OneHallyu

Kangta of H.O.T says he wants to get married

Is this mom ?

Kangta.jpg

On the September 16th installment of Channel A's 'Man Who Gives Dog Food 2', Kangta and met up with his fellow H.O.T member Lee Jae Won. With fall coming, Kangta expressed, "As the weather gets cooler, I'm getting lonely for no reason," while he visited the park with his dogs. Eventually, he invited Lee Jae Won over, and they discussed relationships and marriage.

Kangta expressed, "I want to get married, but I'm stuck. I can't imagine becoming a family with someone. I think I need to prepare my heart." When Lee Jae Won asked when he'd like to get married, Kangta responded, "I'll do it before I turn 45 years old.

akPop

Kangta_1505550760_20170916_kangta2.jpg

Women always have less time... It sucks to be a woman.

Meanwhile men have all the time in the world and can marry someone 10-20 years younger.

Sent from my LG-D690 using Tapatalk

its easy for man, but maried at 45 for woman is hard, woman have to fight menopouse and aging skin, and is not easy to find the man who match/older than you..

Not really when you consider women won't marry just any man. He has to have some money and be somewhat attractive. A man can be 25 but if he is broke and ugly he will be single for a while. Men like fertility and women like security if we are going to generalize.

A woman can be broke and ugly at any age and she'll probably never think she'll get married. This does show the advantage of men when he can say I'll get married, for the first time, by the time I'm 45. I don't think any woman can say that for a first marriage, unless she knows she's not planning a family, otherwise having children is too hard.

In general men do tend to seek fertility and woman security, after all society expects woman to stop working once they are married/have kids, especially Sth Korea.

Not really when you consider women won't marry just any man. He has to have some money and be somewhat attractive. A man can be 25 but if he is broke and ugly he will be single for a while. Men like fertility and women like security if we are going to generalize.

Women don't seek security anymore as in the past when opportunities and income were limited for them. Now it's about seeking pleasure and gratification, and that can mean dating around, being picky on looks, and eventually settling for a provider they aren't really attracted to while keeping a fuck buddy on the side.

Women don't seek security anymore as in the past when opportunities and income were limited for them. Now it's about seeking pleasure and gratification, and that can mean dating around, being picky on looks, and eventually settling for a provider they aren't really attracted to while keeping a fuck buddy on the side.

You are confusing what men/women want in a partner vs what they find a quality in a partner, my point was the latter and I did say in general. Most Western women don't marry poor guys and prefer men who make lots of money, there are stats to back that up and it's pretty universal too. Men seek fertility so your pints don't contradict mine.

At least guys have time... Women don't. And most 25 year old guys and women still pay off their college debt. And the ugly part goes both ways.

ok but finding a GOOD marriage partner is way more complicated than just gender and age. he may be an attractive wealthy man, but that will get him any wife easy and fast, not necessarily what he wants. i figure if you're feeling lonely and feel like your clock is ticking you may go for this but if he wants to marry someone he genuinely has a good harmony with and that will match with him, it's not easy for both genders. i imagine especially in his case it might take a lot of time to find someone that's genuine. i'm not saying that it's not easier for males his age to get married than for women, but i guess if you want a genuine one then yes, i do think it's equally difficult. marriage is a complex thing imo.

Archived