• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 elfxo1997

elfxo1997

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,074 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:47 PM (Edited by elfxo1997, 08 September 2017 - 12:48 PM.)

Any pairing is fine, but I prefer angst and chaptered fics
Fics I've already read: Dearest and Nearest (Ongniel), What is this feeling? (Minhyun x Daniel)
And I don't feel like reading those with OC atm

#2 PanWink Is Real

PanWink Is Real

◕‿◕Panwink◕‿◕

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts
  • LocationDaesung belongs to Bigbang ~ Daesang belongs to BTS

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:48 PM

search Panwink fanfics , are pretty good 

#3 Essay

Essay

Idol

• PipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationJawdropping at mic drop

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:51 PM

and pairing is not fine

wait until they arent minors js :wth:

#4 Shirimi

Shirimi

Min Holly

• PipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • Locationcamping the Awards section waiting for a Lee Daehwi badge

Posted 08 September 2017 - 01:35 PM (Edited by Shirimi, 08 September 2017 - 02:02 PM.)

I mostly read short fluffs which is the literal opposite of what you like lmao but I think I can pitch a recommendation or two your way

Night rather than day - Winkniel, ongoing but updates regularly so dw, this could look humour-ish at the beginning (it is funny tho) but each chapter gets more intense and honestly I love it

'idk' (and other cute ways of saying 'i like you') - this may not be chaptered but it's long, 22k words, Ongniel, they can't sort their emotions out and it's frustrating, a lot of this was super relatable and had some good quotes.

Ongniel have a lot of chaptered angst fics tbh? What is it with this pairing and suffering

Scroll down the Wanna One tag on ao3 sorted by most kudos and you'll probably find at least several things your taste

Also, you could tag "wanna one" on the thread so a wider array of people can come recommend.

#5 zenithzinc

zenithzinc

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts
  • Locationsanctuary

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:49 AM

there's a lot imo! (im so happy wanna one tag isnt dead on ao3)

some i can remember right now (will edit later) :

hold onto me, 'cause i'm a little unsteady (onghwang) (ongoing college au)

in your eyes (ongniel) (ongoing college au, chat fic)

ha sungwoon and the terrible horrible no good very bad day + kang daniel's adventure in love (peachcloud) (completed, college au)

#6 sublime

sublime

🌠

• Graphics Team
  • 2,535 posts
  • LocationONGHALLYU

Posted 12 September 2017 - 03:33 AM

Good timing I have something perfect for you.

light a fire, let it burn. Ongniel. Not gonna spoil it since the writer put they chose not to at the description but prepare for the worst tbh

#7 arabmorgan

arabmorgan

Trainee

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:54 AM

(if I could be honest, I want to say-) come back right now - Minhyun-centric time travel fic, complete smile.png

#8 sab ✿

sab ✿

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,418 posts
  • LocationDNA

Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:27 PM

Any pairing is fine, but I prefer angst and chaptered fics
Fics I've already read: Dearest and Nearest (Ongniel), What is this feeling? (Minhyun x Daniel)
And I don't feel like reading those with OC atm

angst and chaptered fics? i'm writing one, check it out. it's a hunger games AU

#9 zenithzinc

zenithzinc

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts
  • Locationsanctuary

Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:50 AM (Edited by zenithzinc, 22 September 2017 - 06:51 AM.)

Good timing I have something perfect for you.

light a fire, let it burn. Ongniel. Not gonna spoil it since the writer put they chose not to at the description but prepare for the worst tbh

whoa i just read it! that reminds me of arbitrage (tho not quite, just cars part)... so damn good, the writer combined everything i like in a fic... and thankyou for recommending it rlytearpls.png

#10 sublime

sublime

🌠

• Graphics Team
  • 2,535 posts
  • LocationONGHALLYU

Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:40 AM

whoa i just read it! that reminds me of arbitrage (tho not quite, just cars part)... so damn good, the writer combined everything i like in a fic... and thankyou for recommending it :rlytearpls:

That's exactly what I thought while I was reading it. ;; It really is. It's a lovely read but I wouldn't want to go through the emotional ride and read it again lol. But it's undoubtedly a really well written fic.

Up, Up and Away!