Photo

[MBC] OFFICIAL INFINITY CHALLENGE (무한도전) THREAD - [Currently Airing the music festival ]

Yoo Jae Suk Best variety show

• Please log in to reply
473 replies to this topic

#1 Ghettoe

Ghettoe

The Riddler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts
  • LocationGhettoe

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:52 PM (Edited by Ghettoe, 26 December 2016 - 07:32 PM.)

Welcome to the

Infinity Challenge Thread

Where we discuss our love for I.C and help you find information in regards to subtitles and many more.

The Old Cast (From left to right)

mjffp.jpg

Ha Dong Hoon (Haha), Noh Hong Chul, Park Myung Soo, Yoo Jae Suk, Jung Jun ha, Jung Hyung Don,Gil Sung Joon (Leessang).

The New Cast

Yang Se Hyung, Jung Jun Ha, Ha Dong Hoon, Yoo Jae Suk, Park Myung Soo, Kwang Hee. 

infinite-challenge-780x436.jpg?x=b&s=460

Synopsis

Infinity Challenge or 무한도전 is a variety show airing on MBC on Saturdays (I think it's Thursday's now).
They call themselves the "REAL" 3-D variety show. The 3D stands for "Dirty, Dangerous, and Difficult".
When Infinity Challenge started out it was different than it is now. The panel of MCs were different too. They played games where they fought or challenged each other or machinery. After that they changed the MCs again (Yoo Jae Suk always being there) started filming the show in a studio. They would play "a-ha" and would have "specials" every other week. The latest Infinity Challenge is filmed mostly outside or not in the studio. They do whatever the PDs come up with. There's really no script, but they do have challenges or games or scenarios they have to do. Each MCs has a different personality and different character and the nature of this show makes it not only fun but enlightening and incredible. By far, the best variety show in my opinion. Almost all the other variety shows that even while I do enjoy seem to be quite influenced by I.C.

tumblr_n25jzgp5vy1qjzyieo2_250.gif  tumblr_n25jzgp5vy1qjzyieo1_250.gif

Subs

UPDATE: Soompi TV and Dramafever now sub Infinity challenge, but for old episodes go to DDD fanclub

SOFT SUB GUIDE.

Register with dddfanclub. Download the soft sub. Then go find a raw file and download a raw file. I google most of them, very easy to find. Be warned, a lot of them are torrents. Then rename them. The softsub should be an srt or ass file. The raw should be an avi file. Basically this. You can also google how to add subtitles to a movie.

PS. Been a long time I.C fan for five years.GO I.C.

tumblr_ml7fjqwJqp1qivqlao1_400.gif tumblr_ml7fjqwJqp1qivqlao4_r2_400.gif

tumblr_ml7fjqwJqp1qivqlao7_r1_250.gif tumblr_ml7fjqwJqp1qivqlao3_r1_250.gif tumblr_ml7fjqwJqp1qivqlao8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ml7fjqwJqp1qivqlao5_r2_250.gif tumblr_ml7fjqwJqp1qivqlao6_r1_250.gif

Here is a list of episodes that have been subbed courtesy of Wien  :chu:. Recently update to include recent episodes. Update: (03/02/2015) March 2nd 2015 to the non-Americans. 

I made a list with all subbed episodes so far. no links because mean people will report them.

Spoiler

The list is not updated because at this point Dramafever officially started subbing IC. Also, subs are much easier to acquire now than six years ago. 

tumblr_ngw3ktNhv91rndus9o1_500.gif

TO ALL BEGINNERS, HERE ARE RECOMMENDED EPISODES.

Before that, I start by saying IC has no format and rarely has guests. You really have to get to know the cast to find this entertaining but these are the episodes that were enjoyable regardless of cast.

The Butterfly Effect (EP 228)

Boys Over Flowers  (EP141)

Yes or No (EP 149 - EP150)

Tail Grabbing (EP 168 - EP170)

Money Bag (EP109 - EP110)

Money Bag 2 (EP347 - EP348)

MY personal fave episodes have been

(number 1 is a tie).
1. The Butterfly Effect (Ep 228) and The IQ/personality Test. (Ep 143)
2. Crimes and Gil/Court Case (Ep 193 -194)
3. The Quarreling Brothers (Ep 187-188)
4. Boys Over Flowers Parody (Ep 141)
4. The Wrestling Challenge (This one I shed tears with the cast) (Various Episodes)

Update: NOH HONG CHUL AND GIL LEFT THE SHOW DUE TO SCANDALS AND KWANGHEE AND YANG SE HYUNG JOINED LATER ON.

#2 Lolita

Lolita

김종대

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
  • Location╮(╯▽╰)╭

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:53 PM

:ahmagah:  i love IC...if only finding subs weren't so difficult  :sad:

#3 Kevin Bacon

Kevin Bacon

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:55 PM

The only Korean TV show I watch haha.

