Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
qi.

CUBE NBG Official Thread

How many members do you prefer for Cubez?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. How many members do you prefer for Cubez?

• 4-5
    • 6-7
    • 8-9
    • 10 >

-

Edited by qi.
  • Like 2

CUBE artist development department should earn pay raise for scouting these boys. ahmagahplz.png

Now, the promotion department should buck up. I hope CUBE keeps it as 5-7, a smaller group though.

I also have my doubts about cube casting with soompi.... hmm....

Edited by carolies541
  • Like 4

This group line-up is already looking killer!

I hope they keep the group a little smaller so the new boys won't get over shadowed by Guanlin, Seonho, and Woochan

• Like 2

I cannot wait for this group!

Cube Tree is actively looking for trainee right now as well. Seems like they're really working to perfect that line up. The bar is high right now because they need to ensure the trainees they select won't get buried by Guanlin/Seonho/Woochan's popularity. That ex-big hit trainee might bring in a lot of attention too.

The group is in need of main vocalists/dancers though laugh.png

• Like 1

2019 comes quickly 🙌🙌🙌 Hopefully everyone stays on Cube. Can't wait to see Seonho, Guanlin and Woochan debut together. They said there are 6 male trainees now 😊😊😊

U SLAY. RESERVED.

I just watched SMTM6 out of curiosity and Woochan was amazing! He still stayed after so many rounds, even if he might be out in future eps but I honestly hope CUBE keeps sending him in next seasons. Boy is just 12 y/0, can't wait to see how good will he become in future warstarplz.png

The rumored Chinese trainee, is it Lee Xi Kan? I saw old posts talking about cube trainees and he was mentioned. He was with the cube chicks at Lotte World too.

The rumored Chinese trainee, is it Lee Xi Kan? I saw old posts talking about cube trainees and he was mentioned. He was with the cube chicks at Lotte World too.

lxk rumored to have left cub/e. His pics has been deleted from cube.tree too  so I guess it wasn't him?

^ sorry mother hen, i'll go reflect asap~

pann translations 

[enter-talk] CUBE'S NEW BOY GROUP PREDICTION
Posted on 7:54 AM by kei z

download.jsp?FileID=41722404
download.jsp?FileID=41722405

download.jsp?FileID=41722406

download.jsp?FileID=41722407

download.jsp?FileID=41722408

download.jsp?FileID=41722409

download.jsp?FileID=41722410

They're probably add some people through auditions too
Jo Woo Chan seems to have been confirmed with the debut ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 
But he's only 13 years old... He's freaking young

post response:
[+649][-20]
original post :here
ㅇㅇ |2017.07.15 04:09 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° It's a good thing he's young though. Even if they fail through Cube, the babies will be able to survive after quitting like B2ST 
추천172
반대27
  ã…‡ |2017.07.15 11:08 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° Even if they debuted in 2019, Yoo Seonho will still be a minor at 18 years old,,,,They're seriously so young, their future is looking bright
추천160
반대4
  ㅇㅇ |2017.07.15 03:44 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° Kuanlin, Seonho and Woochan in the same team?ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Even though we waited 2 years and they would've grown up a bit more, the pyeong aris will still have a big age gap with Woochanã…‹ã…‹ Kuanlin isn't 4 years apart from Woochan, but 8 years
추천142
반대1
  ㅇㅇ |2017.07.15 11:52 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° Once Kuanlin debuts in the idol industry, he'll ascend to being the top visual ..  F*ck
추천70
반대1
  ㅇㅇ |2017.07.15 19:14 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° Cube should seriously invest all they have towards Kuanlin and Seonho right now, let them eat whatever they want to eat, teach them whatever they want to learn, they're your future
추천52
반대1
  ㅇㅇ |2017.07.15 15:28 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° I hate the fact that Cube isn't going to fail any time soon
추천45
반대0

• Like 2

Woochan is doing amazing on SMTM6. A 12/13 year old making it to top 6

Oh is Woochan supposed to be a secret trainee?

I thought the name being removed from the article meant that he left cube, which would be horrible

These similarities 

I was about to post this here, lols.

The similarities imstupid.png imstupid.png

I really hope CUBE can reveal Woochan soon (though I still have doubts to whether he's still in CUBE or not since CUBE is being unusually quiet about him)

I was about to post this here, lols.

The similarities imstupid.png imstupid.png

I really hope CUBE can reveal Woochan soon (though I still have doubts to whether he's still in CUBE or not since CUBE is being unusually quiet about him)

yeah we need some kind of confirmation. Would be awks if he's not part of Cube anymore with all this talk about him in the future boy group already

yeah we need some kind of confirmation. Would be awks if he's not part of Cube anymore with all this talk about him in the future boy group already

I will still support him though. I like Woochan in SMTM. Granted, he stood out to me because he's sooo young in the competition but he's definitely a rapper I would like to see more in the future.

I saw Allkpop news about him, they written he's a known CUBE entertainment trainee. However, given the past records of AKP, I'm not sure how accurate are their news are.

Edited by carolies541