Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Haruwu

Announcement [APPLICATIONS CLOSED] Events Team Asia Team - Now Recruiting!

what is considered peak times for asian/pacific timezones?

KST wise around 12pm-12am KST

idk anything about how forum games work ohdearplz.png poo

• Forum Games is the game section where games are played hosted by both the user base and the Events Team. Link to the section
  • The section has a sub-section for mafia games and large scale games. Link to the sub-section

Basically, users can create and host games such as repetitive games in the forum games section (which are like count to a million, rate the sig and dp above you etc.) and other minigames like trivia, name 5, guessing songs as well as games that are more on the larger scale such as project runway, discotheque and mafia games in the sub-section. 

The events team are mainly in charge of producing and hosting larger scale events for the user base to enjoy with special prizes, such as The Heist, OH!Vision, OH!gwarts and events based on the holidays of Valentines Day, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, Summer etc. We also host mini-games and other games in the Forum Games section like The Amazing Race and mini-games like Hot Potato

The user base also hosts events in the event section like Lemonade Stand Wars and group anniversary events as well as giveaways for K-Pop albums and wons etc.

Users who play events team games also get put into our monthly raffle, you can read more about it in the Events Team Calendar + Monthly Raffle Thread. We also as it says in the title use it as a calendar, and we post in there every time we are hosting new mini games/games, so if you would like, follow it so you can join some of our games~

I hope this gave you a bit of an insight, if you have any more questions you can always ask at the Ask The Events Team Thread.

Hnnn I'm worried about the timezone thing, I probably won't be good enough

which zone do you live in? if you are in Europe it could work especially on weekends as we do have a European in our team and we invite Europeans to apply if they'd like to~

I'm not sure if I can communicate once everyday, I am always stuck off the internet on weekends.

if you can communicate on the 5 day working week and host during the week then it is still okay, if you do apply please just provide an explanation of which days you wouldn't be available, thank you!

ok so now that u have this guy

cZSrKZ6.png

when are you adding OH.MIME!? ohpressor.png

xL2Yt7z.jpg

68q9YOB.jpg

which zone do you live in? if you are in Europe it could work especially on weekends as we do have a European in our team and we invite Europeans to apply if they'd like to~

if you can communicate on the 5 day working week and host during the week then it is still okay, if you do apply please just provide an explanation of which days you wouldn't be available, thank you!

I live in egypt >.<

I mean the rest of the conditions are good, I'm actually majoring in graphic design but the problem is in the time

I live in egypt >.<

I mean the rest of the conditions are good, I'm actually majoring in graphic design but the problem is in the time

It could work for you though! You could host on weekends in the morning/mid-day for you if it works. For example if you hosted in 7 hours time it would be around 10AM for you yeah? Then it'd be 5PM KST~

We host throughout the day mostly catering towards the late afternoon/early evening times for KST (it's about 10AM KST right now so you know the time difference)

not me interested to apply cause of the blue banner 

and this is so cute omo

cZSrKZ6.png

meanwhile I would have considered if they stayed green and not got the to bright blue

nah real reason is my life can change 180° any day nowadays so I am to unreliable

good luck to the ones applicating <3

It could work for you though! You could host on weekends in the morning/mid-day for you if it works. For example if you hosted in 7 hours time it would be around 10AM for you yeah? Then it'd be 5PM KST~

We host throughout the day mostly catering towards the late afternoon/early evening times for KST (it's about 10AM KST right now so you know the time difference)

Hnnn yeah I guess I'll give it a try. I'll sign up then, anticipate ^^

• Like 1

I wouldn't be able to play Haru games so hmmm I shall pass

Forgot good luck to all those applying <3

Edited by Terracotta
  • Like 2

terra rlytearpls.png

speaking of haru games, anticipate culture fest with sunny, caged and i hosting 1 culture game a day for a whole week starting tomorrow<3

https://onehallyu.com/topic/561451-culture-fest-%E2%99%A1-begins-august-14th/

I'm still outta town rn :rlytearpls: but I'll try to see if I can sign up for some I'm excited <333 and luckily, I can steal your playerlist from one of those days to host my own puzzle trivia game I've been working on hehe ;)

• Like 2

is UTC +3 okay? If so I might give it a try.

Edited by ahga-leadernimâ„¢

is UTC +3 okay? If so I might give it a try.

yup! it is fine because you could host at times like this / before / after when it suits you on a weekend or if you're free weekdays etc

Do I have to make a mock OP example ?

yeah! you don't have to put in graphics though, just think of a game and put an OP together for it :D

I stopped at ''need to be good at gfx''

You don't need to be good at graphics, we have team members to help that, it's just preferred if you have basic knowledge at least if you want to have gfx on your game threads and you don't want to wait~

In our team when someone asks for graphics it's done ASAP for another team member so all is well

giphy.gif

yup! it is fine because you could host at times like this / before / after when it suits you on a weekend or if you're free weekdays etc

alright! I'll try!