Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JNT-LEGGO

Wikipedia pages

I know most people don't give a crap about Wikipedia and any fool could write on it but still it's kinda interesting to see who has one.

Like the other day I looked up Nine Muses and none of the members had individual entries. Meanwhile, all the members of Dalshabet have one. Either that group is more popular than I thought or there's a really dedicated Dal shabet stan out there.

Does your bias have an individual Wikipedia page?

If so, how long is it and how many sections?

.......Have you ever editted their page?

Yeah min yoongi has his own wiki 

Now whenever people mention Wikipedia I immediately think about Weki Meki fml rlytearpls.png

All AS members used to have ones but some have been deleted so for now E-young has no page. I have never edited a wikipedia page in my life. 

Yes, all members of JYJ have their own wikipedia page. Junsu's gets updated sort of regularly, but I would never edit it.

I believe the standard rule for wiki is that the member needs to have done activities independent of their group to deserve their own pages. Some of the DalShabet member pages are iffy regarding that rule, but Ah Young for instance has had a number of non-cameo acting roles, so her having an individual page is no surprise.