• Please log in to reply
51591 replies to this topic

#51581 ZRH23

ZRH23

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 12:18 PM

it was just for the show but still, it was pretty painful to watch, his face looked like it was going to blow up in the last part https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Okay first of all, EXO looks great but HEECHUL LOOKS 10 YEARS YOUNGER WITH THAT HAIR! Dayum, his visuals! So glad he got rid of that mop on his head lol.

And...why do they think it's a good idea for...well, a guy to sing that song...in the original key!?
His larynx was higher than the Eiffel tower, you could see that Adam's apple going straight up his throat.
But before 1.23, it was nice actually. I think he even managed to be resonant in some parts lol.

#51582 Sam

Sam

종인과 태일 사이

• Events Team
  • 8,954 posts
  • LocationHyuksang

Posted 22 July 2017 - 12:31 PM

None of that was cute

Where do you even find your sigs https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

I have taste :hoplz: he's Scott Gardner

#51583 WinWin's Favourite Ge

WinWin's Favourite Ge

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts
  • LocationEating Ice Cream with WinWin

Posted 22 July 2017 - 11:41 PM

hehe

majimak cheoreom datassplz.png datassplz.png datassplz.png

#51584 Jstarfully

Jstarfully

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted Yesterday, 04:37 AM

Okay first of all, EXO looks great but HEECHUL LOOKS 10 YEARS YOUNGER WITH THAT HAIR! Dayum, his visuals! So glad he got rid of that mop on his head lol.

And...why do they think it's a good idea for...well, a guy to sing that song...in the original key!?
His larynx was higher than the Eiffel tower, you could see that Adam's apple going straight up his throat.
But before 1.23, it was nice actually. I think he even managed to be resonant in some parts lol.

The G4 at 1:18 or so was really nice and almost exemplary imo lol

As for the rest... I mean first of all the fact that he managed to get up to a (pretty flat) F5 in his mixed is pretty crazy. He only managed to hit up to the D#5s on key though, and although he got up there with some discomfort (to say the least) he could probably do that again if someone asked him to, which is also pretty crazy.

The G5 was head voice though and everyone on the show reacts as if it's not which has me sitting here super confused imstupid.png

#51585 BabyKBK

BabyKBK

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted Yesterday, 07:46 AM (Edited by BabyKBK, Yesterday, 12:29 PM.)

FINAL NOTICE!!!
If you still want to join the song collab and be part of OH's first idol group, pm me and comment on this thread:
https://onehallyu.co.../#entry22700148

Recruitment closed, all spots are full!

#51586 caipirinhas

caipirinhas

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,334 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:58 AM

Here's my - post first voice lesson in nine years update. The instructor I was recommended is very technical which I think is good for me since I've never been great about that.

We focused on two basic exercises - one octave Cuperto, and then another designed to help my pivot my larynx and keep it lower when I move between registers.

Regarding fach, she said she wasn't quite ready to type me until we get a more consistent lowered larynx through my primo passagio basically because she said it's not easy to hear where the voice is doing it naturally because of how I modify.

She also took the rep that I brought and had me sing it in the soprano key as well. Lol. She said she is leaning more toward a soprano, but she can't be 100% certain til we nail down the passagi a bit better.

It was an interesting exercise. I had never heard of Cuperto before. It was fascinating how easy it felt to sing when I did it correctly. O.o

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

#51587 Constellation

Constellation

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Locationlijiang tower

Posted Yesterday, 01:03 PM

what do you guys think about pristin's sungyeon ? is she good or mediocre ? has she been discussed here ?

#51588 konikoni

konikoni

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 77 posts
  • Locationhehe

Posted Yesterday, 09:56 PM (Edited by konikoni, Yesterday, 10:01 PM.)

what do you guys think about pristin's sungyeon ? is she good or mediocre ? has she been discussed here ?

her voice reminds me of seulgi . i am not professional enough to judge but i think she tends to shout her high notes. i think the ariana influence is pretty obvious in her singing.

i think she has been discussed here multiple times.

#51589 BAZISSINO

BAZISSINO

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Locationfrance

Posted Today, 12:33 AM

The G4 at 1:18 or so was really nice and almost exemplary imo lol

As for the rest... I mean first of all the fact that he managed to get up to a (pretty flat) F5 in his mixed is pretty crazy. He only managed to hit up to the D#5s on key though, and although he got up there with some discomfort (to say the least) he could probably do that again if someone asked him to, which is also pretty crazy.

The G5 was head voice though and everyone on the show reacts as if it's not which has me sitting here super confused https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

NOPE the G5 was mixed u confused me for a sec lol 

#51590 Jstarfully

Jstarfully

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted Today, 12:38 AM

NOPE the G5 was mixed u confused me for a sec lol 

THAT AT 1:52 IS HEAD VOICE

RIGHT???? AM I HALLUCINATING OR SMTH??!?

#51591 BAZISSINO

BAZISSINO

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Locationfrance

Posted Today, 12:42 AM

THAT AT 1:52 IS HEAD VOICE

RIGHT???? AM I HALLUCINATING OR SMTH??!?

no lol it mixed he was mixing the whole song chen head voice is undeveloped it doesn't sound like that at all 

1:18 that his head voice 

#51592 Jstarfully

Jstarfully

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted Today, 12:47 AM

no lol it mixed he was mixing the whole song chen head voice is undeveloped it doesn't sound like that at all 

1:18 that his head voice 

I mean... it doesn't sound like it did in weekly idol but... it doesn't sound like mixed voice either aND NOW I'M REALLY CONFUSED????

Up, Up and Away!