종인과 태일 사이

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,093 posts
  • LocationHyuksang

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:32 AM

ouM4AuA.png

Results :

/emotional mode/ 

Hi everyone! I'm here to announce that the Turbo Tournament is officially done! woo

It has been 3 weeks since we started, thinking it might not go well or wouldn't get appeal as it's the first WW tournament experience on Onehallyu, but we're glad and proud to say that it was a success!

We expected 10-15 players to sign up, with over 5 to actually play 11 games, but we were absolutely astonished towards the participation rate and enthusiasim of many players. We ended up having +35 players joining our Turbos (T² or non T² players), with 15 players finishing 11 games!

We'd like to thank everyone, from T² participants to non T² participants and spectators, thank you for making this a success! It was heart-warming seeing players try to grab spots in turbos as fast as possible, and yearn to have more points in their pot! This Event wouldn't have been anything without you!

I'd love to thank the hosts, who have spent an insane time hosting turbos (twice a day at times) everytime they're free for the participants to have fun and compete! Thank you ninisdork, Kami, Xinsa & Leucem for being amazing hosts and patient companions <3 We have hosted 33 turbos during 3 weeks, insane right!

Now onto the winners! 

Everyone tried their best in the Tournament, and here we ended up with our 3 winners, eventually!

#1 - Rei Chama with 210 points!

#2 - shawnee with 205 points!

#3 - Christopher with 185 points!

Congratulations guys!

---

Thanks again to everyone for playing, spectating, helping and supporting us in any way!

We hope this Tournament was fruitful, as players got to be much more familiar with Turbo mechanics tricks, along with general experience on how to handle various situations <3

This is a Tournament after all! Everyone did as good as they could! The results and scores weren't due to individual efforts, but due to teamwork, and luck at times!

I hope users don't use the scores of this Tournament to judge someone's gameplay <3

Spreadsheet : 

#2 Vance

Vance

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,101 posts
  • LocationKing Namjoon

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:33 AM

https://i.imgur.com/ouM4AuA.png...

Results :

/emotional mode/ 

Hi everyone! I'm here to announce that the Turbo Tournament is officially done! woo

It has been 3 weeks since we started, thinking it might not go well or wouldn't get appeal as it's the first WW tournament experience on Onehallyu, but we're glad and proud to say that it was a success!

We expected 10-15 players to sign up, with over 5 to actually play 11 games, but we were absolutely astonished towards the participation rate and enthusiasim of many players. We ended up having +35 players joining our Turbos (T² or non T² players), with 15 players finishing 11 games!

We'd like to thank everyone, from T² participants to non T² participants and spectators, thank you for making this a success! It was heart-warming seeing players try to grab spots in turbos as fast as possible, and yearn to have more points in their pot! This Event wouldn't have been anything without you!

I'd love to thank the hosts, who have spent an insane time hosting turbos (twice a day at times) everytime they're free for the participants to have fun and compete! Thank you ninisdork, Kami, Xinsa & Leucem for being amazing hosts and patient companions <3 We have hosted 33 turbos during 3 weeks, insane right!

Now onto the winners! 

Everyone tried their best in the Tournament, and here we ended up with our 3 winners, eventually!

#1 - Rei Chama with 210 points!

#2 - shawnee with 205 points!

#3 - Christopher with 185 points!

Congratulations guys!

---

Thanks again to everyone for playing, spectating, helping and supporting us in any way!

We hope this Tournament was fruitful, as players got to be much more familiar with Turbo mechanics tricks, along with general experience on how to handle various situations <3

This is a Tournament after all! Everyone did as good as they could! The results and scores weren't due to individual efforts, but due to teamwork, and luck at times!

I hope users don't use the scores of this Tournament to judge someone's gameplay <3

Spreadsheet : 

Congratzzzz everyoneee

It was a pleasure to host all the turbo'ssmile.png

#3 T O P H

T O P H

𝐒 𝐓 𝐀 𝐑 𝐁 𝐎 𝐘

• PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:36 AM

ahmagahplz.png

thank you for hosting it was fun

#4 shawnee

shawnee

T L X

• PipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • LocationHoliday

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:38 AM

yay thanks for hosting

def wasn't expecting to place

#5 Sam

Sam

종인과 태일 사이

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,093 posts
  • LocationHyuksang

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:39 AM

yay thanks for hosting

def wasn't expecting to place

same tbh lmaoo

but you played in many games that ended up with sweeps 

#6 Yumi™

Yumi™

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts
  • Location#3YearsWithRedVelvet <3

