Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
swagger

The Official 'people still pressed after 5 yrs.' BaekYeon Thread [Baekhyun & Taeyeon]

Do you honestly believe BaekYeon will ever have a public duet?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you honestly believe BaekYeon will ever have a public duet?

Local sneaker brand launches sneakers designed by seven K-pop stars, including Girls’ Generation and EXO members

The shoes will launch in August on the Ysneakers online site.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/lifestyle/sneakers-k-pop-girls-generation-exo-taeyeon-baekhyun-ysneaker-10519544

ysneaker-sneakers-girls-generation-taeye

SINGAPORE: Local sneaker brand Ysneakers is collaborating with seven K-pop stars, including members of Girls’ Generation and EXO, to launch a limited edition capsule collection of luxury sneakers.

Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri and Hyoyeon of Girls’ Generation and Chen, Baekhyun and Xiumin of EXO (EXO-CBX) have each designed two pairs of sneakers – one low-top and one high-top – for the brand.

The range also comes with special, limited edition gifts: Customers who purchase a Girls’ Generation member’s design will receive an exclusive photo card of the artiste who created it, while those who purchase an EXO member’s design will get a photo reel of his behind-the-scenes design process. They will also receive an exclusive wooden shoe tree and a warranty card printed with the signature of the artiste. 

1,000 pairs per design will be available globally for pre-order on Jul 25. Prices start from US$349 (S$475) for a pair of low-tops and US$419 for a pair of high-tops. The sneakers will launch officially on Aug 16 at the Ysneakers website.  

Ysneakers is a recently launched online brand offering fully customisable, made-to-order sneakers.

Advertisement

The collaboration is a tie-up with Astell & Aspr, a digital lifestyle brand under Korean entertainment company SM Entertainment.

• Like 1

Imagine if they ran their own company laugh.png datassplz.png

vFIu0kY.gif

tX9BzLR.gif

NCsfowf.gif

bk8BvzW.gif

all i can think about is that the filmed the video on the same day and had meetings all together. my heart is screaming! *^*

&& i'm really curious with that they came up with for the designs (:

all i can think about is that the filmed the video on the same day and had meetings all together. my heart is screaming! *^*

&& i'm really curious with that they came up with for the designs (:

rlytearpls.png ahmagahplz.png

we were joking saying what if they make "oreo" matching sneakers laugh.png hurrplz.png

In the gifs... taeyeon is holding a sneaker that is white and silver.  And baekhyun is touching like a "Black" and silver pallette. LMAO. ie. oreo

:lol:

Also... looking at the video and gifs again I just noticed how they are wearing same colored outfits... kind of a "olive-grey" color imhappyplz.png

Edited by swagger
  • Like 1

Looks like the same shoe and sitting in the same chair.  I'm sure they must have filmed this all together laugh.png hurrplz.png

vFIu0kY.gif

HV2cZtr.jpg

Well they do have similar tasteshurrplz.png

That they do hurrplz.png

Edited by swagger

these cuties!! laugh.png

ml22aAP.gif

yXwHsm4.gif

https://instagram.com/p/BlR1vXYlY5I/

ugBDGPG.jpg?1P6bErUn.jpg?1

2lhzHw4.jpg?1

R03pAFg.jpg?1

their necklaces caught my attention ahmagahplz.png  and if they release BTS video of them i dont think they'll be shown together ..it's too risky.

but  EXOSHIDAE doing something together (including BY ofc..not that when Baekhyun's away then Taeyeon is seen staying near EXO members.hoot) is making me happy!

they look so good and it’s amazing they’re working on a project together

btw what do you guys think about this? (swipe to see all the photos)

https://instagram.com/p/BlS2qBqgWAM/

hmm Baekhyun thumb mole not found error 404.but maybe.............it's him. hehehechuplz.png

it would be easier if we can see the whole hands so that i can study(?) more on the fingers

they look so good and it’s amazing they’re working on a project together

btw what do you guys think about this? (swipe to see all the photos)

https://instagram.com/p/BlS2qBqgWAM/

I can't figure out the mole either lmao

I think you all would know Baekhyun's hands better than me laugh.png  But when I saw that video for some reason I was thinking who is that massaging Zero?  I then thought well... has to be Taeyeon... but then again it didn't really look like her hands.  Taeyeon's hands are a bit short and chubby.  This person had longer / feminine hands.  So I thought would be another female but never occurred it could be baekhyun hands cuz he have girly hands too laugh.png

Taeyeon promo for Ysneakers!!! her design is WHITE hurrplz.png with Silver / black trim.

SHE IS SO CUTE !!!  chuplz.png  Are they going to do each a promo of their own design?  If Baekhyun design is black / white I will laugh.png hurrplz.png

Edited by swagger
  • Like 1

CUTE!!! Taeyeon business woman laugh.png I cannot wait to see Baekhyun's promo!

PRD8Z2w.gif

vWrKHG0.gif

h8mffLD.gif

jaPgkND.gif

Edited by swagger

I was just about to post this! Hehe... I am excited to see baek's design and let's not forget sm town is coming soon *fingers crossed*

More on Taeyeon's design.  Oreo :lol:

DiiCF-NXkAA_UjW.jpg

DiiCGkZWAAMg-T5.jpg

DiiCEzNXcAArFuF.jpg

I was just about to post this! Hehe... I am excited to see baek's design and let's not forget sm town is coming soon *fingers crossed*

haha. ikr.

They both say they want to produce a shoe they would also wear it and gift to themselves laugh.png

C5MmGAC.png

Jl7TVTD.png

Edited by swagger

SMTOWN OSAKA!!  still haven't seen any EXO airport photos yet

180727 태욘

DjGG2J7U0AAAydp.jpg

DjGG2J8V4AAw-g9.jpg

DjGG2J5UcAE1Hpv.jpg

DjGG2J7U8AAtHXH.jpg

So SM released the first two teasers for SMSTATION O

This first one Baekhyun and second Taeyeon??? possibly...?? hurrplz.png

I think it's doubtful they will have a collab but it's just funny laugh.png