Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
swagger

The Official 'people still pressed after 5 yrs.' BaekYeon Thread [Baekhyun & Taeyeon]

Do you honestly believe BaekYeon will ever have a public duet?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you honestly believe BaekYeon will ever have a public duet?

taeyeon cried on her first showcase concert. idk the details if it was her voice or technical issues.  you can see her covering up trying to make faces here.  still cute tho :lol: chuplz.png

I'm sure she wanted everything perfect as it was her first show of the japan showcase tour.  it's ok taengoo! we are all human!

taeyeon cried on her first showcase concert. idk the details if it was her voice or technical issues.  you can see her covering up trying to make faces here.  still cute tho laugh.png chuplz.png

I'm sure she wanted everything perfect as it was her first show of the japan showcase tour.  it's ok taengoo! we are all human!

Yeah, she is perfectionist. But at the end of the day she did have fun smile.png

Taeyeon MV!!!  Its very clear she's talking about her lifestyle being hounded by haters and has to keep fighting them off.  Story is pretty deep but sad at the same time.  In the end she just feels like throwing it all away and running as far as she can warstarplz.png .  

on a funnier note:  That's the fastest I've seen 'paper human' taeyeon run :lol:

• Like 3

Taeyeon going back to Korea... I didn't know she has fansign June 24th.  Then I guess she'll go back to Japan for her last showcase tour date :)

She looks happy tho with her Little Mermaid toy :lol:

DgL0EnPU0AAzNr1.jpg

DgL0EnRUEAAMc2I.jpg

DgL0EnQUcAEkXJv.jpg

congrats to Baekhyun for graduating and getting his MASTERS...

some photos of him with classmates etc... 

DgHNfOQX4AAjIQB.jpg

DgHNcm0XkAACFjr.jpg

DgHSTl7V4AAio2z.jpg
DgIIrhyW4AI5k4F.jpg

Taeyeon's 'Something New' mini album ranks #1 on Tower Records Japan Daily Sales (180620)

DgL4r3JV4AAaro7.jpg

Taeyeon MV!!! Its very clear she's talking about her lifestyle being hounded by haters and has to keep fighting them off. Story is pretty deep but sad at the same time. In the end she just feels like throwing it all away and running as far as she can warstarplz.png .

on a funnier note: That's the fastest I've seen 'paper human' taeyeon run :lol:

l really liked the meaning behind the mv ㅠㅠㅠ very powerful indeed but my fave is circus 🎪

on another note..

https://instagram.com/p/BkPxhHoAAYw/

i’m kinda sad nobody posts here anymore..

Edited by silver delight
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

l really liked the meaning behind the mv ã… ã… ã…  very powerful indeed but my fave is circus

on another note..

https://instagram.com/p/BkPxhHoAAYw/

i’m kinda sad nobody posts here anymore..

I should post the lyric version as well :)

Was just saying how it's funny Taeyeon have a song "Circus" and EXO-CBX concert tour is "MAGIC CIRCUS" laugh.png hurrplz.png

Oh didn't notice that. ahaha.  I know it's not much but those emoticons sometimes do make me wonder :lol:  

Ahhh.. well... mostly everyone now is on discord :lol:  It was kind of meant as a backup since OH was crashing a lot.  but I guess many prefer to use it since it's more accessible than going on computer.  But I'm trying to keep this thread going cuz some things you just can't post on mobile.  Also... there hasn't been too much baekyeon to talk about so most I post is either baekhyun or taeyeon stuff.  And maybe lurkers and users kind of just tend to stop by and leave without any comments? unsure.png unsure.png

I just realized how I missed their anniversary too!  wasn't it June 19th their news broke out??  I'm a fail ohdearplz.png

I should post the lyric version as well smile.png

Was just saying how it's funny Taeyeon have a song "Circus" and EXO-CBX concert tour is "MAGIC CIRCUS" laugh.png hurrplz.png

Oh didn't notice that. ahaha.  I know it's not much but those emoticons sometimes do make me wonder laugh.png  