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:41 AM

congrats rei-chama and others ahmagahplz.png thanks for hosting 

#7 Liliana

Liliana

✧ Luminescence ✧

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts
  • Location♛ Sehun appreciator ♛

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:50 AM

Thanks for hosting :)

#8 maysix

maysix

울고 싶지 않아

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,519 posts
  • LocationI f*cking hugged and kissed your oppas, yup, you guys could never, right? Tsk tsk ㅎㅎ bai

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:52 AM

rei donate me won x

#9 le youth

le youth

$$$

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts
  • Locationgoing backwards

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:54 AM

congrats @ the winners

and thanks for hosting~

#10 양 지

양 지

💪 Low Key Hercules ✌

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,009 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:56 AM

I am content with placing 20th lol. Thanks for hosting @ all the GMs!

#11 juu

juu

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 11:00 AM

everybody please ignore the spreadsheet, nothing to see there imstupid.png

woah at ciel having 120 points with 6 games, he would have totally won this (same for a wolf and leucem actually)

and congrats to the winners <3

by the way, i actually hated turbos before and i only participated because i was asked but i really enjoy them now. after a few games i understood the dynamics and it was really fun playing 

thanks for hosting ohbi.png

#12 Simple Plan

Simple Plan

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 11:17 AM

Congratulations guys ohbi.png

#13 Rei-chama

Rei-chama

◄ ¡lleg¡rl ►

• PipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
  • Locationpull your head out of Kai's butt *nudges kale*

Posted 07 August 2017 - 04:28 PM

omo I don't deserve this hnnn rlytearpls.png

I definitely wouldn't have been able to get 1st place if it wasn't a team game. No way does this win mean I'm any better than all those players lmaooo.

Thanks to everyone, I had so much fun! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

rei donate me won x

Donate to me first, you have 13 million won, arisu senpai. I'm a beggar compared to you hhhh 

#14 maysix

maysix

울고 싶지 않아

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,519 posts
  • LocationI f*cking hugged and kissed your oppas, yup, you guys could never, right? Tsk tsk ㅎㅎ bai

Posted 07 August 2017 - 04:31 PM

omo I don't deserve this hnnn https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

I definitely wouldn't have been able to get 1st place if it wasn't a team game. No way does this win mean I'm any better than all those players lmaooo.

Thanks to everyone, I had so much fun! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Donate to me first, you have 13 million won, arisu senpai. I'm a beggar compared to you hhhh 

you just won a million and i didn't so x

#15 Aquamaraqua

Aquamaraqua

CandY

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,620 posts
  • LocationCandY Land

Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:05 PM

I'm surprised Chris didn't win #1 :o but then again it's a team effort. Congrats Rei chama and Shawnee as well!

#16 Kael

Kael

— monachopsis

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,573 posts
  • Location월광 ღ

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:40 AM (Edited by ninisdork, 08 August 2017 - 03:40 AM.)

I am so late but yesterday I was very busy so I didn't have the time to properly check everything ;;

Waah this was a long ass ride but I enjoyed it a lot and now I am emo cause it ended.

Not only I hosted for you, but I've also had the chance to play; my main goal was not to win but to have fun and get to know you all better so yeah, somehow I won too. I think we all did.

I feel more close to each one of you and this makes me really happy, sooooo thank you for joining the tournament and making it a success! Thank you Sam for having this amazing idea and giving me the chance to host ♡

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS! You did really well!

see you in the next Turbo Tournament guysAc0YFby.gif

#17 Nelkah

Nelkah

Doyoung's smile

• PipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:28 PM

Congrats everyone

It's the best banner I've seen on OH since I've made my account

post-73133-0-58527100-1502127776.png

#18 Sam

Sam

종인과 태일 사이

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,093 posts
  • LocationHyuksang

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:52 PM

my main goal was not to win but to have fun 

would you have said it this way if you have won :eye:

#19 Kael

Kael

— monachopsis

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,573 posts
  • Location월광 ღ

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:00 PM

would you have said it this way if you have won :eye:

you know... that's what losers say 👀

#20 Sam

Sam

종인과 태일 사이

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,093 posts
  • LocationHyuksang

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:05 PM

Congrats everyone

It's the best banner I've seen on OH since I've made my account

https://onehallyu.com/uploads/monthly_08...

gfx team shook!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Event, t², samgames, turbo, tournament, obligatory jongin tag, congrats

Up, Up and Away!