OneHallyu is a global community, and we do our best to serve and provide the best experience for all users by evolving to meet the wants and needs of our community. Therefore, we now open recruitment for the Events Asia Team. To be clear, this is a sub-team and is not separate from the current events team. All new recruits will join current team members in providing games and events solely for the OH users living in Asian and Pacific communities.
Asia Team Current Members: Haru, cagedhearts, Sunnydumplings
Do you fit what we are looking for? Read below and good luck!
P.S Have a look at our Asia Team mascot, AsiOH!
You'll be seeing more of him in the future, anticipate!
1. Provide games and events during the peak times for Asia/Pacific community users.
2. Be part of the events team’s creative process and participate in group discussions.
3. Collaborate with the team on both small and large events.
4. Represent OneHallyu and the events team as a model member of the community.
5. Answer user questions during and outside of hosted events.
6. Participate in meetings held by coordinators.
7. Read updates made by coordinators in the events sub forum and team PM's as necessary.
8. Help promote upcoming events via Twitter and announcement threads on OneHallyu.
9. Be proactive with suggestions and ideas.
10. Be in communication with your team at least once every 24 hours.
1. Game hosting experience. Those without experience will be given an
opportunity to develop and host a project during their probationary period.
(um absolutely no experience but I want to try it tho)
2. Basic knowledge of graphic design.
(hey can actually do this! I'm majoring in graphic design)
3. Interest in group projects.
(sure, why not)
1. Live in an Asia/Pacific time zone (or a time-zone that
would allow you to host in Asia/Pacific times)
(um shit I live in Egypt)
2. Be available for daily communication.
(yeah that's okay)
3. Willingness to work on both group and solo projects.
4. Reliable internet access.
(fairly decent, not the best tho)
5. Must not have any warning points. (if your points are appeal-able or easily all taken off in the next Amnesty event and your behaviour is good on the forums then still don't be afraid to apply)
(don't have any)