What's your favorite hair serum?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Caridee

Caridee

#5MealsADay.๐Ÿ•

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,271 posts
  • Locationโ€œWoojin-ahโ€ฆโ€ฆ I opened another bank account to support youโ€ฆ. My money is all yoursโ€ฆ.. If itโ€™s for youโ€ฆ.. even if I have to go to the Middle East for business trips for 364 daysโ€ฆ. even if I have to work overtime everydayโ€ฆ. I will always be happyโ€ฆ..โ€

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:48 PM (Edited by Caridee, 12 August 2017 - 07:48 PM.)

What kind of hair serum makes your hair go from this

COlZiTdUcAAIMH4.jpg

To this:

korean-kdrama-actress-kpop-idol-girl-gro

#2 signalday

signalday

btstwiceredvelvet<3

• PipPip
  • 414 posts
  • LocationI'm sick of you little girl and boy groups, all you do is annoy me. So I've been sent here to destroy you. I make elevating music, you make elevator music. "Oh, he's too mainstream." Well, that's what they do when they get jealous, they confuse it.

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:52 PM

do you know these are two different people or?

#3 Caridee

Caridee

#5MealsADay.๐Ÿ•

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,271 posts
  • Locationโ€œWoojin-ahโ€ฆโ€ฆ I opened another bank account to support youโ€ฆ. My money is all yoursโ€ฆ.. If itโ€™s for youโ€ฆ.. even if I have to go to the Middle East for business trips for 364 daysโ€ฆ. even if I have to work overtime everydayโ€ฆ. I will always be happyโ€ฆ..โ€

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:53 PM

do you know these are two different people or?

i was comparing the hair condition, not ppl lmao..

#4 K i n g

K i n g

๐Œ ๐Ž ๐Ž ๐ ๐‚ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐† ๐”

• PipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts
  • Location๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ ๐’ป๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น, ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ท, ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ท (๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ป๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ) ๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰. ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’พ'๐“‚ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ใ€Ž๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ต๐“พใ€

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:54 PM

I normally don't go for serums, and just go for argan oil to nourish my ends for the most part. Since argan oil doesn`t really weigh down my hair. But I`ve heard good things about Dove`s Nourishment serum.

d34f7a5c-2c1e-4274-97f7-b96750b9ec2f_1.a

#5 Caridee

Caridee

#5MealsADay.๐Ÿ•

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,271 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:56 PM

ย 

I normally don't go for serums, and just go for argan oil to nourish my ends for the most part. Since argan oil doesn`t really weigh down my hair. But I`ve heard good things about Dove`s Nourishment serum.

ย 

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/d34f7a5...

ย 

ย 

oh cool. It doesn't make hair greasy right? i want something that'll give my hair a natural shine. My hair has gotten dry/damaged cuz ive dyed and bleached my hair like 20 times this year alone. T.T

#6 K i n g

K i n g

• PipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts
  • Location๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ ๐’ป๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น, ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ท, ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ท (๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ป๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ) ๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰. ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’พ'๐“‚ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ใ€Ž๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ต๐“พใ€

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:00 PM

oh cool. It doesn't make hair greasy right? i want something that'll give my hair a natural shine. My hair has gotten dry/damaged cuz ive dyed and bleached my hair like 20 times this year alone. T.T

ย 

Argan oil doesn't make it greasy or discolour your hair. There are a lot of brands that do that and make your hair feel softer. Especially if your hair feels dry and crusty af.

ย 

For colour treated hair, I've used Joico's Color Therapy oil back when I was blonde. There's no residue and doesn't make your hair feel nasty. You don't really need a lot of argan oil for your hair, from my experience. Simply a small button size and starting from the ends working your way up, it should work.ย 

ย 

10793105-1365090442-10202.jpg

#7 Caridee

Caridee

#5MealsADay.๐Ÿ•

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,271 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:03 PM

Argan oil doesn't make it greasy or discolour your hair. There are a lot of brands that do that and make your hair feel softer. Especially if your hair feels dry and crusty af.

ย 

For colour treated hair, I've used Joico's Color Therapy oil back when I was blonde. There's no residue and doesn't make your hair feel nasty. You don't really need a lot of argan oil for your hair, from my experience. Simply a small button size and starting from the ends working your way up, it should work.ย 

ย 

https://s3.thcdn.com/productimg/0/600/60...

ย 

thanks gurlie!! you always help me out with my hair issues lmao.. i remember you also advising me last timeย rlytearpls.png ย thanks alot

#8 K i n g

K i n g

• PipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:07 PM (Edited by K i n g, 12 August 2017 - 08:08 PM.)

thanks gurlie!! you always help me out with my hair issues lmao.. i remember you also advising me last timeย https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot... ย thanks alot

ย 

A lot of my knowledge comes from trial and error. But generally, argan oil is your safest bet when it comes to taming down frizzy/dry hair from colouring too much. You can always do more natural remedies like an egg + olive oil hair mask once a week. The only issue is, the olive oil can affect your hair colour if it's dyed. So that would be my only concern. But a good hair mask would be Biotera's Ultra Moisturizing mask/leave-in-conditioner, and it's fairly cheap (you can get it at Ulta/Sally's/Online). It's a reconstructing conditioner that works extremely dry hair. It's aloe and silk and shouldn't affect your hair colour. So good luck!ย imstupid.pngย hurrplz.png

#9 haiitsalexa

haiitsalexa

Idol

• PipPip
  • 403 posts
  • Locationsupport samuel's solo debut!

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:23 PM

listen though i swear by this garnier fructis marvellous oil, it's literally amazing88c1f4ab-cf94-4ece-8b70-97bbabcc708e_1.e

Up, Up and Away!