Ahhh.. well... mostly everyone now is on discord laugh.png  It was kind of meant as a backup since OH was crashing a lot.  but I guess many prefer to use it since it's more accessible than going on computer.  But I'm trying to keep this thread going cuz some things you just can't post on mobile.  Also... there hasn't been too much baekyeon to talk about so most I post is either baekhyun or taeyeon stuff.  And maybe lurkers and users kind of just tend to stop by and leave without any comments? unsure.png unsure.png

I just realized how I missed their anniversary too!  wasn't it June 19th their news broke out??  I'm a fail ohdearplz.png

that's what i thought too but i was a little shy to say! haha taeng personally vocal directed the song and i think it's one of those songs that she treasure a lot since she put so much effort in it.

btw did y'all hear about taeng singing U R and tearing up? ;; she worked extra hard during the showcase and she felt that she didn't enough.. but she was fantastic.

it's okay jin. i'll back you up on keeping the thread alive (: you did a good job till now

Edited by silver delight
  • Like 1

that's what i thought too but i was a little shy to say! haha taeng personally vocal directed the song and i think it's one of those songs that she treasure a lot since she put so much effort in it.

btw did y'all hear about taeng singing U R and tearing up? ;; she worked extra hard during the showcase and she felt that she didn't enough.. but she was fantastic.

it's okay jin. i'll back you up on keeping the thread alive (: you did a good job till now

oh... don't be shy to post :lol:  that's what we are all here for!

yes!  I think its one of the fancams I posted earlier.  I think she tried to overcome it by making angry / derp faces  but she is perfectionist and probably wanted everything perfect for her first showcase in Japan.  But she got better and the other showcases after that she was even more happy :)

thank you for the support!! chuplz.png warstarplz.png  sometimes I feel bad cuz there's not much to post or discuss ohdearplz.png

Lol! Baekhyun is designing clothes for people and taeyeon is making clothes for her dogsimhappyplz.png

Edited by Ahsh

Yeah. She did give us clue about it on her Ig story. I am glad she is doing commercials other than banilla co.

yeah... there were hints and photos for a while on sns etc. but no one knew what it was for?  some thought was a MV for her comeback too! finally mystery solved :lol:  it's a cute cf.  reminds me of the old days when snsd used to do them.

Lol! Baekhyun is designing clothes for people and taeyeon is making clothes for her dogsimhappyplz.png

omg.. didn't think of that.  they should do a joint project.  PRIVE for pets :lol: 

omg.. didn't think of that.  they should do a joint project.  PRIVE for pets laugh.png

Few of the fans would probably have to buy pets just for thislaugh.png

Few of the fans would probably have to buy pets just for thislaugh.png

you know for sure that the rise in buying a pet would skyrocket!!  :lol:  A 'baekyeon' project??!  And I bet they would buy them in 'twos' like boy and girl hurrplz.png

Any good news on them miss them

They are both kind of busy doing their own thing right now.  There's smtown Osaka at the end of JULY tho.  hurrplz.png

hi guys, its been a long time lol

i just saw justin bieber's engagement announcement on his ig and i kept thinking about baekyeon lol rlytearpls.png

imagine them writing on their ig and posting cute couple pics rlytearpls.png

• Like 1

hi guys, its been a long time lol

i just saw justin bieber's engagement announcement on his ig and i kept thinking about baekyeon lol rlytearpls.png

imagine them writing on their ig and posting cute couple pics rlytearpls.png

welcome back laugh.png

haha. that would create such a shitstorm.  There was that time people thought after they had smtown in japan she came back wearing baekhyun's ring.  actually idk if that was ever debunked?  

btw,  here's some cool EXOSHIDAE news!!  ahmagahplz.png

SM to release collaboration sneakers with 'YSNEAKERS' designed by Girls' Generation & EXO-CBX

BaekYeon in the video hurrplz.png

Imagine them working together for this cause... imhappyplz.png

exo-cbx_Girls-Generation_1531283767_%E1%

Edited by swagger