#4 Ghettoe

Ghettoe

The Riddler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts
  • LocationGhettoe

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:59 PM

:ahmagah:  i love IC...if only finding subs weren't so difficult  :sad:

A lot of folks don't know where to get subs but honestly, get an account with DDD subs and you won't regret it. At first I was so frustrated but then I got the hang of it and watched over through the years that way.

PS. The recent sub is the Butterfly effect which is actually available in hard subs through the I.C facebook page. IT is HILARIOUS!!!

#5 Lolita

Lolita

김종대

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
  • Location╮(╯▽╰)╭

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:07 AM

A lot of folks don't know where to get subs but honestly, get an account with DDD subs and you won't regret it. At first I was so frustrated but then I got the hang of it and watched over through the years that way.

PS. The recent sub is the Butterfly effect which is actually available in hard subs through the I.C facebook page. IT is HILARIOUS!!!

thanks i'll check it out

#6 cpyishere

cpyishere

Idol

• PipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:26 AM

Any I.C fans who know Chinese?

Cause if you know Chinese you can watch subbed I.C on FUNSHION.

They're up to date but it's that the subs are in Chinese ^.^

#7 wien

wien

Idol

• PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:12 PM (Edited by wien, 14 August 2013 - 12:46 PM.)

I'm a fan. 

I really like the members and their teamwork.

icshotpsrb1vq0in.jpg :chu:

#8 Hey Im K

Hey Im K

✮✮✮✮

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,178 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:04 AM

I watched the idol school special episodes

I was trying to find the one when they became Taxi drivers i heard SPICA was on that episode by chance....

But sadly no luck in English sub

#9 Ghettoe

Ghettoe

The Riddler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts
  • LocationGhettoe

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

I watched the idol school special episodes

I was trying to find the one when they became Taxi drivers i heard SPICA was on that episode by chance....

But sadly no luck in English sub

Nope, never mind.

#10 Ghettoe

Ghettoe

The Riddler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts
  • LocationGhettoe

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:15 AM

Happy Birthday to Yoo Jae suk! Turns 41 today! 

#11 wien

wien

Idol

• PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:45 PM

tumblr_mri6jhnhud1redq9ho1_500.gif

my one and only korean idol! Happy B-day Mr Yoo!

#12 Ghettoe

Ghettoe

The Riddler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts
  • LocationGhettoe

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

Announcement: DRAMA FEVER WILL BE SUBBING INFINITY CHALLENGE SOON!

There are also numerous releases by subbing groups on the low key. If you want a link, PM me. I cannot publicly provide this information due to the amount of reporting these days.

#13 Drama

Drama

Trainee

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:34 PM (Edited by Drama, 04 October 2013 - 01:34 PM.)

thank you

I really want to watch the eps with so jisub anyone know where i can find the eps with eng sub?!

#14 wien

wien

Idol

• PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:40 AM (Edited by wien, 12 December 2013 - 08:32 PM.)

I made a list with all subbed episodes so far. no links because mean people will report them.

Spoiler

#15 Ghettoe

Ghettoe

The Riddler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts
  • LocationGhettoe

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

Spoiler

Thank you for the list! I put it in the op, if you don't mind.

thank you

I really want to watch the eps with so jisub anyone know where i can find the eps with eng sub?!

It hasn't been subbed and it won't be for a while. The subbing group for I.C has a lot of episodes that are queued and the other subbers right now are subbing new episodes. Feel free though to check the list and see what episodes you haven't watched. PM me for links but please do not distribute or mention this publicly so we can protect subbers. 

#16 wien

wien

Idol

• PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

I certainly don't mind being in the op. 

Yoo-Jae-Suk_1381206672_af_org.jpg

Yoo Jae Suk's past yearbook photo is adorable. he didn't change much.  

#17 Ghettoe

Ghettoe

The Riddler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts
  • LocationGhettoe

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:01 PM (Edited by Ghettoe, 27 October 2013 - 07:01 PM.)

I certainly don't mind being in the op. 

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2013/1...

Yoo Jae Suk's past yearbook photo is adorable. he didn't change much.  

LOL, Oh there's a clip on youtube of his younger comedic days. Some of those are funny. They looked terrible though during the 09/10 era! OOf, I remember the episode with Thierry Henry, yikes. Speaking of which, some scattered I.C episodes used to float around on VEVO then.

He's (MC Yoo) so adorable though.  :chu:

#18 ayl

ayl

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:55 AM

Hello. i am a big fan of Infinity challenge. Cant wait to watch the music festival.

Do u know when their album will go out?

#19 Ghettoe

Ghettoe

The Riddler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts
  • LocationGhettoe

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:40 AM

Hello. i am a big fan of Infinity challenge. Cant wait to watch the music festival.

Do u know when their album will go out?

I think it may already be out. The songs got an all kill on the charts. However, I'll try and seek out other information.

#20 ayl

ayl

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:02 AM

I think it may already be out. The songs got an all kill on the charts. However, I'll try and seek out other information.

I heard. Happy that my favourite I GOT C was first. Lol
Will they get awards from Music Shows though? I am new to kpop n variety shows, just this year.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Yoo Jae Suk, Best variety show

Up, Up and Away!