh I feel like hay say jump has a lot of individual fans especially when it comes to Yamada and the group thread is pretty much dead right now so thanks for any contributions you can make here! laugh.png

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My favorite role of his to date

tumblr_o4ysb6kl5T1s3aa86o3_400.giftumblr_o4ysb6kl5T1s3aa86o5_400.gif

tumblr_o4ysb6kl5T1s3aa86o6_400.giftumblr_o4ysb6kl5T1s3aa86o7_400.gif

tumblr_o4ysb6kl5T1s3aa86o1_400.giftumblr_o4ysb6kl5T1s3aa86o10_400.gif

tumblr_o4ysb6kl5T1s3aa86o9_400.giftumblr_o4ysb6kl5T1s3aa86o8_400.gif

tumblr_o4ysb6kl5T1s3aa86o2_400.giftumblr_o4ysb6kl5T1s3aa86o4_400.gif

x

97b27c036602a0da825e634b4edd37b2.gif

• Like 1

Omgg i loved him in detective school and hidarime tantei

wow that's taking it back haha notice how he was always a detective for a while? lol

ZE0aVPi.png  haFkrdx.png  nnRdz68.png  AmK2fQw.png  lIQvTBh.png  VbG5Vcx.png  

HAIMcAQ.png  HPdzZcr.png  vcA3GSg.png  JqlPjev.png  x8vWSPg.png  9hsZvdO.png  lep6ivl.png

(copy and pasting from the group thread) Apparently I'm the only badge holder for the Yamada Ryosuke Fan award and it could use an update so I got bored and made these mocks what do you all think? smile.png

• Like 3

HAIMcAQ.png  HPdzZcr.png  vcA3GSg.png  JqlPjev.png  x8vWSPg.png  9hsZvdO.png  lep6ivl.png

(copy and pasting from the group thread) Apparently I'm the only badge holder for the Yamada Ryosuke Fan award and it could use an update so I got bored and made these mocks what do you all think? :)

Oh wow they’re all so good ;-; & mess, once I get enough posts I’ll join the Yamada club lmao

Personally, I really like #2 and 3 on the bottom right side, but tbh they all look perfect

• Like 1

Oh wow they’re all so good ;-; & mess, once I get enough posts I’ll join the Yamada club lmao

Personally, I really like #2 and 3 on the bottom right side, but tbh they all look perfect

thank you and we have plenty of time until awards season (whenever that is  idk tbh) so anyone can recommend me pics to make badges from or suggest whether I should zoom out or in when cropping as long as we get a better one than what currently exists

1800-AwardImgMaster-1424146521.png

wthplz.png wthplz.png wthplz.png  who thought this was a good idea?

• Like 1

I already knew this, but he is a good dancer!

(copy and pasting from the group thread) Apparently I'm the only badge holder for the Yamada Ryosuke Fan award and it could use an update so I got bored and made these mocks what do you all think? smile.png

These are all really good! My favorite is the second row center.

• Like 1

thank you and we have plenty of time until awards season (whenever that is  idk tbh) so anyone can recommend me pics to make badges from or suggest whether I should zoom out or in when cropping as long as we get a better one than what currently exists

1800-AwardImgMaster-1424146521.png

:wth: :wth: :wth:  who thought this was a good idea?

MESS who tf picked that D: I had to zoom in real close to recognize him smh

Yeah, we can definitely do better lol

So far, I like the ones you got (and the specific ones I mentioned) but I’ll skim through my gallery to see if I have a pic of him we can add as a nominee

That badge is offensive jfc

• Like 1

I already knew this, but he is a good dancer!

These are all really good! My favorite is the second row center.

glad you liked it haha I was literally just messing around thinking I was the only yamada fan on here and was trying to pick something I liked please feel free to suggest new pics!

MESS who tf picked that D: I had to zoom in real close to recognize him smh

Yeah, we can definitely do better lol

So far, I like the ones you got (and the specific ones I mentioned) but I’ll skim through my gallery to see if I have a pic of him we can add as a nominee

That badge is offensive jfc

before I got the badge like a day ago NO ONE had it and I can see why but also only 4 other members have badges and they're from like 2015 so I know they are severely out dated

glad you liked it haha I was literally just messing around thinking I was the only yamada fan on here and was trying to pick something I liked please feel free to suggest new pics!

before I got the badge like a day ago NO ONE had it and I can see why but also only 4 other members have badges and they're from like 2015 so I know they are severely out dated

They literally just used the first pic that shows up for him lol

tumblr_oxlcdhTjRf1up9yyko1_400.jpg

Tbh i didn’t even know there was a hsj thread until I came across it today, and then saw this thread ._. The problem of OH mainly being a kpop forum lol .-.

They literally just used the first pic that shows up for him lol

tumblr_oxlcdhTjRf1up9yyko1_400.jpg

Tbh i didn’t even know there was a hsj thread until I came across it today, and then saw this thread ._. The problem of OH mainly being a kpop forum lol .-.

Yeah the non korean related threads tend to be dead but also I find it so hard to keep up with jpop idols especially when you don't know Japanese I was actually into jpop before kpop but then it got hard to find the mv's and music all I have now are some very dedicated tumblr blogs that keep me up to date because the only jpop news site aramajapan sucks

• Like 1

Yeah the non korean related threads tend to be dead but also I find it so hard to keep up with jpop idols especially when you don't know Japanese I was actually into jpop before kpop but then it got hard to find the mv's and music all I have now are some very dedicated tumblr blogs that keep me up to date because the only jpop news site aramajapan sucks

Yeah Tumblr is the only thing keeping me up to date rn. Jpop & related news is so inaccessible compared to kpop... korean ent has all kinds of English news sites and blog spots dedicated to groups but for Japanese groups.... rip

Edit: Not sure what happened but I was given this post even though it was originally the former OP's? lol

Edited by Mystery Virgin
  • Like 1

I'm glad I found you at least haha I honestly don't have any friends real or online that know or like Yamada haha are you an individual fan like me or like the whole group?

Same! ;-; it’s so lonely being the only one that knows them lol

I like the entire group, but I’m more into individual members... mainly Yamada and Keito Okamoto

They’re almost polar opposites lol but they each have their own charms

• Like 1

Same! ;-; it’s so lonely being the only one that knows them lol

I like the entire group, but I’m more into individual members... mainly Yamada and Keito Okamoto

They’re almost polar opposites lol but they each have their own charms

cool and hopefully we get more fans on here lol

cool and hopefully we get more fans on here lol

Right? I’m hoping people will at least lurk lol

Right? I’m hoping people will at least lurk lol

Well we can kind of promote this thread like by making topics related to him everyone in a while I think I'll make one soon when I have free time 

• Like 1