Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

[APPLICATIONS CLOSED] Events Team Asia Team - Now Recruiting!

Events Team Asia Team

78 replies to this topic

#41 YoUr EyEs

YoUr EyEs

Constant={PAIN}

• PipPipPip
  • 789 posts
  • LocationIn a Lonely Hell

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:56 PM

I'm not sure if I can communicate once everyday, I am always stuck off the internet on weekends.

#42 snsdJM

snsdJM

MY ❤NG & ❤NGNIEL L❤VE

• Events Coordinator
  • 18,005 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:57 PM

Oh I thought it was something like 5am to 11am est as it's the evening in SEA in these hours

tbh it really fluctuates depending more specifically on days themselves so those times are also good

hnn that wouldn't be a problem since I am almost always free!

but since 1am - 4am EST would be 7am - 11am my time (?) I'd be able to host only during weekends and during week days on other times that aren't really Asian players friendly. I'll think about it but I don't think you are looking for this ;;

the weekends are usually when we host as well so that is fine, week day games usually not have as much turn out specially when is no longer vacation since people have school or jobs

#43 Koya

Koya

♡ 초이스 ♡

• Events Team
  • 5,977 posts
  • Locationalone getting high on a saturday night

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:00 PM

tbh it really fluctuates depending more specifically on days themselves so those times are also good

Alright I'll see, I have a pretty good experience in game hosting and I liked it a lot so I guess I'll try, but what bothers me is that I really can't tell if I will have enough free time with my studies :c

#44 Kururugi

Kururugi

|ANTI|

• PipPipPip
  • 2,114 posts
  • LocationWhoever said money can’t solve your problems must not have had enough money to solve em they say which one nah I want all em happiness is the same price as red bottoms

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:02 PM (Edited by Miracle, 12 August 2017 - 03:03 PM.)

Is my behaviour good enough if you know me?

And what do you mean communicate everyday.

#45 snsdJM

snsdJM

MY ❤NG & ❤NGNIEL L❤VE

• Events Coordinator
  • 18,005 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:58 PM

Is my behaviour good enough if you know me?

And what do you mean communicate everyday.

like communicate with us the team daily aka come to oh every day

and well i dont know you that much so i cant really comment on your behavior. do you have warning points do you troll?

#46 Kururugi

Kururugi

|ANTI|

• PipPipPip
  • 2,114 posts
  • LocationWhoever said money can’t solve your problems must not have had enough money to solve em they say which one nah I want all em happiness is the same price as red bottoms

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:11 PM

like communicate with us the team daily aka come to oh every day

and well i dont know you that much so i cant really comment on your behavior. do you have warning points do you troll?

Yeah I can do that, and no I don't troll anymore  but I have 5 wp's they just goy carried over from my old account so.

#47 snsdJM

snsdJM

MY ❤NG & ❤NGNIEL L❤VE

• Events Coordinator
  • 18,005 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:23 PM

Yeah I can do that, and no I don't troll anymore  but I have 5 wp's they just goy carried over from my old account so.

are your wp appeal-able? 

#48 Kururugi

Kururugi

|ANTI|

• PipPipPip
  • 2,114 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:29 PM

are your wp appeal-able? 

It's been a month so no idts. I would have to wait for an amnesty event.

#49 Ari

Ari

🏠🏠🏠🏠

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,238 posts
  • Locationi met someone else, we havin' better discussions, i know they say i move on too fast, but this one gon' last, 'cause her name is Ari

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:32 PM

You're part of the graphics team.  If you can't match your own aesthetic, there are no excuses.  

don't drag me like this in public

tumblr_ou429uXR7p1w84bimo3_400.gif

#50 Sailor Mars

Sailor Mars

I did it for the people

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,697 posts
  • LocationFeeling the vibe

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:32 PM

please change the OP, it's offensive to my eyes 

#51 HARU!

HARU!

92 EXPLORER

• Hall OH Fame
  • 43,228 posts
  • LocationITZY? ITZY!

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:06 PM

what is considered peak times for asian/pacific timezones?

KST wise around 12pm-12am KST

#52 vivyun

vivyun

FIRST LOVE

• Graphics Team
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:12 PM

idk anything about how forum games work ohdearplz.png poo

#53 HARU!

HARU!

