Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

StanSEVENTEEN2019

[D-DAY!] ✧☆Official Comeback Thread✧☆ 2017 SEVENTEEN PROJECT CHAPTER 3 'TEEN, AGE' 6 PM KST 11.06.17

CONCEPT PHOTO 04

DM_fRRlUMAAtIgP.jpgDM_fSX0VAAUPvyC.jpgDM_fTctUEAA5eGk.jpgDM_fcJMUEAAKXwl.jpgDM_fc-oV4AAsn0Z.jpgDM_fd3eU8AEZLvY.jpg

ALBUM DETAILS

XFaAnB1.jpg

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2017 SEVENTEEN Project Chapter 2.

新世界 SVT LEADERS - CHANGE UP

#SCOUPS #WOOZI #HOSHI

DKU-hVAUEAEQClG.jpg

2017 SEVENTEEN PROJECT Chapter 0.5 BEFORE Al1

SVT HIPHOP TEAM - TRAUMA

#SCOUPS #WONWOO #MINGYU #VERNON

DK5LF5_UQAA2OcG.jpg

SVT PERFORMANCE TEAM - 13ì›”ì˜ ì¶¤

#HOSHI #JUN #THE8 #DINO

DLdNinjUEAAMbq9.jpg

SVT VOCAL TEAM - PINWHEEL

#JOSHUA #JEONGHAN #WOOZI #DK #SEUNGKWAN

DMBTzplVQAAkC50.jpg

I only want to say I am not ready and at the same time can't wait any longer to be slayed

edit: so all this songs are going to be about their 'before one' times. i guess it's all going to be a description of how they are the team they are at the moment and hardships and angst. so i guess i am more ready because i'm brainwashing myself for the pain but i feel ten times more curious about the comeback song, will it be a "i am all good now, at the top" or a song with a meaning like simple (jihoon's solo)?

Say hi to my new house!

And since change up is such a bop i expect no less from further releases ayyyy

Also! The teaser pic looks aesthetic af, Vernon to serve high class visuals even with one had and one leg and without a face lmao this delusion

Anyways, looking forward to tomorrow!

Well isn't this comeback fancy we got a official thread just for the mv's :hurr:

Just ignore those BS. Aren't we already used to it? every time Seventeen is making a comeback there's always atleast a scandal/issue is gonna happen. Lol

Anyways TRAUMA is 12 hrs left away! Anticipate! ahmagahplz.png

Check In still being playef to death in mi casa

These boys make good music

my wifi started to being weird just now

even internet can't handle them

MAIN VOCAL KIM MINGYU!!!

Get it, boi, here's my wig

someone pointed out o twitter that Trauma MV was inspired by Edward Hooper summer interior 1909

DLEE2baV4AEW1pU.jpg

DLEE2bdUIAElDDL.jpg

I knew there was inspiration in 20th century art as soon as I saw the MV (that scene with Wonwoo especially).

SEVENTEEN coming at you with no warning what so ever. This is definitely the kind of shock I like to receieve every once in a while.

Mingyu definitely stole the spotlight in TRAUMA - he is literally the pulse throughout this track, and his rawness and vocal execution alone lift this up to a whole other level. His voice is insane, and I just can't seem to get tired of repeating myself here, but I'm still somewhat stunned. I always liked his rapping voice, and even though, I was halfway expecting something like to this to be hiding underneath it all, the unexpectedness of it all only made it all the more amazing to finally hear him singing his soul out like this.

I want a Mingyu solo.

I want Mingyu singing, rapping, and whispering too, if that's what he wants. But just get this boy more lines, because this is a serious case of POTENTIAL right here, waiting to be used.

SEVENTEEN coming at you with no warning what so ever. This is definitely the kind of shock I like to receieve every once in a while.

Mingyu definitely stole the spotlight in TRAUMA - he is literally the pulse throughout this track, and his rawness and vocal execution alone lift this up to a whole other level. His voice is insane, and I just can't seem to get tired of repeating myself here, but I'm still somewhat stunned. I always liked his rapping voice, and even though, I was halfway expecting something like to this to be hiding underneath it all, the unexpectedness of it all only made it all the more amazing to finally hear him singing his soul out like this.

I want a Mingyu solo.

I want Mingyu singing, rapping, and whispering too, if that's what he wants. But just get this boy more lines, because this is a serious case of POTENTIAL right here, waiting to be used.

True. I really like how Mingyu is keep improving each comeback and his rapping is getting better compare to his debut days lol. His voice was really perfect for that part of the song. I can't imagine any from Hiphop team singing that part except him. I'm really so proud of his development rlytearpls.png

Btw, Has anyone noticed that the TRAUMA MV has no 1theK and Pledis logo on the last part of the MV unlike Change Up. so maybe they will only upload this on their official channel?