Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
swagger

The Official 'people still pressed after 5 yrs.' BaekYeon Thread [Baekhyun & Taeyeon]

Do you honestly believe BaekYeon will ever have a public duet?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you honestly believe BaekYeon will ever have a public duet?

So SM released the first two teasers for SMSTATION O

This first one Baekhyun and second Taeyeon??? possibly...?? hurrplz.png

I think it's doubtful they will have a collab but it's just funny :lol:

achh30c.gifWPW2zQl.gif

maybe someday we'll get duet..just like what knets wish on that pann post of male-female duet..

maybe someday we'll get duet..just like what knets wish on that pann post of male-female duet..

they really pre-matured baekhyun's animated gif :lol:  so far taeyeon and that 4 GG collab are lined up for smtation-O.  but maybe they plan to release whatever baekhyun song/collab later.  I guess they just teased it to spark interest.

anyway... 

Baekhyun_Taeyeon_1532978474_biy.jpg

OMG the thread has changed its name and i like it :hurr:

OMG the thread has changed its name and i like it :hurr:

SM LET THEM HAVE COLLAB ITS ALREADY A YEAR 

Everyone give Princess Mei a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y'ALL !!!!  ahmagahplz.png chuplz.png QRLGYBO.png 

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!imhappyplz.png 

15961151830503e22a2d01c528e62c9b55672b30

giphy.gif

a51747b34a70e7b990b09bb5f4f5af00.gif

i15630951328.gif

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

OMG the thread has changed its name and i like it hurrplz.png

OMG the thread has changed its name and i like it hurrplz.png

Glad you like it :lol: hurrplz.png

DlsjoHmXsAM-MSq.jpg

DlsjoHiX0AADorc.jpg

black and white. oreo power couple is back 🖤

btw i will never get the hate TY gets every time she does something on IG. i hope this won’t discourage her to update us. she’s doing so well lately and it feels like she’s enjoying her time with zero and the new sub unit stuff.

and i noticed she didn’t post her support of B song (obviously.. we knew that already) but idk if i was the only one that realized she wore a couple of glasses similar to what Baek wore in the MV in that 4 pics on IG. round and gold 💛

Edited by silver delight

black and white. oreo power couple is back

btw i will never get the hate TY gets every time she does something on IG. i hope this won’t discourage her to update us. she’s doing so well lately and it feels like she’s enjoying her time with zero and the new sub unit stuff.

and i noticed she didn’t post her support of B song (obviously.. we knew that already) but idk if i was the only one that realized she wore a couple of glasses similar to what Baek wore in the MV in that 4 pics on IG. round and gold

i knew shit was gonna go down.  and I think it's cuz her timing is always impeccable. so many people interpret her posts as directing "shade" to someone.  Remember the time she posted holding up a shirt at smtown shop with OT8?  This was shortly after Jessica left and all of Jessica's stans thought she was shading jessica.  And she got hate for it.  There are other times she posted stuff where people thought she was shading SM.  Idk about that one... sometimes people vision what they want to see.  And now this post...  

Idk anymore.. cuz I know she's smarter than people think.  And I think she post more with a purpose than just random stuff.  I also feel like maybe she tried to win armies over since bts hype is strong now and snsd new unit is coming back soon.  Maybe she looking for extra support?  But it backfired and created a shitstorm.  If it wasn't for the timing I don't think many would have a problem.  I mean... bts song was out for days but she posted shortly when baekhyun released his song.  people can't help but be suspicious.  

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

i knew shit was gonna go down. and I think it's cuz her timing is always impeccable. so many people interpret her posts as directing "shade" to someone. Remember the time she posted holding up a shirt at smtown shop with OT8? This was shortly after Jessica left and all of Jessica's stans thought she was shading jessica. And she got hate for it. There are other times she posted stuff where people thought she was shading SM. Idk about that one... sometimes people vision what they want to see. And now this post...

Idk anymore.. cuz I know she's smarter than people think. And I think she post more with a purpose than just random stuff. I also feel like maybe she tried to win armies over since bts hype is strong now and snsd new unit is coming back soon. Maybe she looking for extra support? But it backfired and created a shitstorm. If it wasn't for the timing I don't think many would have a problem. I mean... bts song was out for days but she posted shortly when baekhyun released his song. people can't help but be suspicious.