92 EXPLORER

• Hall OH Fame
  • 43,228 posts
  • LocationITZY? ITZY!

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:31 PM

idk anything about how forum games work https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot... poo

• Forum Games is the game section where games are played hosted by both the user base and the Events Team. Link to the section
  • The section has a sub-section for mafia games and large scale games. Link to the sub-section

Basically, users can create and host games such as repetitive games in the forum games section (which are like count to a million, rate the sig and dp above you etc.) and other minigames like trivia, name 5, guessing songs as well as games that are more on the larger scale such as project runway, discotheque and mafia games in the sub-section. 

The events team are mainly in charge of producing and hosting larger scale events for the user base to enjoy with special prizes, such as The Heist, OH!Vision, OH!gwarts and events based on the holidays of Valentines Day, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, Summer etc. We also host mini-games and other games in the Forum Games section like The Amazing Race and mini-games like Hot Potato

The user base also hosts events in the event section like Lemonade Stand Wars and group anniversary events as well as giveaways for K-Pop albums and wons etc.

Users who play events team games also get put into our monthly raffle, you can read more about it in the Events Team Calendar + Monthly Raffle Thread. We also as it says in the title use it as a calendar, and we post in there every time we are hosting new mini games/games, so if you would like, follow it so you can join some of our games~

I hope this gave you a bit of an insight, if you have any more questions you can always ask at the Ask The Events Team Thread.

#54 HARU!

HARU!

92 EXPLORER

• Hall OH Fame
  • 43,228 posts
  • LocationITZY? ITZY!

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:43 PM

Hnnn I'm worried about the timezone thing, I probably won't be good enough

which zone do you live in? if you are in Europe it could work especially on weekends as we do have a European in our team and we invite Europeans to apply if they'd like to~

I'm not sure if I can communicate once everyday, I am always stuck off the internet on weekends.

if you can communicate on the 5 day working week and host during the week then it is still okay, if you do apply please just provide an explanation of which days you wouldn't be available, thank you!

#55 Lugoose

Lugoose

⋆ Xiumin's⎝(σ㉦σ)⎠Hoe ⋆

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,569 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:04 PM

ok so now that u have this guy

cZSrKZ6.png

when are you adding OH.MIME!? ohpressor.png

xL2Yt7z.jpg

68q9YOB.jpg

#56 HARU!

HARU!

92 EXPLORER

• Hall OH Fame
  • 43,228 posts
  • LocationITZY? ITZY!

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:09 PM

giphy.gif

#57 Lugoose

Lugoose

⋆ Xiumin's⎝(σ㉦σ)⎠Hoe ⋆

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,569 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:13 PM

anigif_enhanced-26448-1479491037-2.gif

#58 Rei-chama

Rei-chama

♚The Alpaca Cult President♚

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,718 posts
  • LocationI AM A TOP

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:17 PM

which zone do you live in? if you are in Europe it could work especially on weekends as we do have a European in our team and we invite Europeans to apply if they'd like to~

if you can communicate on the 5 day working week and host during the week then it is still okay, if you do apply please just provide an explanation of which days you wouldn't be available, thank you!

I live in egypt >.<

I mean the rest of the conditions are good, I'm actually majoring in graphic design but the problem is in the time

#59 HARU!

HARU!

92 EXPLORER

• Hall OH Fame
  • 43,228 posts
  • LocationITZY? ITZY!

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:23 PM

I live in egypt >.<

I mean the rest of the conditions are good, I'm actually majoring in graphic design but the problem is in the time

It could work for you though! You could host on weekends in the morning/mid-day for you if it works. For example if you hosted in 7 hours time it would be around 10AM for you yeah? Then it'd be 5PM KST~

We host throughout the day mostly catering towards the late afternoon/early evening times for KST (it's about 10AM KST right now so you know the time difference)

#60 Tayenne

Tayenne

On a springday ...

• PipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts
  • Location\°*°/

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:30 PM

not me interested to apply cause of the blue banner 

and this is so cute omo
https://i.imgur.com/cZSrKZ6.png...

meanwhile I would have considered if they stayed green and not got the to bright blue

nah real reason is my life can change 180° any day nowadays so I am to unreliable

good luck to the ones applicating <3

Up, Up and Away!