Photo
* * * * - 13 votes
Sales

[Update: Includes Oricon Sales] Best Selling Girl Groups of 2017 // GFriend's Rainbow

TWICE Red Velvet Mamamoo Blackpink GFriend Girl Groups Gaon GG

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#141 liveandletdie

liveandletdie

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:36 AM

IOI 921,280
Blackpink 973,196

now?

Red Velvet and Twice's numbers were updated for downloads, but As If Your Last's numbers weren't updated. Odd...

Woops sorry about that. Already fixed it. I did update them (on my Excel file) but I recently arranged it so there were some mistakes. BP's and IOI's cumulative downloads were able to be updated but not the individual songs. It's not just RV's and Twice's which were updated but also GFriend, Mamamoo, SNSD and Apink. It was just a simple mistake on BP and IOI. It was not intentional. I aim to have an accurate presentation of data so please do tell me again if I put wrong numbers. So thank you for telling me!

#142 Putin oppa

Putin oppa

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationMoscow Kremlin

Posted Yesterday, 01:43 AM

oYW3nN.gif

ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png

#143 televi

televi

Trainee

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Locationworld

Posted Yesterday, 02:02 AM

Woops sorry about that. Already fixed it. I did update them (on my Excel file) but I recently arranged it so there were some mistakes. BP's and IOI's cumulative downloads were able to be updated but not the individual songs. It's not just RV's and Twice's which were updated but also GFriend, Mamamoo, SNSD and Apink. It was just a simple mistake on BP and IOI. It was not intentional. I aim to have an accurate presentation of data so please do tell me again if I put wrong numbers. So thank you for telling me!

no problem thanks for the update

#144 NikitaWhyWereYouCanceled

NikitaWhyWereYouCanceled

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted Yesterday, 02:32 AM

Ah I see.
Thank you

#145 Frenz3u

Frenz3u

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea

Posted Yesterday, 03:54 AM

Why the fuck can't you Sones understand that I was talking about the gap between TWICE and the other girl groups? I think it was post #51 in this thread that i clearly stated that my initial statement was about the separation in sales. I'm well aware of prior  years girl groups sales. Read, comprehend then post.

Okay so, to finally put this to rest. SNSD in 2010 sold 655k on Gaon. Putting every other in 2010 together, the number is 523k. I am just as angry as you at how people just missed the point of your statement, as to me it was clear that you were talking about the gap between Twice and the other girl groups, so you shouldn't have had to explain yourself so much. That doesn't change the fact that the statement wasn't accurate, but the whole fight around it was useless. Hopefully now that you have the receipts you were asking for this is truly done :)

#146 SanaWanna

SanaWanna

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:01 AM

Lel salty as always. Wonder when will they stop, they were keep doing this since Twice's initial breakout success with Cheer Up. 

#147 liveandletdie

liveandletdie

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:30 AM

UPDATE

• Includes Oricon sales (albums and singles; Korean and Japanese releases)
  • Wanted to include Hanteo sales but those are updated daily. It will be hard to keep up.
  • [For transparency] all data can be found here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sales, TWICE, Red Velvet, Mamamoo, Blackpink, GFriend, Girl Groups, Gaon, GG

Up, Up and Away!