11 replies to this topic

#1 Thatseelyah

Thatseelyah

Long-term Trainee

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:35 PM

Our love story starts off in the woods like most stories do. Jyp was shirtless and sweaty, he had been teaching his young protégés Nayeon and JB how to fight. It was something all vampires need to know how to do because when your a vampire you have to be strong to take down a wild prey.

Nayeon was in excellent shape but JB needed some more work. The sun was starting to rising so the vampires went back to their castle, JYP Entertainment.

On the other side of the street was their rivals, the glamorous werewolfs, YG Entertainment. Their leader, Yg. Yg would always wear hats because he didn't want anyone to know he was going bald.

Little did everyone know that the two leaders would become star-crossed lovers.

#2 Zeeza

Zeeza

Idol

• PipPip
  • 389 posts
  • LocationAntwerp, Belgium

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:40 PM

Great start, when is the rest coming out?

#3 Thatseelyah

Thatseelyah

Long-term Trainee

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:43 PM

I'll post some more in 2 days

#4 Vitalis

Vitalis

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • LocationI won't ever forget i will make you happy just like the saying we are one

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:45 PM

can't wait for the interaction between yg and jyp in the next chapter <3

#5 Oodles

Oodles

σɳℓყ ƒσ૨ ʝเɦყσ 🍜

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,365 posts
  • Location#ThankYouWG ♥

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:50 PM

Lol

#6 Thatseelyah

Thatseelyah

Long-term Trainee

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:18 PM

This will be a 5 part series

#7 Sooyoung's Wife

Sooyoung's Wife

fight me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,198 posts
  • Locationgay for jimin

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:11 AM

hot

#8 Thatseelyah

Thatseelyah

Long-term Trainee

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:26 PM

PART ONE - MEETING

The sun was slowly setting as Jyp wondered alone deep in the forest. He had on a big black hoodie and sun glass as to protect him from the sun - since he was a vampire. He stopped, taking his sunglasses off, and closed his eyes feeling the breeze blow. crunch..crunch..crunch the sound of something big coming towards him. Jyp hid behind a tree. The crunching stopped. He peered out to see a giant black panther standing looking around. He smiled, taking a rock off the ground and throwing it in another direction as a distraction. Jyp ran towards the panther picking it up. They wrestled back and forth, then finally the panther had Jyp pinned to the ground.

The sun had finally set. They locked eyes, "I'm not giving up." The panther go close to Jyps face. It licked his cheek. Jyp pushed the panther off of him. The panther turned into a naked Yg - because you know he wouldn't have clothes back on after being an animal. Yg laughed, "Gotcha." Jyp wiped his cheek with his sleeve and took off his jacket. He threw it at Yg, "Put some clothes on, it's cold at night." "Don't you know?" "Know what?" "I'm hot blooded." They both laughed.

Yg came and sat beside Jyp. Both sat in silence enjoying the others company. "The full moon will be here soon." Jyp was soft when he spoke, "Will you be ok?" Since full moons are the worst time for werewolfs and it makes humans crazy. "Stop worrying about me. Just because I'm going bald doesn't mean I can't handle the full moon." Yg held Jyps hand. Jyp put his other hand on Ygs cheek, Yg closed his eyes nuzzling in Jyps hand. Yg kissed Jyps hand. He pulled Yg towards him. They both explored each other's mouth with their tongues.

#9 Thatseelyah

Thatseelyah

Long-term Trainee

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:29 PM

------------ SIDE STORY DAHYUN
The sun was finally setting, Dahyun stretched her hands over her head. She was getting hungry. "Boo!" Sana popped up behind her, making Dahyun jump. "Oh gosh! Don't do that!" "Don't do what this? Ah!" Sana barked. Dahyun shot a look. "Ok okay, sorry." Sana hugged Dahyuns arm. "Are you hungry."

Dahyun and Sana walked carefully through the forest trying to spot something to catch. "What do you want for dinner? Deer? Rabbit? Turtle blood?" Sana smiled. "Mmm..surprise me." Dahyun said. She liked how Sana was always there for her. Sana caught a glimpse of something. She tugged Dahyuns arm, "Rabbit," she mouthed. Dahyun nodded, seeing it calmly siting on the ground. They crept near it, Sana accidentally stepping on a twig making the rabbit jump and run away.

They ran after it going deep into the woods. The rabbit ran into a whole in the ground. "Seriously!" Sana cursed. "We can always eat in the cafeteria." Dahyun suggested. JYP entertainment was full of vampires, so it makes sense for the cafeteria to serve blood on the side. "Ah okay. But fresh food is always the best." "I know. Let's go."

They were making their way back when they heard laughing. Sana looked at Dahyun, she shook her head. But Sana was already making her way creepily towards the voices. "Sana!" Dahyun called after her, following. As Sana got closer she ducked into a bush, Dahyun beside her. Dahyun was in shock to see Jyp with a werewolf, even more so to watch them kissing. Sana was getting angry. Dahyun took her hand and whispered "Let's go."

#10 Thatseelyah

Thatseelyah

Long-term Trainee

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:13 PM

1502671878666.jpg
1502672729997.jpg

#11 alexanderEXOton

alexanderEXOton

Long-term Trainee