Photo

[MBC] OFFICIAL INFINITY CHALLENGE (무한도전) THREAD - [Currently Airing the music festival ]

Yoo Jae Suk Best variety show

• Please log in to reply
504 replies to this topic

#21 domination

domination

always keep the faith

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts
  • LocationEXO planet

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:11 PM (Edited by lonegurl, 03 November 2013 - 01:13 PM.)

Can someone recommend episodes for first timers? Like what are the best episodes of IC or episodes that will give us a proper introduction? Thanks in advance.

#22 BABOGIRL

BABOGIRL

xiapwa

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,110 posts
  • LocationChurch of XIA

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:26 PM

Can someone recommend episodes for first timers? Like what are the best episodes of IC or episodes that will give us a proper introduction? Thanks in advance.

there's so many good eps i can't pick just one ep to recommend

i think a good ep to start with would be the pimple break episode

#23 Ghettoe

Ghettoe

The Riddler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,974 posts
  • LocationGhettoe

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:46 PM (Edited by The Riddler, 05 November 2013 - 08:51 PM.)

My favorite have been (number 1 is a tie).

1. The Butterfly Effect (Ep 228) and The IQ/personality Test. (Ep 143)

2. Crimes and Gil/Court Case (Ep 193 -194)

3. The Quarreling Brothers (Ep 187-188)

4. Boys Over Flowers Parody (Ep 141)

4. The Wrestling Challenge (This one I shed tears with the cast) (Various Episodes)

I've watched the top 3 more than twice. They are episodes I repeat because of how funny they are.

#24 KwonNara

KwonNara

Never Ever, Ever gonna let you go!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,374 posts
  • LocationVenus

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

Nice!!

#25 Castle

Castle

Ice Cream Bender

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,255 posts
  • LocationKPOP Limbo.

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

Nice, one of the longest running variety in SK. and its line up is top notch... Still playing G.A.B on my Ipod XD

#26 ayl

ayl

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

there's so many good eps i can't pick just one ep to recommend

i think a good ep to start with would be the pimple break episode

i agree. the action ones are fun to watch even if u dont really get their characters yet. i like chasing the money bag part2: attack of the baldies

My favorite have been (number 1 is a tie).

1. The Butterfly Effect (Ep 228) and The IQ/personality Test. (Ep 143)

2. Crimes and Gil/Court Case (Ep 193 -194)

3. The Quarreling Brothers (Ep 187-188)

4. Boys Over Flowers Parody (Ep 141)

4. The Wrestling Challenge (This one I shed tears with the cast) (Various Episodes)

I've watched the top 3 more than twice. They are episodes I repeat because of how funny they are.

crime and gil /court case is the earlier episode that i watched. back then i didnt know their characters yet but it still is funny. watched again when the question above was asked, and it is even funnier. i will probably watch again some of the other episodes now that i know their characters

#27 Ghettoe

Ghettoe

The Riddler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,974 posts
  • LocationGhettoe

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:55 PM (Edited by The Riddler, 08 November 2013 - 07:57 PM.)

i agree. the action ones are fun to watch even if u dont really get their characters yet. i like chasing the money bag part2: attack of the baldies

crime and gil /court case is the earlier episode that i watched. back then i didnt know their characters yet but it still is funny. watched again when the question above was asked, and it is even funnier. i will probably watch again some of the other episodes now that i know their characters

You should watch the Quarreling brothers/trash bag episode too. That is super hilarious. Noh Hong Chul sky rocketed to being one of my fave members from that. He makes the psychological games so good because he's not just a betrayer. He is manipulative, calculative and just a genius at playing these games. It goes beyond the typical betrayal you see in variety shows.

I think this is why IC works without guests. Most of the guests can't keep up with the cast so there is no point in having them. For instance, in the big bang episodes, they were so pointlessly lost I felt sorry. I think JJH tipped them off to help them.

#28 ayl

ayl

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

You should watch the Quarreling brothers/trash bag episode too. That is super hilarious. Noh Hong Chul sky rocketed to being one of my fave members from that. He makes the psychological games so good because he's not just a betrayer. He is manipulative, calculative and just a genius at playing these games. It goes beyond the typical betrayal you see in variety shows.

