Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Lexurite

Chinese drama recommendations

I just finished “Bloody Romanceâ€, the acting is amazing, the plot is good and the OST’s are everything

Definitely recommending this drama

I just finished “Bloody Romanceâ€, the acting is amazing, the plot is good and the OST’s are everything

Definitely recommending this drama

I watched starting 8 eps then dropped it, does it story get better later?

Nice To Meet You

def one of the best cdrama

at first it was kinda cringy but the plot was amazing

I wanted more from the ending, but bruh I'm a never fully satisfied about any drama endings so you may scratch that

Can anyone tell me which one they enjoyed more? Legend of fu yao or Ten miles of peach blossom? 

Journey to meet love or love journey whatever its called

I think this becoming my fave 2019 drama

I really like the story line,,, eventho it can be somehow predictable but it definitely processed well since the both main and support actors did a great job and nothing felt awkward.... 

ughh I think Chen Xiao becoming my fav actor TT so handsome and good 

Ten miles is better

Thanks! I already watched fuyao and got bored in the second half, so I'm anticipating ten miles.

The Story of Yanxi Palace and The Untamed were one of the best dramas I've watched this year and maybe all time. 
I enjoyed The King's Avatar and Arsenal Military Academy so much as well. Definitely recommending those 4 dramas.

the first period drama i watched and enjoyed is ashes of love, so i highly recommend that

i also enjoyed watching ode to joy, it currently has 2 seasons

4 hours ago, Franny said:

The Story of Yanxi Palace and The Untamed were one of the best dramas I've watched this year and maybe all time. 
I enjoyed The King's Avatar and Arsenal Military Academy so much as well. Definitely recommending those 4 dramas.

i keep hearing about the untamed recently, i feel like i definitely need to watch it next ;;;