Sorry, but can't really help to respond to this.

Taeyeon's life doesn't revolve around him, she doesn't keep up with everyone one of his moves and plot evil plans to get his attention, it also doesn't make sense for her to one time support his group/sub unit and then supposedly shade him to spite him and attract hate to herself, this just doesn't add up and if we go by what shippers/anti say was directed to him the pattern of her ig posts just doesn't make sense at all. Taeyeon always do her own thing and is a drama-free person but people always have to stick ugly narrative to her every chance she have.

They have obviously broke up since long ago imo, not to say that you can't ship them or whatever that's on you, but wishing for them to go back together or go public for other who believe they never broke up, after this accident which was the culmination of many is just...if you care just a little bit for any of them you would know that's going to destroy them and Taeyeon will suffer ten folds of that of course

Edited by Pellumair
  • Like 8
  • Dislike 1

i knew shit was gonna go down.  and I think it's cuz her timing is always impeccable. so many people interpret her posts as directing "shade" to someone.  Remember the time she posted holding up a shirt at smtown shop with OT8?  This was shortly after Jessica left and all of Jessica's stans thought she was shading jessica.  And she got hate for it.  There are other times she posted stuff where people thought she was shading SM.  Idk about that one... sometimes people vision what they want to see.  And now this post...  

Idk anymore.. cuz I know she's smarter than people think.  And I think she post more with a purpose than just random stuff.  I also feel like maybe she tried to win armies over since bts hype is strong now and snsd new unit is coming back soon.  Maybe she looking for extra support?  But it backfired and created a shitstorm.  If it wasn't for the timing I don't think many would have a problem.  I mean... bts song was out for days but she posted shortly when baekhyun released his song.  people can't help but be suspicious.  

hmm. yeah..nobody knows what's her real intention.. i just hope she'll be just fine, because there are also many supportive comments. not that they support her recent 'shading' post, but just..like, burying negative comments so that she doesn't get to see them? i think it's like that.

geez who negged you smh..i've upvoted!

Taeyeon's life doesn't revolve around him, she doesn't keep up with everyone one of his moves and plot evil plans to get his attention, it also doesn't make sense for her to one time support his group/sub unit and then supposedly shade him to spite him and attract hate to herself, this just doesn't add up and if we go by what shippers/anti say was directed to him the pattern of her ig posts just doesn't make sense at all. Taeyeon always do her own thing and is a drama-free person but people always have to stick ugly narrative to her every chance she have.

They have obviously broke up since long ago imo, not to say that you can't ship them or whatever that's on you, but wishing for them to go back together or go public for other who believe they never broke up, after this accident which was the culmination of many is just...if you care just a little bit for any of them you would know that's going to destroy them and Taeyeon will suffer ten folds of that of course

the parts i've bolded are already discussed so worry not, i get what you've said. it is something we (in here, at least, as BY shippers) have been talking during these ..like..4 years? since 2014 and 3 years since 2015 when there was that "insider" news said they broke up. and of course i agree with what you said above.. deep of my heart, i kinda want them to have moments again, but another part of me isn't going to ask much for it to happen. and the reason is, again, like you've said, baekyeon will suffer, no matter what. either because of the fandom culture in korea or any other reasons.

welcome to the thread.

um.. excuse me but where did I say 'taeyeon's life revolves around baekhyun"??  My post was simply "what if" scenarios.  I didn't accuse her of being guilty of anything.  If anything I said she just has bad timing.  And I gave several examples of that.  you don't have to tell me what type of person taeyeon is.  I've been her stan for 9 years.  

And I can't speak for everyone here... but i've never said I wanted them to go public just to prove to people they are still together.  Everyone has their own reasons for supporting them.  we don't always agree here so please don't generalize.  

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

W KOREA 10æœˆå· (2018) 画報インタビュー :EXO / TAEYEON

DmtpRoLUYAA1viQ.jpg

Is Baekhyun also in the magazine? I only saw photos of Kai and Kyungsoo.