Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WestWorld

What's the most fucked up manga you read?

Most harada work , and some horor manga I tried to forgot it so can't even remeber the title and do not want too 😣

Mai-chan's Daily Life, which a friend recommended to me and I was like wow... how far could this go.

and Geiger Counter, all because i wanted to know where the meme came from and I regret it.

wolf guy

i get mad thinking about it

Yep. Wolf Guy Wolfen Crest was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title. I never finished it. At some point I read the spoilers and never went back.

Generally I just try to read plot summaries before I start in to see whether it's something I really need to have in my head or not.

I've read a lot more disturbing content than what's displayed in this but death tube pisses me off to levels of insanity. pute trash, don't read it.

feeding lamb i think it's called? and then there's another one about massive chickens eating humans that i found disturbing for some reason

I once accidentally stumbled upon Mai-chan's Daily Life as a child and so far not much has managed to top that :/

Warning: gross af

Basically the main character is immortal, so she's used as a prostitute that people can do anything to, such as behead, stab, rape with sharp objects etc. In the climax of the story, she got pregnant and a man cut her baby out of her stomach, raped it, put it into a blender, and then dumped the baby purée on the floor in front of her.

omgwtf.png omgwtf.png omgwtf.png omgwtf.png  GROSS 

probably a revenge edgy isekai I can't remember the name tho

I like fuck up mangas, but it has to have some finesse as they are dealing with sensitive and repugnant subjects. For the most part the ones that cross the line are just for and/or from genuinely sick people or just plain bad/exploitative hentai. Not even worthy mentioning. Mai-chan's Daily Life is just kinda ordinary. Talking about it, I didn't enjoy it not because of shocking aspects but more because it does nothing with it, so it just is a repugnant collection of images despite actually having some interesting premise.

Shintaro Kago's stuff is probably the closest to "acceptable" that I can name with a straight face. He does have some non-ero-guro stuff that is pretty good. Some of the ero-guro stuff is "artsy" if you can ignore the ero-guro aspect. I guess it's the most fuck up stuff that still gets away with vile stuff like

baby fucking

7 hours ago, Pyron said:

I like fuck up mangas, but it has to have some finesse as they are dealing with sensitive and repugnant subjects. For the most part the ones that cross the line are just for and/or from genuinely sick people or just plain bad/exploitative hentai. Not even worthy mentioning. Mai-chan's Daily Life is just kinda ordinary. Talking about it, I didn't enjoy it not because of shocking aspects but more because it does nothing with it, so it just is a repugnant collection of images despite actually having some interesting premise.

Shintaro Kago's stuff is probably the closest to "acceptable" that I can name with a straight face. He does have some non-ero-guro stuff that is pretty good. Some of the ero-guro stuff is "artsy" if you can ignore the ero-guro aspect. I guess it's the most fuck up stuff that still gets away with vile stuff like

Reveal hidden contents

baby fucking

yeah i came across the

Spoiler

baby fucking

on encyclopedia dramatica as a kid 😑
as far as something i actually read i guess battle royale
i loved aku no hana as an anime but the manga's art style came across as comedic to me so i dropped it pretty quick

Sakura Gari or The Hunt for Cherry Blossoms to this day I don't know what compelled me to read this manga from start to finish...

Killing Stalking

dropped it after the 3rd chapter bc I was starting to question my sanity over reading something that twisted...

Killing Stalking. I mean the story isn't bad but the fact that so many young fans were "shipping"  such a twisted relationship was pretty disturbing.

Edited by Gene_e

On 11/4/2019 at 8:16 PM, Gene_e said:

Killing Stalking. I mean the story isn't bad but the fact that so many young fans were "shipping"  such a twisted relationship was pretty disturbing.

Oh, I know. Many were "AWW, GOALS" and I was like "Are they serious?".

Both main characters are crazy, disturbed and deeply flawes and it was a wild rollercoaster but I enjoyed it. It´s very good.

Edited by Lolly21