Photo

[MBC] OFFICIAL INFINITY CHALLENGE (무한도전) THREAD - [Currently Airing the music festival ]

Yoo Jae Suk Best variety show

• Please log in to reply
504 replies to this topic

#441 passerby

passerby

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 05:40 AM

Here's a diff. kind of song by Lee, interpreted by Hyukah-

It's Huh gak iconic song form superstar k era XD

Spoiler

#442 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts
  • Locationin my dalmatian print dining room. yeah. I went there, and it's awesome.

Posted 25 December 2016 - 10:21 PM

Hip hop x history next week. Anticipate some charting shenanigans and complaints on here about it.

#443 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts
  • Locationin my dalmatian print dining room. yeah. I went there, and it's awesome.

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:20 AM

So I just watched the hip-hop and history performance episode and I have a few thoughts I would like to put out there.

1 - I wish people wouldn't try so hard to be something they are not. HD you don't live that lifestyle then it becomes awkward af when you try to use words and gestures that come from it. The Leno interviews and on stage introductory interviews where just one awkward moment after another and all 6 of them where guilty of it.

2 - I am a hypocrite. I find Sehyun to be too try hard and annoying. I find Kwanghee to be a try hard, but it's endearing with him. I feel the need to admit my double standard.

3 - All six songs were well done. I also liked the history talk afterwards. But I'm a history nerd.

4 - I was really impressed with Din Din. I don't think I've heard him rap before and I liked his voice. I want to look up some of his songs now.

5 - I was most moved by Gecko & Kwanghee. The simplicity of their stage just really suited their song and my preferences.

6 - I get uncomfortable when kvariery shows touch on ongoing international issues. I have seen people on news sites point to things that have aired on other counties TV shows to prove a point about how that entire country must feel about the topic. I'd hate for such an entertaining show to be misconstrued and used for someone else's political agenda. Or even as piece of propaganda by the their own government. It just makes me nervous. So even though I enjoyed Din Din and Myungsoo, I couldn't fully love it and I feel bad about that.

7 - I felt that they could have gotten more than two and a half episodes out of this. The wasted the opportunity.

#444 passerby

passerby

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:11 AM (Edited by passerby, 11 January 2017 - 12:12 AM.)

what do you think?

#445 Aloha

Aloha

Idol

• PipPip
  • 466 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:54 AM

what do you think?

Its just been confirmed true :rlytearpls:

#446 passerby

passerby

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:48 AM (Edited by passerby, 11 January 2017 - 05:49 AM.)

really? TT

#447 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:24 AM

Good for them. They deserve a bit of rest. I will miss them like crazy, but I would rather everyone be happy and healthy. I just wonder if Kwanghee will enlist during that time or if he will still be there when they return.

#448 jinwoo13

jinwoo13

Idol

• PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Locationin front of computer

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:02 AM

Good for them. They deserve a bit of rest. I will miss them like crazy, but I would rather everyone be happy and healthy. I just wonder if Kwanghee will enlist during that time or if he will still be there when they return.

he will enlist this feb. wishing him having good service and stay healthly  :smile:  :smile:

even for some people he is annoying or doesn't match mudo i found him just fine. 

82331082.1_99_20170111193304.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-01-11%2Bat%2B3.01.0

Naver - Sports Dong A: [Exclusive] Kwanghee plans to enlist in the army this February

1. [+4,273, -85] Hul.. Kwanghee-ya, good luck ㅠㅠ

2. [+3,815, -158] Just when he's finally doing so well in Mudo.. I'm sad ㅠ Good luck~~!!

3. [+2,780, -67] Have a good service~

4. [+1,908, -62] Wishing for a healthy service!!ㅠㅠ Be safe!!

5. [+1,426, -62] Health is the most important. Be safe!

6. [+354, -37] He's better than some celebrities who keep delaying their service for as long as they can

7. [+286, -33] I admit he went through a lot in Mudo.. Good luck and see you when you get discharged!!!

8. [+189, -13] He and TOP are really enlisting together ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+254, -37] He got nothing but criticisms while adjusting in Mudo but he leaves for the army when he's finally fully adjusted..what a shame..

10. [+276, -70] Mudo's 7-week break provided him a natural way to get out after all. Ah I hope they could add Hong Chul, Hyung Don or Gil back

credit to kkuljaem

and this my first post in this thread always been ic fans since a long time ago and a silent reader this thread.

hi  :ahmagah:

#449 Clicklesly

Clicklesly

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:53 AM (Edited by Clicklesly, 11 January 2017 - 10:53 AM.)

