Photo

( pann ) [naver] *SPOILER* SMTM 6'S TEAM FORMATION COMPLETE

smtm6 ollti double k myungdo zico dean jay park dok2 tiger jk dynamic duo

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#1 missa

missa

yoona's main bitch , baekhyun's main hoe

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:11 AM (Edited by missa, 06 August 2017 - 07:16 AM.)

[naver] 'SMTM 6' DOUBLE K AND OLLTII  OVERFLOWING WITH SKILLS, ELIMINATION ONE AFTER THE OTHER... ENJOYMENT GOES DOWN

0002696922_001_20170805075045887.jpg?typ

Untitled.png
(Reaction order: I like it, it's warm, it's sad, it makes me mad, I want a follow up)

Untitled.png

1. [+4,880, -184]
I wet my pants over Myungdo's rap and he's a rap machine but...

- He is indeed good at rapping but somehow, he just has no charms. But even so, he didn't deserve to be eliminated

- I feel like he'll stop going on  SMTM now... He's well-known enough but he always shows up

- I think that his rap is too similar to Young B

2. [+3,717, -72]
Mnetㅋㅋㅋ doing anything to knock off Olltii~

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their editing made him seem like a drunk rapper

- SMTM changed their PD once again so it became so boring. Also, there's way too much evil editing

- Even during SMTM 3, it looks like for the sake of entertainment, the PDs were just like "let's make this fun", so the PD's used Olltii's interviews to do evil's editing on himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Does Mnet think that it will increase viewers' enjoyment? It's not fun at all and it makes me uncomfortable;

3. [+3165, -120]
SMTM is way too overboard with their evil's editing. But next week, it's gonna be the diss battle and I feel like Yang Hongwon will be eliminated. Something like Seo Chulgoo vs One last year.

4. [+2,751, -64]
Junoflo vs Nakseol

5. [+1,037, -67]
Jamezz is nasty. Also, maybe I'm a girl but I'm really not digging Asol's voice. Why are still there

---
T/N: there are way more reactions on FB, so we'll translate the team's comments from FB for some variety ^^ (and comments tend to be more savage). We didn't watch this season yet but seeing how they dropped Olltii, we might not end up watching it :''( </3 so please understand if we don't update on the show regularly!

20638614_1825473571098271_65143261983581
Team Zico and Dean: Haengjoo, Young B, Hash Swan, Killagram. Eliminated = Olltii

449 reactions

[+203] Without Olltii, it's like red bean bun without red bean

[+197] F*ck, should've dropped Yang Hongwon and kept Olltii. When are they gonna drop that f*cker

[+58] Where is Olltii? And for how long are they gonna keep that f*cker? He came on High School Rapper to make his name known, so if he has any sense of honor, please don't show up again... Bring Olltii back... With Penomeco...

[+29] Argh f*ck. I don't wanna see Yang Hongwon ^^! Looks like I'll be dropping this!!

20525330_1825473587764936_80880187531682
Team Jay Park and Dok2: Jamezz, Nes, Woodigo Child, Junoflo. Eliminated = Double K

180 reactions

[+81] Who would knew that Double K would get eliminated here...

[+2] Ha Double K... he didn't even make a lyrical mistake 

[+1] Double K hyung...

[+1] Such a shame for Double K

20621130_1825474017764893_88147925934091
Team Bizzy JK: Maniac, Black Nine, Asol, Woo Wonjae. Eliminated = P-type

160 reactions

[+70] Asol just slurps on lyrics but why does she always gets saved?

[+53] From season 3 to season 6, she's the only female rapper they saved until the broadcast

[+11] I hope that Wonjae wins this....

[+1] Where did P-type go....

20525756_1825473564431605_74036660252567
Team Dynamic Duo: Nakseol, Hanhae, Raino, Jo woochan. Eliminated = Myungdo

386 reactions

[+47] Can they f*cking drop Woochan already? Kids with actual skills are not even getting a chance...

[+1] Jo Woochanㅋㅋ I don't get it... I thought he would be outㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1] Woochaniiieeeeeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[0] What the f*ck... they dropped Myungdo

fucking hell , idk what went over the producers 's head , how the fuck do they drop ollti and double k , this year's highlight imo and keep killagramz and jamezz? over lil small mistake i dont really understand . are they in a competition to eliminate the best rappers ?

#2 BLACK CAT

BLACK CAT

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,983 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:15 AM

is maniac black?

#3 miss_sushi

miss_sushi

Екатери́на Вели́кая

• PipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:17 AM (Edited by miss_sushi, 06 August 2017 - 07:20 AM.)

- Even during SMTM 3, it looks like for the sake of entertainment, the PDs were just like "let's make this fun", so the PD's used Olltii's interviews to do evil's editing on himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Does Mnet think that it will increase viewers' enjoyment? It's not fun at all and it makes me uncomfortable;

Olltii and Double K...talent not being appreciated again:)))

is maniac black?

