Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
swagger

The Official 'people still pressed after 5 yrs.' BaekYeon Thread [Baekhyun & Taeyeon]

Do you honestly believe BaekYeon will ever have a public duet?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you honestly believe BaekYeon will ever have a public duet?

Yeah, she is having fun! Good for her!

hi! is your inbox full? i can't send you a pm. i want to send the link to the baekhyun and taeyeon discord.

Edited by hyakku_â„“

hi! is your inbox full? i can't send you a pm. i want to send the link to the baekhyun and taeyeon discord.

No, it isn't. 

No, it isn't. 

we tried to DM you but got a message saying you cannot accept message?  0u0plz.png did you wanna join the discord?

we tried to DM you but got a message saying you cannot accept message?  0u0plz.png did you wanna join the discord?

Yes. Let me check. Probably some setting problem.

I really have no clue what's the problem with the messenger :/

hurrplz.png harharplz.png  yeah secret date

hurrplz.png also notice taeyeon hotel room in Dubai does not look like anyone else staying there. She has big room all to herself??

I really have no clue what's the problem with the messenger :/

weird... Idk if you wanna ask the MODs?  I was thinking if it's because you don't have enough posts or something.  Since I noticed your status says "trainee"?  Even tho you have signed up on OH long time ago.  

we'll figure out another way to send you the invite :)

Edited by swagger
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

hurrplz.png also notice taeyeon hotel room in Dubai does not look like anyone else staying there. She has big room all to herself??

weird... Idk if you wanna ask the MODs?  I was thinking if it's because you don't have enough posts or something.  Since I noticed your status says "trainee"?  Even tho you have signed up on OH long time ago.  

we'll figure out another way to send you the invite smile.png

Alright.

um.. you could dm me now, I have talked to the moderator. It is fixed.0u0plz.png

um.. you could dm me now, I have talked to the moderator. It is fixed.0u0plz.png

oh really!  I'll tell hyakku since they are the discord mod :)  

mg6MgMm.gif

oh really!  I'll tell hyakku since they are the discord mod smile.png  

mg6MgMm.gif

Great! And I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Dd9u9-oU0AAe2Xv.jpg

they look so nice here. indeed cap lovers couple *^*

BTW WE'RE GETTING A KR COMEBACK BEFORE THE JPN SHOWCASE 

but this teaser in particular reminded me of overdose era

ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u2.png

imstupid.png

they look so nice here. indeed cap lovers couple *^*

BTW WE'RE GETTING A KR COMEBACK BEFORE THE JPN SHOWCASE 

but this teaser in particular reminded me of overdose era

ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u2.png

imstupid.png

oh yes...  been so distracted I forgot to post on here :lol:

Actually her first japan showcase is on June 15th and her korean comeback is June 18th :)  the showcase they are giving away a CD to everyone who attends.  But I don't know if it's a single... or some mini album?  This CD is not gonna be sold in stores.  Only given at the showcase.  When I went to BoA japan hall tour she also had something similar.  

oh yes...  been so distracted I forgot to post on here laugh.png

Actually her first japan showcase is on June 15th and her korean comeback is June 18th smile.png  the showcase they are giving away a CD to everyone who attends.  But I don't know if it's a single... or some mini album?  This CD is not gonna be sold in stores.  Only given at the showcase.  When I went to BoA japan hall tour she also had something similar.  

damn you're right. i was so excited i messed up the dates lmao 

btw i thought she would release at least a single album but i guess not (?) D: that's a shame.. maybe not for my wallet. mine is happy if that's the case haha

She's posting a lot on SNS.  I think she is excited for her releases and japan showcase tour :lol:

DfolgpnU8AAAUFC.jpg

DfolgZgUcAAARIz.jpg

Dfojj0LU0AA_rW7.jpg

Dfojj0OVQAA8rqR.jpg

damn you're right. i was so excited i messed up the dates lmao 
btw i thought she would release at least a single album but i guess not (?) D: that's a shame.. maybe not for my wallet. mine is happy if that's the case haha

Your are talking about japanese right? :lol:  so many things are happening with them I'm losing tracks of their activities and what they are releasing :lol:

Taeyeon Japan Showcase:

June 15

June 19

June 20

June 29

*I believe she is releasing a japan mini album but nothing has been confirmed.  All I know is that they will be giving away some CD at her showcase for every attendee.  Don't know yet if it's only a single or what? unsure.png

Korean:

June 14 (tonight) = MV Teaser

June 19 - album release

She's posting a lot on SNS.  I think she is excited for her releases and japan showcase tour laugh.png

DfolgpnU8AAAUFC.jpg

DfolgZgUcAAARIz.jpg

Dfojj0LU0AA_rW7.jpg

Dfojj0OVQAA8rqR.jpg

Your are talking about japanese right? laugh.png  so many things are happening with them I'm losing tracks of their activities and what they are releasing laugh.png

Taeyeon Japan Showcase:

June 15

June 19

June 20

June 29

*I believe she is releasing a japan mini album but nothing has been confirmed.  All I know is that they will be giving away some CD at her showcase for every attendee.  Don't know yet if it's only a single or what? unsure.png

Korean:

June 14 (tonight) = MV Teaser

June 19 - album release

yep i was talking about the jap single album, there were rumors about that in particular. anyways.. this is going to be a rich end of june so i'm looking forward to it + summer too since exo is rumored to have a comeback in august *^*

yep i was talking about the jap single album, there were rumors about that in particular. anyways.. this is going to be a rich end of june so i'm looking forward to it + summer too since exo is rumored to have a comeback in august *^*

yeah.. summer always turns out to be a "mess" :lol: (but in a good way).  well.. at least to me it's a good thing cuz I like all my favs coming back.  but I know some complain cuz they want certain favs to have like 2 months promotions by themselves with no overlapping :lol:  realistically tho... who does that any more? It hasn't been like that since maybe after 2010.  no one have time to promote on music shows every week for maybe 2 weeks now.  unless they are a new group. 

Taeyeon first showcase tonight!!!  if there is a livestream I will post!! ahmagahplz.png