One of the articles i saw said they'll still film some stuff during this time, so he should still appear in some i guess? At the very least they should film his goodbye ^^

#450 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:01 PM

y'all.  this weeks episode had me like:

mike_tysons_laughing-12385.gif

what a great idea for the show.  it's not one that just any show could do, but IC is sooo popular in SK so finding people who don't know them was good.  I was impressed how long it took Kwanghee to find someone, how little time it took Haha, and the lengths YJS went to find someone.  spoiler - they even crossed a river on a boat at one point, just to find a village with no one home.  

the other three are next week, but really, no one could top the woman who didn't know YJS.  "see, I said you weren't on tv"

tumblr_mdrgzymoSX1qzq7qs.gif

I laughed so hard I stopped breathing.   :har:  :har:

#451 Lurkerish

Lurkerish

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 11:31 PM

Today's ep :har: :har:
The goblin parody :har: :har:
That grandma at the ending :har: :har:
Simple A+ episode.

#452 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 02:15 PM

Today's ep :har: :har:
The goblin parody :har: :har:
That grandma at the ending :har: :har:
Simple A+ episode.

I've watched this show for several years now and I've gone back and watched a lot of older episodes as well, but that grandma has to be one of the best moments of this show for me.  I just couldn't stop laughing.   :har:   and when he tried to prove that he was on tv and couldn't...  :har:  :har:   what a great ending.  I don't think Kim Taeho could have come up with that on his own if he had tried.  :stud:

#453 bluetoile

bluetoile

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 920 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:43 PM

I've watched this show for several years now and I've gone back and watched a lot of older episodes as well, but that grandma has to be one of the best moments of this show for me.  I just couldn't stop laughing.   :har:   and when he tried to prove that he was on tv and couldn't...  :har:  :har:   what a great ending.  I don't think Kim Taeho could have come up with that on his own if he had tried.  :stud:

It truly was perfect. From Yoo Jae Suk having to drive several hours away to a place where barely anyone lives, having people in the countryside recognize him still, and finally the cherry on top was when in case someone didn't read the spoilers or watch the episode yet

Spoiler

I would be lying if I said that I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard during an IC episode, but the latest episode was so freaking hilarious and entertaining. It's definitely one of my favorite episodes. 

#454 perscn_

perscn_

Trainee

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:26 AM

Why did they said see you in 7 weeks?

Sent from my ASUS_X013D using OneHallyu mobile app

#455 passerby

passerby

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:34 AM

They will go on hiatus

#456 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:34 AM

They are taking a seven week break for the health of those involved with the show. It's been over 10 years and you can understand why they need a break.

#457 yoossi

yoossi

Idol

• PipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:24 PM (Edited by yoossi, 23 January 2017 - 12:26 PM.)

Kim Tae-ho PD first asked about this break in late 2007. It was about time they got it. 7 weeks is a decent break, even though Kim Tae-ho PD have said previously that he wants a 3-month break every year. I think he has been pushing for it ever since april last year, when he mentioned his wish for a break publicly again.

Also, Tae-ho's second-in-charge Jae Young-jae PD leaving the show 3 weeks ago probably had a lot to do with it as well.

It'll be rough going 7 weeks without MuDo, but I can't wait to see what they've come up with during the break. I'm sure it'll be good. There's also a empty seat needing to be filled now that Kwanghee is leaving. There were news that he would enlist in February.

I know he said in the most recent episode that 'when the enlistment dates are decided, I will reveal them on Infinite Challenge first', but then someone mentioned the break and he said 'what did I do wrong to deserve this?', so I'm assuming that the news about february is accurate, with the exact date yet to be decided, which would match what the articles about his February enlistment said.

I wonder who they'll choose to join. There were a lot of news stories about Noh Hong-chul returning earlier this month. He even mentioned it on his radio show, without really saying anything. Earlier, Hong-chul turned them down for a guest appearance on Muhan Company Blockbuster, so I'm not overly optimistic that it'll happen, but it would be really great having him back on the show. If Noh Hong-chul doesn't return this time either, I think they will officially announce Yang Se-hyung as a member (no he's not officially a member yet), and start looking for Kwanghee's replacement.

#458 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:52 AM

So on my way to work this morning I decided not to listen to talk radio and as I was flipping through my presets on sirius I heard the PMSxDinDin song from hip hop & history. I never followed up, anyone know if any of those sings did well as singles?

#459 Clicklesly

Clicklesly

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 05:03 PM

So on my way to work this morning I decided not to listen to talk radio and as I was flipping through my presets on sirius I heard the PMSxDinDin song from hip hop & history. I never followed up, anyone know if any of those sings did well as singles?

Pretty sure they topped Melon at least. Also i think Kwanghee&Gaeko was actually the first PAK this year  :smile:

#460 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:58 PM

Pretty sure they topped Melon at least. Also i think Kwanghee&Gaeko was actually the first PAK this year  :smile:

Yay for them! *\○/* (yeah, I went with my old person cheerleader, don't judge me :imstupid:)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Yoo Jae Suk, Best variety show

Up, Up and Away!