Photo

Woman injured at Charlottesville passed away

charlottesville usa

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#21 DEMURE

DEMURE

SPACE SUGAR BABY™

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,748 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:01 PM

Unstable mf drives over evil protester!!1 And it will be followed by a picture of him next to his car smiling or something, fuck this shit. 

#22 FrostedCookies

FrostedCookies

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,729 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:17 PM

Are we going to call a spade a fucking spade now? That was a deliberate act of terrorism wthplz.png 

#23 Solfa

Solfa

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:07 PM

antifa is anti-fascists. They were protesting against white supremacist rally.

i see , i dont have good impression of antifa because all news about them before were fire and riot at hamburg.

Everyone has the right to protest fascism. The problem with AntiFa that has let EU and New Jersey to brand them as left wing terrorists, is that they attack people who just happen to be in the same place they rally, destroy private and public property, put buildings on fire etc. That's not protesting anymore, that's rioting and violence. People have the right to feel scared of them, they are dangerous.

But don't ignore what happened today. A far right Neo Nazi terrorist employed the same methods Islamic terrorists use to attack a crowd and kill a woman and injured 19 others. That's something AntiFa in America hasn't done. Yes, they have destroyed property, yes they have attacked people, no, they haven't killed anyone and especially not the way Islamic terrorists do. Terrorists are worse than rioters, no question.

#24 thefacts

thefacts

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:54 PM

According to the lastest update, two more people have died. Crazy.

#25 Solfa

Solfa

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:02 PM

According to the lastest update, two more people have died. Crazy.

Yes, they were in a helicopter. These two, may they RIP. The civilian woman who died has not been identified yet, and probably for the best, let her loved ones mourn her in privacy

https://twitter.com/...543342984519681

While the timing is awful, the way the witnesses are describing it, looks like a technical problem. And with Virginia cutting funds to the police, it is possible they just didn't have the money to check and repair their equipment.

Or it's caused by the rioters. The media is calling this "related to the protests" but the only way it's certain it's related to the protests is that it was there to control the protest. It's still unclear if the rioters caused it, but it is very possible.

#26 pandabear

pandabear

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:20 PM

Did they kill protesters? 

A bit graphic footage ->

Uhh what?

Fire and Riot doesn't always mean bad things? Countries got independence through fire and riots . 

No matter how the propaganda runs, antifa are the good people. Ignore the centrist rhetoric.

An alleged antifa protestor punched a reporter in the face for trying to report on this. Starting riots leads to deaths of innocent people. I don't care what your idealogies are, anyone participating in this sick, fight are endangering people. Supremecists and Antifa need to stop.

#27 Aearom

Aearom

♚ Jaeholic ♚

• PipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 12:43 PM

Everyone has the right to protest fascism. The problem with AntiFa that has let EU and New Jersey to brand them as left wing terrorists, is that they attack people who just happen to be in the same place they rally, destroy private and public property, put buildings on fire etc. That's not protesting anymore, that's rioting and violence. People have the right to feel scared of them, they are dangerous.

But don't ignore what happened today. A far right Neo Nazi terrorist employed the same methods Islamic terrorists use to attack a crowd and kill a woman and injured 19 others. That's something AntiFa in America hasn't done. Yes, they have destroyed property, yes they have attacked people, no, they haven't killed anyone and especially not the way Islamic terrorists do. Terrorists are worse than rioters, no question.

I would rather antifa burn public and private properties and get shit done than ACLU and similar liberals working for rights of fascists let fascists have their way and use their property to kill people.

Neo-liberalism is the reason fascism rears its head again and again smile.png

An alleged antifa protestor punched a reporter in the face for trying to report on this. Starting riots leads to deaths of innocent people. I don't care what your idealogies are, anyone participating in this sick, fight are endangering people. Supremecists and Antifa need to stop.

are you seriously putting supremacists and antifa in the same brackets. An alleged antifa protested punched a reported for reporting this? AND YOU BELIEVED THAT IT IS AN ALLEGED ANTIFA MEMBER? Are you in your right mind? Why would they do that when this is done by a fascist against them unless the "reporter" was a Nazi from Brietbart or similar source trying to twist the facts. In which I would also punch him cause look at the situation man!

#28 Solfa

Solfa

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 03:20 PM

I would rather antifa burn public and private properties and get shit done than ACLU and similar liberals working for rights of fascists let fascists have their way and use their property to kill people.

Neo-liberalism is the reason fascism rears its head again and again https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

I don't think you know what fascism is. Fascism is radical authoritarian nationalism. Neo-liberalism is dead center in the political compass. I don't necessarily agree with that view, I tend to agree the most with social-democracy myself, because that's as far left as the system helps people and it still works, more left than that and the system is unstable, has a history of collapsing which only brought only destruction to people. The point is, Neo-liberals are not fascists. Fascists are fascists. 

Spoiler

#29 Aearom

Aearom

♚ Jaeholic ♚

• PipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 03:28 PM

I don't think you know what fascism is. Fascism is radical authoritarian nationalism. Neo-liberalism is dead center in the political compass. I don't necessarily agree with that view, I tend to agree the most with social-democracy myself, because that's as far left as the system helps people and it still works, more left than that and the system is unstable, has a history of collapsing which only brought only destruction to people. The point is, Neo-liberals are not fascists. Fascists are fascists. 

ummmmm where did I say Neo-liberalism is fascism though? unsure.png  Reading comprehension? 

#30 Solfa

Solfa

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 03:44 PM

ummmmm where did I say Neo-liberalism is fascism though? https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...  Reading comprehension? 

Probably. 

#31 Stepkdramafan226

Stepkdramafan226

BTS PR Team ♥

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,796 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 10:56 PM

This is incredibly sad :(

My condolences to her family 

Up, Up and Away!