26 replies to this topic

#1 Mischo

Mischo

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,245 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:04 AM

wanna.jpg

Article: [Exclusive] "The super rookies return" Wanna One to make comeback the third week of November

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+245, -29] Wow, seems other singers should avoid having comebacks around that date... Wanna One is pretty much dominating the industry lately

2. [+198, -14] Looking forward to their second album. How can I wait until then... ㅠ.ㅠ

3. [+169, -14] Kyah~~~♡♡♡♡♡♡

4. [+29, -1] I do want to see them soon but it does feel a bit rushed. But then again, they're only promoting for so long... ah whatever, I just want to see them.

5. [+22, -1] When are we getting a 'Wanna One Go 2' ㅠㅠ I'm going to die waiting. Please do some V apps in the meantime too... how hard are they being overworked that they don't even have time for V apps?

6. [+16, -0] Please don't make fans vote on the title song this time~~

7. [+12, -1] It's going to be tough on them from all the dance practices to filming to concerts... they're going to faint ㅋㅋ

8. [+9, -1] They're really being worked without rest... but I'd rather they work hard while they're still relevant!!!

9. [+9, -1] Going to save up all the money I can these next two months, let's go!

10. [+6, -1] Even though I know that the members have to rehearse and attend schedules without getting any rest, I want to see them soon ㅠㅠㅠ can't wait for the album~ I have no idea why I'm so obsessed with this group at my age

#2 Mei Matsumoto

Mei Matsumoto

Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:05 AM

Robbing an empty house? Lame.

#3 Affley

Affley

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • Location★·.·★ India ★·.·★ ɱųƖɬıʄąŋɖơɱ {𝒿𝒶𝑒𝒿𝑜𝑜𝓃𝑔✫𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒽𝑜}

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:06 AM

That's great, goodluck to themilikeitplz.png

#4 Nyny

Nyny

• PipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:07 AM

10. [+6, -1] Even though I know that the members have to rehearse and attend schedules without getting any rest, I want to see them soon ㅠㅠㅠ can't wait for the album~ I have no idea why I'm so obsessed with this group at my age

This is cute. lol Snatch them noona fans Wanna One!

#5 Cade

Cade

😎 😎 Cade 😎😎

• PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:09 AM

1. [+245, -29] Wow, seems other singers should avoid having comebacks around that date... Wanna One is pretty much dominating the industry lately

Not for long

#6 GotX

GotX

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:09 AM

nate tho ????
0u0plz.png

#7 Nyny

Nyny

• PipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:11 AM

Not for long

It's not too late to hop back on the bandwagon, iyay hurrplz.png

#8 PrazzyJazzy

PrazzyJazzy

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 951 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:12 AM

I wanted to say "inb4 pressed losers get here" but they're just so damn quick lmfao. Wanna One keep slaying. I heard the comeback is a repackage? Don't take my word for it.

#9 Nyny

Nyny

• PipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:14 AM

I wanted to say "inb4 pressed losers get here" but they're just so damn quick lmfao. Wanna One keep slaying. I heard the comeback is a repackage? Don't take my word for it.

Yes, repackage with 3 new songs.

Anticipate the first ever group with a MILLION SELLER DEBUT album hurrplz.png

#10 Belkiss_Misa

Belkiss_Misa

Hunter X Hunter

• PipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts
  • LocationArmy Frontline

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:15 AM

Nov and Dec usually are considered to be empty houses because idols tend to release their album earlier for the award shows
So, yeah dominate that empty house then

#11 Ichigo

Ichigo

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:18 AM

4. [+29, -1] I do want to see them soon but it does feel a bit rushed. But then again, they're only promoting for so long... ah whatever, I just want to see them.

Omg this is so me lmao.

#12 PrazzyJazzy

PrazzyJazzy

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 951 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:22 AM (Edited by PrazzyJazzy, 13 September 2017 - 11:22 AM.)

Nov and Dec usually are considered to be empty houses because idols tend to release their album earlier for the award shows

???

Sales are sales no matter when it happens. Plus, they're only around for 18 months so they have to have as many comebacks as possible in that short time. Did you forget? People like yall are always reminding us that Wanna One only have a year until they disband. Funny you conveniently forgot that lol

And you don't need to tell them twice. They WILL dominate ;)

#13 Nyny

Nyny

• PipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:22 AM (Edited by Nyny, 13 September 2017 - 11:27 AM.)

187-full.thumb.png.1191097be160cfc147b33

It's just a repack. They can't comeback any sooner because their schedules are packed until the end of October. They debuted in August and slayed, back when no one expected it. (you can check the august prediction threads)

Ps. will you ever get over your hate boner for them or nah?

#14 PanWink Is Real

PanWink Is Real

◕‿◕Panwink◕‿◕

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts
  • LocationDaesung belongs to Bigbang ~ Daesang belongs to BTS

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:25 AM

3. [+169, -14] Kyah~~~♡♡♡♡♡♡

#15 ongniel

ongniel

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:25 AM

haters are so pressed it's funny

#16 Belkiss_Misa

Belkiss_Misa

Hunter X Hunter

• PipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts
  • LocationArmy Frontline

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:27 AM (Edited by Belkiss_Misa, 13 September 2017 - 11:30 AM.)

It's just a repack. They can't comeback any sooner because their schedules are packed until the end of October. They debuted in August and slayed, back when no one expected it. (you can check the august prediction threads)

Ps. will you ever get over your hate boner for them or nah?

???
Sales are sales no matter when it happens. Plus, they're only around for 18 months so they have to have as many comebacks as possible in that short time. Did you forget? People like yall are always reminding us that Wanna One only have a year until they disband. Funny you conveniently forgot that lol
And you don't need to tell them twice. They WILL dominate ;)

Both of you didn't get what I meant
I was referring to the word: domination not why they would cb or when or who are they or whatever

Edit: who told you I hate them? I just hate the survival shows in general.I hate them to death.
I don't have anything against the boys themselves!

#17 Rojen

Rojen

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:29 AM

I expect 8 comebacks until they disband.

#18 황제님 팬

황제님 팬

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts
  • LocationON HIATUS

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:29 AM (Edited by 황제님 팬, 13 September 2017 - 11:30 AM.)

"Energetic" still #7 on melon's daily chart in the 6th week, your faves could never.. So keep that "empty house" shit to people who need it .. Here is the comment again in case you couldn't read it properly hurrplz.png

#19 Nyny

Nyny

• PipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:30 AM (Edited by Nyny, 13 September 2017 - 11:33 AM.)

Both of you didn't get what I meant
I was referring to the word: domination not why they would cb or when.

Your point is invalid because they have already shown a precedent of domination when they debuted in August and well, dominated. Despite all the others that were announce to comeback at the same period.

Regardless, their sales are top group level + they have the best charting BG song (after Really Really, in fact, they're doing slightly better as far as 5 weeks data go) so far so yeah, they're definitely a contender for "domination" now. Regardless of when they comeback.

#20 blue7kaoru

blue7kaoru

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,240 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:31 AM

It's not too late to hop back on the bandwagon, iyay https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Is that iyay ? lmaoo

And i was wondering who this new troll user was ...

Up, Up and Away!