Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kaichi

MV-K [M/V] P.O.P(피오피) - '애타게 GET하게' 뮤�비디오

P.O.P Debut!!!!

official channel

1thek

i like it 

Please, watch the MV here, because these views will be counted in music programs :<

I kinda like it

it sounds good

Please, watch the MV here, because these views will be counted in music programs :<

lol at you thinking they would even have a chance to be nominated for winner in music shows.

Love the song....

i hope they do well

aaaaaaaaaaaand there is NO need to bring hate here for a groups debut - what kind of rude?

Its cute, but not super interesting or my type of music. I'm interested in hearing them perform live tho. Aren't they Mamamoo's baby sister group? dave.png If their performance is even half as good as Mamamoo I'm stanning...

Eh, not a fan of the instrumental. Wishing them all the luck.

Its cute, but not super interesting or my type of music. I'm interested in hearing them perform live tho. Aren't they Mamamoo's baby sister group? dave.png If their performance is even half as good as Mamamoo I'm stanning...

they have beautiful voice and in very RBW way very good at harmonies; 

Also they are more like MMM half-sister/ cousin group. DWM is the main ent managing this girls but RBW plays a large role in their production.

the stage showcase:

they gonna perform  at show champion.

oh wow i love it, the song is really good but im not too sure about the members just yet. of course theyre beautiful but they have a plastic look to them. 

this is horribly generic I'm sorry 

I feel almost every time a label of a unique group tries to debut a 'brother/sister group' they end up doing something that falls flat. See also: Nega Network's LC9, Woolim's Lovelyz, TS Ent's Sonamoo

I was satisfied with vromance, tho

this is horribly generic I'm sorry 

I feel almost every time a label of a unique group tries to debut a 'brother/sister group' they end up doing something that falls flat. See also: Nega Network's LC9, Woolim's Lovelyz, TS Ent's Sonamoo

I was satisfied with vromance, tho

P.O.P is under DWM ent. and Album is produce by RBW they are at most is a half-sister or cousin to Mamamoo rather than direct sister group.

they have beautiful voice and in very RBW way very good at harmonies; 

Also they are more like MMM half-sister/ cousin group. DWM is the main ent managing this girls but RBW plays a large role in their production.

the stage showcase:

they gonna perform  at show champion.

They worked hard. I actually heard their voices. It makes me kinda sad to think that this is their debut live and they're singing more than groups that have been around for years. I'll keep an eye on them... 

Song is nice, it's catchy. Reminds me of early t-ara. And the members are very pretty. One of the girls in white dress is super gorgeous, she has potential to be the future IT girl