Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
swagger

The Official 'people still pressed after 5 yrs.' BaekYeon Thread [Baekhyun & Taeyeon]

Do you honestly believe BaekYeon will ever have a public duet?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you honestly believe BaekYeon will ever have a public duet?

I've been a proud Baekyeon shipper since last year  :) Its good to see that you are a shipper too, some people don't like these kind of ships with Taeyeon.

I'll be watching their instagrams closely too :lol: I'm not sure if they will ever follow each other though because there are some really mean fangirls out there that will hate on any girl that interacts with exo  :unsure: If I recall correctly, Taeyeon got so much hate for posting that harmless picture with Tao and Luhan and so she ended up deleting it. 

yeah... baek is the only one I really ship with taeng. idk.. all the other rumored male idols people try to pair her up with just don't seem to match.  

I know right!  I hope that doesn't shy them away from following each other.  For the most part there's a lot of people who like baekyeon ship.  But there's always those few that have to make it difficult.   :wut: She liked a few baekhyun photos on her IG in the past.  And I don't think too many people objected to that. but maybe it's harder now since exo's fandom is getting bigger so there's more of those exaggerated fangirls.  :unsure:

yeah... baek is the only one I really ship with taeng. idk.. all the other rumored male idols people try to pair her up with just don't seem to match.  

I know right!  I hope that doesn't shy them away from following each other.  For the most part there's a lot of people who like baekyeon ship.  But there's always those few that have to make it difficult.   :wut: She liked a few baekhyun photos on her IG in the past.  And I don't think too many people objected to that. but maybe it's harder now since exo's fandom is getting bigger so there's more of those exaggerated fangirls.  :unsure:

The only ship that I didn't exactly like was Taeteuk, the others like Wootae were okay with me. This ship is probably my favourite though. 

I really hope it doesn't shy them away too! :) I wish that some fangirls could be a little more understanding. Yup I agree, Baekyeon is a pretty popular ship and I think that their both aware of it XD 

I was surprised that she openly liked those Baekyhun pics. She even liked that picture of Baek singing IGAB on showtime, I was actually fangirling when I saw that haha  :lol:

BoAYIVZIQAADl7Q.jpg

:chu:

ohoho~ someone is influenceable  :stud:

looking forward for his next posts

btw i never got to say this but OMFG baek's cheeks are so chubby and cute in your profile pic :chu: :chu:

Ikr!!!

BnA89IECIAAw0ZE.jpg

Edited by aaliya18
  • Like 1

i need more BaekYeon moments :( they are so cute :chu:

baekhyuns being obvious

I think something is going on between them... people keep saying he's just a fanboy but I disagree, there's more.

taeyeons post is from july 2013, 

BoevLo8IAAEeRcf.jpg

btw it's a songs quote!

I bet he's missing her so he keeps scrolling her ig, and decided to send her love signal through ig >.<

Edited by aaliya18
  • Like 2

baekhyuns being obvious

I think something is going on between them... people keep saying he's just a fanboy but I disagree, there's more.

taeyeons post is from july 2013, 

BoevLo8IAAEeRcf.jpg

btw it's a songs quote!

I bet he's missing her so he keeps scrolling her ig, and decided to send her love signal through ig >.<

:hurr: omgggggggg, baek is either the ultimate taeyeon fanboy or.......lol :chu:

tumblr_n2ad070mHE1rcy38co1_500.png

Edited by Obama

suspicious at golden disk awards

tumblr_n6hz6xJfk41shby2uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6hz838LrD1shby2uo1_500.jpg

couple shades?!!

tumblr_n6g1iheiMG1tqkftto1_500.jpg

let's not forget she liked baek's ig post with pair of sunglasse

tumblr_n6fiagBwhX1sfar9wo1_500.jpg

taeyeon ideal type (from last year):  is the one who is more youthful than her, humorous, has a good skin, beautiful when smile, and has a board shoulder. 

the description screams baekhyun, he fits everything!

Edited by aaliya18
  • Like 4

suspicious at golden disk awards

tumblr_n6hz6xJfk41shby2uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6hz838LrD1shby2uo1_500.jpg

couple shades?!!

tumblr_n6g1iheiMG1tqkftto1_500.jpg

let's not forget she liked baek's ig post with pair of sunglasse

tumblr_n6fiagBwhX1sfar9wo1_500.jpg

taeyeon ideal type (from last year):  is the one who is more youthful than her, humorous, has a good skin, beautiful when smile, and has a board shoulder. 

the description screams baekhyun, he fits everything!

can i know from where that taeyeon ideal type come from? from magazine or interview ?

can i know from where that taeyeon ideal type come from? from magazine or interview ?

I want to know too! I remember she also said she likes manly men lol  :lol: Is Baek manly

from a itw's mag, in march last year.

Similar bracelet:

tumblr_n6hgzeADZX1sfar9wo1_400.jpgtumblr_n6qgc3BwQc1sbe7yto1_500.jpg

:lol:

I've seem Luhan wearing the same, I guess it's just an SM thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCS9ZXSnOkk

At 5:00, Heechul mentioned that Taeyeon was invited as a guest but couldn't go because of personal reasons.

suspicious af !!! cause she was the guest but then couldn't go, WHY?!
heechul/baekhyun was a last minute change, that what they said on that show that ryewook wanted to prank the listeners with a  surprise
so I guess she also knew about baek being a special mc at the last minute so she decline the invitation cause he was there and would probably feel umcorfortable.
  • Like 2

from a itw's mag, in march last year.

I've seem Luhan wearing the same, I guess it's just an SM thing.

suspicious af !!! cause she was the guest but then couldn't go, WHY?!
heechul/baekhyun was a last minute change, that what they said on that show that ryewook wanted to prank the listeners with a  surprise
so I guess she also knew about baek being a special mc at the last minute so she decline the invitation cause he was there and would probably feel umcorfortable.

Yes it may be an SM thing. Those pics of Baek aren't recent I think. Looks like they were from Wolf era? But that pic of Taeyeon was from the airport only a few days ago.  

Oh I didn't know it was a last minute change o_o. But yeah I agree, she might feel uncomfortable. 

• Like 2

Can i see pic of luhan wearing that bracelet?

Edited by Vele09

Supposedly this is Baek taking a selca at Beijing airport on 140405. Don't know whether that is actually Taeyeon's IG selca or not

1794819_531967746913823_1619029390537546

tumblr_n3ma0iHIE41riav2to1_500.jpg

Original picture:

BkbgRPoIIAAzNoB.jpg

I want a HQ version of this pic >.<

Edited by GalaxySupernova

Supposedly this is Baek taking a selca at Beijing airport on 140405. Don't know whether that is actually Taeyeon's IG selca or not

1794819_531967746913823_1619029390537546

tumblr_n3ma0iHIE41riav2to1_500.jpg

Original picture:

BkbgRPoIIAAzNoB.jpg

I want a HQ version of this pic >.<

must ask polar light for that