Photo

Are there any places i can go to workout without any human contact?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 WenSuelRene

WenSuelRene

L O V E ♡ W H I S P E R

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,094 posts
  • LocationThe Corner Candy Shop <3

Posted 08 October 2017 - 02:59 PM

A gym in an abandoned neighborhood.

#22 neo colours

neo colours

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 210 posts
  • LocationI stan LOOΠΔ, support each member / unit. Sehun and Kyungsoo enthusiast.

Posted 08 October 2017 - 03:41 PM

You can go to the gym that are open for 24 hours - for example all Planet Fitness gyms around me are open 24/7 - not sure if it is everywhere, then go at dawn when nobody's there

#23 BasedChunghaBona

BasedChunghaBona

WJSN Bona's one and only ♡ | 김지연 |보나

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,561 posts
  • LocationHugging Bona & Chungha ♡

Posted 08 October 2017 - 07:07 PM (Edited by BasedChunghaBona, 08 October 2017 - 07:08 PM.)

If your room is cramped, you can head to the nearly park at night to exercise. You don't need fancy equipment to work-out. You can simply use yoyr bodyweight to work out. Push up, Pull up, Chin up, body dips, squats..etc

Beside there will be less peoples at night so you will get less human contact. Or you can wake up like 5am in the morning to workout.

#24 Caii

Caii

Chestnut

• PipPipPip
  • 1,905 posts
  • Locationsomewhere out there groaning about my wrist pains

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:17 AM

Watching me workout, is like watching a handicap person struggle for independence its cringy and uncomfortable to look at so I'm wondering where i can go to do my thing and not have people look at me, avoid any and all human contact for those 30 or so minutes.

there any 24/7 gyms there? You could go to the gym at like maybe 3 am

#25 Enki91

Enki91

Idol

• PipPip
  • 484 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 October 2017 - 01:53 AM

You could also get yourself some dumbbells and a workout mat, doesn't take up much space at home and will let you do lots of exercises.

Also, don't strain yourself too much. In the beginning you probably won't be able to do more than 10-15 of each exercise and that's totally fine.

Your body needs to get used to it first, so just keep going and add 5 more whenever you're confident you can.

As a little motivation, when i started i did 10 of each exercise once a day, and gradually improved that to 30 of each 3x a day currently with still room for more.

#26 layixings

layixings

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:37 AM

you're so me lol i'd just workout in my room or if there's a 24/7 gym that'd be great

#27 Briareos

Briareos

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:55 PM

Find a venue typically used for events (the ones where you have to reserve it) and do your exercise there while it's not being used

#28 Suzy Quatro

Suzy Quatro

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,782 posts
  • LocationInto the Rainbow Vein

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:13 PM

Do some cross country running, otherwise you would have to exercise at home or chose the hours with less people on the gym.

#29 DemonLordOfTheRoundTable

DemonLordOfTheRoundTable

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 699 posts
  • LocationArea B7R, Belka (The Round Table)

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:10 PM

You could also get yourself some dumbbells and a workout mat, doesn't take up much space at home and will let you do lots of exercises.

Also, don't strain yourself too much. In the beginning you probably won't be able to do more than 10-15 of each exercise and that's totally fine.

Your body needs to get used to it first, so just keep going and add 5 more whenever you're confident you can.

As a little motivation, when i started i did 10 of each exercise once a day, and gradually improved that to 30 of each 3x a day currently with still room for more.

Fine??? Thats weak im weak and i always will be, i'll always be made a laughing stock, i always have and always will, hence why i have all this hatred of others, why i can't love others, why i can't be who i wanted to be when i was younger.

#30 Enki91

Enki91

Idol

• PipPip
  • 484 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:11 PM

Fine??? Thats weak im weak and i always will be, i'll always be made a laughing stock, i always have and always will, hence why i have all this hatred of others, why i can't love others, why i can't be who i wanted to be when i was younger.

No idea what you're so angry about. You asked for advice to change exactly that, and there's lots of solid advice in this thread. It's up to you now to actually do it.

#31 PPASS

PPASS

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:28 AM

your bedroom

Up, Up and Away!