Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
TIGER

[J-Drama] FINAL LIFE -even if you're gone tomorrow- (Sep 8 - Nov 24; Ep.8 on 20/10) ─ Shota Matsuda, Taemin

Where is everyone managing to watch this? I can't find it anywhere. Someone help please lol

You can follow twitter @tercyduk2min..they already subbed ep 4..and for the translation of ep 1-3 you can ask @juju_home

probably spoilers;

what I don't understand is why Shion remembers Kana and stuff but doesn't go look for her

like he has had those visions already in ep4 but even though he's active in this police thingy now he can't get information on her.. ? is he too proud or what

I think he dont remember her clearly and perhaps did not remember her name also..i wonder what he told ryo in ep 5..btw they are so many holes about shion past that they not tell us like how he escapes from prof friedman,how he ended with fbi or US police..did he know what happen to his brain..did he know why they want to kill him..

Btw is just only me that hope shion is ryo dead bro,shige..hehe..sorry for my bad eng..

Sign in to follow this