Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

The Official NielWoon (Daniel x Sungwoon) Thread || Daniel: "Sungwoonie hyung is love" & "KDN+HSW=❤❤❤"

NielWoon Kang Daniel Ha Sungwoon Wanna One Daniel Sungwoon PeachyCloud DanWoon peachcloud

526 replies to this topic

#521 chrystal

chrystal

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 01:51 AM

Moments from arround the beginning of 2018

#522 Sayuuki

Sayuuki

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,383 posts
  • LocationOn Cloud

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:57 PM

Moments from arround the beginning of 2018

hhhhh I miss NielWoon so much warstarplz.png

but we are still alive! thanks Sungwoon!

anathomy of NielWoon:

Dzgf-MQUwAApPM2.jpg

cr

#523 Sayuuki

Sayuuki

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,383 posts
  • LocationOn Cloud

Posted 24 February 2019 - 11:51 AM

From Sungwoon's insta(190223)

notice how he muted whole vid...interesting 0u0plz.png

so we got CSI: nielwoonators

I even saw zoom on Tan's eye lol laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png

#524 Sayuuki

Sayuuki

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,383 posts
  • LocationOn Cloud

Posted 28 February 2019 - 04:28 PM

why instead? why not both? let's not ruin their date! 0u0plz.png

#525 Sayuuki

Sayuuki

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,383 posts
  • LocationOn Cloud

Posted 05 March 2019 - 10:50 PM

im ready for some spicy details dave.png

#526 Sayuuki

Sayuuki

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,383 posts
  • LocationOn Cloud

Posted 06 March 2019 - 04:21 AM

lovestruck.png

#527 Sayuuki

Sayuuki

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,383 posts
  • LocationOn Cloud

Posted 07 March 2019 - 03:35 AM

I post all articles in case someone dont want give click to any of these site(understandable)but if you dont mind then click  for cute photos

Wanna One’s Ha Sungwoon Responds To His Famous Dating Scandal With This Popular Idol
He sent the idol a video message.

The hosts of Weekly Idol revealed that Ha Sungwoon was caught up in a dating scandal ever since he first debuted with Wanna One!

Ha Sungwoon was wrapped up in a comical dating scandal with his member, Kang Daniel!

The rumors arose when fans frequently spotted Kang Daniel and Ha Sungwoon wrapped up in a sweet backhug…

… or when Kang Daniel lifts Sungwoon up like his blushing bride!

Ha Sungwoon addressed the rumors by claiming that he was surprised by the “scandal” but was glad it brought joy to their fans.

“I was surprised when I heard about this too, so I looked into it. Daniel picked me up a lot, since he’s big and I’m small. He would hug me from the back and joke around like that with me, so the fans made that kind of [story].”

— Ha Sungwoon

To put the rumors to rest, he sent a video message to Kang Daniel, reassuring him to pay no attention to these rumors and focus doing what he does best!

“Oh, Niel… There’s a dating scandal going around about us, but don’t worry about it. Always be healthy, always do all the things that you love, and I hope everything you do turns out well.”

— Ha Sungwoon

But who would ever mind if these two puppy-faced heartthrobs got together?!

Ha Sung Woon explains his dating rumors with former Wanna One groupmate Kang Daniel?

Ha Sung Woon explained his dating rumors with former Wanna One groupmate Kang Daniel.

On the March 6th installment of 'Weekly Idol', Ha Sung Woon featured as a guest to promote his solo debut song "Bird". Nam Chang Hee questioned, "In related search terms, 'Kang Daniel Ha Sung Woon dating rumors' shows up. Are you two dating?"

Ha Sung Woon laughed as he said, "I saw it too. That's why I looked through the search results too. Kang Daniel carried me a lot. He's kind of bigger than me, so he carried me around a lot. I think fans who saw that searched for it."

He then sent a message to Kang Daniel, saying, "Kang Daniel, we had dating rumors, but don't worry about it. I hope you're always healthy, do whatever you want, and succeed in whatever you do. Fighting."

Ha Sung Woon Explains How His “Dating Scandal” With Kang Daniel Started

On the March 6 broadcast of MBC every1’s “Weekly Idol,” Ha Sung Woon, who recently made his debut as a solo artist with “Bird,” appeared as a guest.

In a review of his profile, the MCs brought up a related search term that comes up when searching Ha Sung Woon’s name: “Ha Sung Woon Kang Daniel dating scandal.”

Ha Sung Woon said, “I was surprised when I saw it, too, so I looked up what it was about. Daniel lifted me a lot. He’s big and I’m small, so he would hug me from the back and goof around that way. Seeing that, I think the fans affectionately started [calling it a dating scandal].”

In a message to Kang Daniel, Ha Sung Woon said, “We’re in a ‘dating scandal,’ but don’t worry about it. I hope you always stay healthy, are able to do everything you want to do, and I hope you succeed in everything you do.”

Up, Up and Away!