Photo

Which is the worst? Eye job? Nose job? Jaw shaving? Skin bleaching? Lipo?

Plastic Surgery Skin bleach

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#21 yunhae_yunhae

yunhae_yunhae

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:21 PM

Jaw shaving, because you can't technically "reattach" the jaw. It will have repercussion eventually, even if it's not visible ones. There are usually complications with healing that have long term effects not to mention it's very painful. A friend of a friend of mine can't chew properly, another girl I know can't sleep on her side anymore. Honestly jaw surgery was never meant to be a cosmetic procedure, in the west it's only done on people with severe underbite from what I know, and it's still really risky. I'd say nose and double eyelid is the least major, the former depending on if it's open or closed rhinoplasty. Agree that skin bleaching is dangerous and super unhealthy.

Where on earth are you living where people so often/casually are getting jaw shavings????

#22 truth teller

truth teller

Idol

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:23 PM

I'd say jaw shaving, because it changes one's face in the most striking way. Nose jobs can be fug but they don't ruin someone's face, most of the time (and I think it's easier to fix)

Disagree. Jessica is one fine example of good-result jaw shaving. And it did make her look really pretty.

#23 katsu • curry • chips

katsu • curry • chips

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:32 PM

Where on earth are you living where people so often/casually are getting jaw shavings????

Sigh I know.. both of them did it when they were way too young too, around 16-18, which is nowhere near the age when you're done growing properly. I didn't know them until they were in their mid twenties. Both are Korean. To answer your question I wish I had a straight answer but I'm always on the move bc of my job and family, but it's basically part time Asia, US and Central Europe. 😂 I know some Chinese girls who have done this, but mostly I meet Korean girls who have. I feel like it's not as common anymore.. who knows if it was ever really "common" tho. Rich people, celebs and models aren't really a good indicator. 🤔 I really hope it'll die out entirely eventually. 🙁

#24 yunhae_yunhae

yunhae_yunhae

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:41 PM (Edited by yunhae_yunhae, 09 August 2017 - 04:42 PM.)

Sigh I know.. both of them did it when they were way too young too, around 16-18, which is nowhere near the age when you're done growing properly. I didn't know them until they were in their mid twenties. Both are Korean. To answer your question I wish I had a straight answer but I'm always on the move bc of my job and family, but it's basically part time Asia, US and Central Europe. I know some Chinese girls who have done this, but mostly I meet Korean girls who have. I feel like it's not as common anymore.. who knows if it was ever really "common" tho. Rich people, celebs and models aren't really a good indicator. I really hope it'll die out entirely eventually.

That's crazy...I never would've thought there were so many who have done it outside of celebs and models. Yeah hopefully it becomes unpopular soon...

There's gonna be some weird looking people about when we're older

#25 mysquishyKsoo

mysquishyKsoo

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:06 PM

Jaw shaving and Bleaching

#26 Kim hyojung is love

Kim hyojung is love

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,391 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 05:55 PM

Jaw shaving I think

#27 Roona

Roona

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:05 PM

Jaw shaving and skin bleaching

#28 lihanam_j

lihanam_j

Idol

• PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:10 PM

Jaw shaving is really dangerous and very rarely does it look good. I mean just look at Jessica and Yoona. The thought of getting your jaw bone shaved makes me wince.

Also skin bleaching is dumb

#29 flashfox

flashfox

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:07 PM

jaw shaving looks so unnatural

Up, Up and Away!