Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

- ACCOUNT FEATURES -

HOW TO CHANGE YOUR NOTIFICATION SETTINGS

Spoiler

You can change your notification settings by opening you notifications box and clicking on the "Notification Settings" button.
wgLOzdm.png

Then all you have to do is check or uncheck the setting you want or do not want, and click on Save.

HOW TO CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR PASSWORD

Spoiler

Open the menu on the top right of the website by clicking on your username or on the arrow next to it, then click on Account Settings.
rSu8kF8.png

Once in your settings, you have a tab for your Email Address and a tab for your Password. The step to change are explained there.
zN0mmCI.png

HOW TO FIND ALL YOUR THREADS AND POSTS

Spoiler

Go to your profile and click on the hUtTZo1.png button. Then, on the left you can click on the different tabs to see the content you've created on the website. To see your threads click on "Topics", and to see your posts click on "Posts". You can see every content you've posted since you signed up on Onehallyu.
8bbcfcI.png

You can also see other's activity by following the same steps.

HOW TO FOLLOW THREADS AND FORUM SECTIONS

Spoiler

You can follow threads or forum sections to receive notifications about new content.
To follow, you only need to click on "Follow" that is on the top right of the thread:
hu1CUXO.png

Or on the top right of the forum section you want to follow:
0Lclf33.png

After clicking on follow a pop-up will open to set your notification settings, once you selected the options you want, you can click on "Follow".
GQfmzpi.png

If you want to change your notification settings, you can either click on the follow button again, or go to the "Manage Followed Content" page by opening the menu on the top right of the website.
xGgDgz9.png

Once on this page, you will be able to change your preferences for the several forums section or threads you are following.
2vbsQIC.png

HOW TO SET WHO CAN SEE MY PROFILE

Spoiler

If you want to change the privacy of your profile, you can go on your profile page and click on the WvtkGg3.png button on the top right corner.

It opens a pop-up to custom your profile. At the bottum, there is a privacy option. This option allows you to decide which group of members can see your profile.

1kdC9TT.png

• All: Everyone, including non registered people can see your profile.
  • Members: Only registered users that are logged in Onehallyu can see your profile.
  • Administrators: Only administrators can see your profile.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Thanks

Edited by Casp

Hy guys I have few questions I have a problem i can't put a youtube video on my profile. Also for the signature do we have to upload a image from photobuckect for example my image is not too big but it does not so I might that I have to do that. Am I right?

Hy guys I have few questions I have a problem i can't put a youtube video on my profile. Also for the signature do we have to upload a image from photobuckect for example my image is not too big but it does not so I might that I have to do that. Am I right?

What is your problem exactly? Did you follow the example in the first post? Also the image does not have to be linked from photobucket. Whatever image hosting site you use is fine. I'm not completely sure what your last question is but if its related to sig size, when you go into edit your sig it tells you what your limitations are. I copied and pasted it here for your convenience...

Your signature may contain:

• • Up to 2 images
  • • Images up to 450 x 250 pixels
  • • Up to 5 URLs
  • • Up to 3 lines
  • Like 8

Thank you very much for the answer yes exactly I saw the size limitations and I made sure that my photo was the prescript size. I think the problem that I have to upload that photos from the host site.

For my youtube video profile though I have no explication for that it does not work at all. Can you help me with that please.

I found the problem for the youtube video sorry for the bother

Thank you for the tutorials. I'm still confused to use everything, especially about setting my profile.

Can anyone tell me how to put badge? is it only four badges allowed? but what about the several pics under the 4 badges or are the rest of the pics are called badge too?

Edited by sherry90

you can request for badges in this thread :D http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/55-awards-how-to-obtain-request-for-awards-here/

be sure to read the first post for instructions 

and the small pics below it are marketplace items, and you can purchase them in the Marketplace. You can find the link on a cloud on the header :D

Anything you want to know, You can ask them in Ask A Mod thread, we will be happy to show you things around the forum :D

Thanks  :lol:

How do I spoiler images?

This surely has been asked, but this is a looooong thread, not gonna look for it.

cheers!

How can I arrange/remove the the albums/lighsticks on my profile? 

• Like 1

How can I arrange/remove the the albums/lighsticks on my profile? 

Remove- simply sell them back

Arrange- At the moment there is no way to control the positions or order of marketplace items. :\ We really want to sort this out. The staff are looking for solutions 

Remove- simply sell them back

Arrange- At the moment there is no way to control the positions or order of marketplace items. :\ We really want to sort this out. The staff are looking for solutions 

thank you!  :smile:

How to post soundcloud music?

Get the page link; something like: https://soundcloud.com/eatdatcake/wrecking-ball-caked-up-remix

and use the "media" tag... [media ]    [/ media ] without spaces

https://soundcloud.com/eatdatcake/wrecking-ball-caked-up-remix

Thank you! What about 8tracks?

I'm not sure if that will be supported, but your best bet is to try the same "media" tags.