I think this is why IC works without guests. Most of the guests can't keep up with the cast so there is no point in having them. For instance, in the big bang episodes, they were so pointlessly lost I felt sorry. I think JJH tipped them off to help them.

noh hong chul is my second favourite member. especially when he starts swindling. he can sweet talk anyone to do something for him. i also have thimilar pronunciation problem. lol. but PMS is still my favourite cause i like his grumpy humor

i will watch that episode next. thanks for the recommendation  :smile:

#29 BABOGIRL

BABOGIRL

xiapwa

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,110 posts
  • LocationChurch of XIA

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:17 PM

I agree my first ever attempt at watching IC was the IQ episode and since i don't know them yet i found it boring

the monthly calendar challenge did it for me haha

but after knowing them and their characters i watched it again and found it funny

i think i'll watch this next. 

shame really that there's not a lot of hard subbed eps. IC should copy KBS and make a YT channel

#30 Ghettoe

Ghettoe

The Riddler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,974 posts
  • LocationGhettoe

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

I agree my first ever attempt at watching IC was the IQ episode and since i don't know them yet i found it boring
the monthly calendar challenge did it for me haha
but after knowing them and their characters i watched it again and found it funny

i think i'll watch this next.

shame really that there's not a lot of hard subbed eps. IC should copy KBS and make a YT channel

MBC are such jerk offs, they will never do it.

#31 Ghettoe

Ghettoe

The Riddler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,974 posts
  • LocationGhettoe

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

A lot of people who are new to I.C don't get the format and cast so they don't get it. Both Hong Chul is also my second fave. Haha used to be before the army and prior to Hong Chul's frauds tee character.

#32 ayl

ayl

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:00 AM

at least they let df sub them now. even if they dont work in my country, it is easier to find the sub for latest episode.

we should make this thread more active so that more people can be introduced to their awesomeness

#33 Ghettoe

Ghettoe

The Riddler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,974 posts
  • LocationGhettoe

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:49 AM

at least they let df sub them now. even if they dont work in my country, it is easier to find the sub for latest episode.

we should make this thread more active so that more people can be introduced to their awesomeness

The show is slowly becoming popular but a lot of folks still don't get it. Many don't understand why episodes don't follow each other and I keep explaining there's no concept or format. That's the enjoyable part.

#34 JaynaeNicole

JaynaeNicole

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,044 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between the Treble and the Bass

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

the latest EP with the WGM infinity challenge version is awesome lol hong chul and yeong ju make a really cute couple..even though its fake lol 

#35 Ghettoe

Ghettoe

The Riddler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,974 posts
  • LocationGhettoe

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:23 PM

the latest EP with the WGM infinity challenge version is awesome lol hong chul and yeong ju make a really cute couple..even though its fake lol

I totally ship them but I love her!!

#36 Ghettoe

Ghettoe

The Riddler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,974 posts
  • LocationGhettoe

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:54 PM

I've been terrible with keeping up with this thread but still enjoying. I wish they would do some of the classics. I kind of miss the races.

#37 wien

wien

Idol

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:20 AM

I hope the Jamaican special ends soon. I'm not really entertained. They are in freaking Jamaica and obsess over Bolt. Jaesuk and Bungee Team :lol: playing in the parking lot against citizen entertained me more.

#38 BABOGIRL

BABOGIRL

xiapwa

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,110 posts
  • LocationChurch of XIA

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:00 PM

I Couldn't find this thread for a while. smh...

i think the last ep i watched was when hongchul and gil did WGM. OMG i totally ship hong chul and yoon ju  :ahmagah:

#39 Ghettoe

Ghettoe

The Riddler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,974 posts
  • LocationGhettoe

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

I Couldn't find this thread for a while. smh...

i think the last ep i watched was when hongchul and gil did WGM. OMG i totally ship hong chul and yoon ju  :ahmagah:

Same here!! 

They are starting the racing project. The Jamaican special did not wow me. To be honest, finding variety shows stalling right now a little but really excited for the racing. I love their long projects. The hard work and determination is very heart warming. 

#40 elmo

elmo

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts
  • LocationChilling in the freezer when I'm under pressure

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:42 PM

i love infinity challenge! the princess episode made me laugh so hard 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Yoo Jae Suk, Best variety show

Up, Up and Away!