Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WestWorld

What's the most fucked up manga you read?

Killing Stalking. I don't understand why I enjoy reading it as much as I do? 

Eiken, it's just too over the top

• Like 4

Narutaru(Shadowstar in English)

Cute Pokemon like creatures, but then graphic violence, torture, rape among mainly 12/13 year old chars

Narutaru(Shadowstar in English)

Cute Pokemon like creatures, but then graphic violence, torture, rape among mainly 12/13 year old chars

Yes, Narutaru! It feels a billion times worse because it eases you into a cute story and then begins to go completely batshit.

Deep love: Pao

Its part of the deep love series which is an emotional rollercoaster.

I actually reccomend for people to read the series if you havent already its amazing and heartbreaking but there are some sick scenes in it 

Gantz, or most likely a lot of psychological horror seinen manga T^T 

I read Litchi Hikari Club because my best friend got me into the stage play musical (and movie) and it's freaking amazing. It's dark though. Seriously dark and seriously fucked up. My friend told me she's talked to a lot of people who read Killing Stalking (which I've only heard about) and they can't stomach Litchi Hikari Club.

Litchi HIkari Club is one of the best things I've ever seeeeeeeen (see sig. my precious psycho jaibo <3) 

Oyasumi punpun. That shit is fucked up for a manga where the main character is drawn as a cute bird.

I was so depressed after reading that

Oyasumi punpun. That shit is fucked up for a manga where the main character is drawn as a cute bird.

^^^^ The bird really made it even creepier tbh

I once accidentally stumbled upon Mai-chan's Daily Life as a child and so far not much has managed to top that :/

Warning: gross af

Basically the main character is immortal, so she's used as a prostitute that people can do anything to, such as behead, stab, rape with sharp objects etc. In the climax of the story, she got pregnant and a man cut her baby out of her stomach, raped it, put it into a blender, and then dumped the baby purée on the floor in front of her.

I once accidentally stumbled upon Mai-chan's Daily Life as a child and so far not much has managed to top that :/

Warning: gross af

Basically the main character is immortal, so she's used as a prostitute that people can do anything to, such as behead, stab, rape with sharp objects etc. In the climax of the story, she got pregnant and a man cut her baby out of her stomach, raped it, put it into a blender, and then dumped the baby purée on the floor in front of her.

Wow I've seen many fucked up mangas out there but I agree this one tops most of them.

-----------

Another fucked up manga out there that is pretty famous is Ichi The Killer, and tbh most of the stuff Suehiro Maruo did.

And the most disgusting, pointless and annoying manga I've ever read was that one little orphan girls are sent to prisons to be used by all the disgusting prisoners however they want. It was so disgusting, I kept reading because I was expecting a turn of tables (ok that's a stupid thing to do) or whatever but nah. I just wasted my time. It was made by a lowkey popular mangaka if I'm not mistaken, I didn't even bothered to remember names.

I like to say Shamo is the most fucked up manga I've ever read because the whole story is pure violence and despair and not a single character is safe from it, plus the main character himself is the most fucked up out of everyone else. However, Shamo at least have something that feels worth reading (though I don't know exactly why, but it's really an awesome and well written, unpredictable manga. The character development was amazing and though some scenes were ridiculous, it was very realistic, especially in it's portrayal of society and people's complexities, which makes the manga oddly relatable).

But I can't say the same about the others, most fucked up mangas out there are pure trash, with very few exceptions (I mean the really shocking ones).

Edited by llotto