Half black half korean

#4 ✽Ü✽

✽Ü✽

🐍𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐘🐍

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,733 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:19 AM (Edited by ACER, 06 August 2017 - 07:19 AM.)

[+47] Can they f*cking drop Woochan already? Kids with actual skills are not even getting a chance...

imstupid.png ekans stop hating on him..

#5 leg

leg

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:28 AM

huh?woochan is ok

#6 mon chan

mon chan

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,948 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:32 AM (Edited by mon chan, 06 August 2017 - 07:39 AM.)

Olltii was damn good Idk why he was completely invisible all previous rounds. It's not like he's nugu rapper anw ohdearplz.png And when they can't hide him anymore cuz he was so good in cypher round he was sent home immediately in very same ep imstupid.png

How could Kasper magically pass 2nd round btw 0u0plz.png

I get why they saved Woochan and Asol, cuz there's no other choice for "kid" and "female" (Truedy just did bad). They're needed for stories.

#7 missa

missa

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:42 AM

Olltii was damn good Idk why he was completely invisible all previous rounds. It's not like he's nugu rapper anw https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot... And when they can't hide him anymore cuz he was so good in cypher round he was sent home immediately in very same ep https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

How could Kasper magically pass 2nd round btw https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

I get why they saved Woochan and Asol, cuz there's no other choice for "kid" and "female" (Truedy just did bad). They're needed for stories.

woochan did really good tho ? he was the center of the perf and was oozing confidence . he did really well imo

#8 mon chan

mon chan

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,948 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:47 AM

woochan did really good tho ? he was the center of the perf and was oozing confidence . he did really well imo

He's good for his age, I don't think he's outstanding in his team but considering he's just 13 y/0 and could perf w that much confidence and skill it's alr admirable. Young B wasn't even that good in ss4.

#9 Jihyo StoleMyHeart AYAYAY

Jihyo StoleMyHeart AYAYAY

☙❤♕ Park Jihyo ♕❤❧

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,194 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:56 AM

#10 Kororo

Kororo

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:57 AM (Edited by Kororo, 06 August 2017 - 07:57 AM.)

[+11] I hope that Wonjae wins this....

YEEEEES !!!

#11 NoahStark

NoahStark

TEAMWORK MADE THE DREAM WORK

• PipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:01 AM

So..Am I the only one who really can't stand the way Hash Swan raps? 

Also I'm kinda rooting for Black Nine and Wonjae rlytearpls.png

#12 Sakurah

Sakurah

Idol

• PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:15 AM

[+197] F*ck, should've dropped Yang Hongwon and kept Olltii. When are they gonna drop that f*cker

^ Umm he was like one of the best in that performance and made no mistakes but okay....

#13 dylaned

dylaned

Idol

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:17 AM

There's a girl rapper? Congrats to her I guess. I plan on watching this after it's done so I can handle the drama. Watched S4, but didn't finish S5, so I hope this season is fun~.

I'm surprised Young B is still in though, since he's problematic.

#14 Trippa

Trippa

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:32 AM

There's a girl rapper? Congrats to her I guess. I plan on watching this after it's done so I can handle the drama. Watched S4, but didn't finish S5, so I hope this season is fun~.

Yeah, Asol. She was very good in the second stage, like REALLY GOOD. But she's been kinda lacking lately, hopefully she picks up her game & becomes more confident.

My faves currently are Blacknine, Junoflo & Wonjae.

#15 dylaned

dylaned

Idol

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:55 AM

Yeah, Asol. She was very good in the second stage, like REALLY GOOD. But she's been kinda lacking lately, hopefully she picks up her game & becomes more confident.

My faves currently are Blacknine, Junoflo & Wonjae.

Oo... Usually the girl rappers are all awful (which is weird) so I am so rooting for her if she's that good! I'm not willing to wait for episodes per week though, SMTM drama is too strong for me, I have to watch it in one go

#16 Trippa

Trippa

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:00 AM

Oo... Usually the girl rappers are all awful (which is weird) so I am so rooting for her if she's that good! I'm not willing to wait for episodes per week though, SMTM drama is too strong for me, I have to watch it in one go

Yeah I'm usually like that with shows as well but if I don't watch this one I'll get it spoiled on like every social media I use haha...

#17 Orangey

Orangey

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:47 AM

All I see are salty people lol.

They've been calling for Young B to leave since before the season started. But he was good in the performance so they can't randomly eliminate him

Woochun was good too, not sure how far he'll go but Myundo leaving was right I think

#18 missa

missa

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:45 PM

young b is a super good rapper tho , so they cant eliminate him

#19 Gondry

Gondry

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,066 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 03:43 PM

SMTM is always doing Olltii dirty, I honestly thought he should've won the first time he participated, he's so talented

I hope Wonjae wins this

#20 adelightfulsong

adelightfulsong

ripeness giving way to rot

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,355 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:23 AM

I'm sad Olltii was eliminated.

Up, Up and Away!