Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
swagger

The Official 'people still pressed after 5 yrs.' BaekYeon Thread [Baekhyun & Taeyeon]

Do you honestly believe BaekYeon will ever have a public duet?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you honestly believe BaekYeon will ever have a public duet?

Hello! 1st time being here not as a lurker ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I'm Jess, 92 liner. After so many thoughts I decided to drop by and start sharing these baekyeon adventures with you brave people. I've always been an exo l and at the early beginning of last year i got caught up the sone world

I'm not much of a talker but I observe a lot so when there's couple items i'm the first in line to notice ã…‹ It's been a long time since i posted in a forum so bare with my poor soul ;; hope it'll be fun from now on (:

ps: I made a baekyeon graphic a while ago. i'm a huge fan of jack too so it was quite fun to search for all the hints and stuff while making this on ps 

15qdcv9.jpg

• Like 5

isn't this pose familiar my friends? /smirks

tumblr_nnymaoPmaV1rma70to2_250.png

from baskin robbins cf twitter update  :hurr: 

tumblr_nnymaoPmaV1rma70to1_1280.jpg

1922409_513433415444225_1533375108_n.jpg 

Edited by silver delight
  • Like 2

I received some info pertaining to Baekyeon. Since I'm not sure how credible the source is (among other reasons), I didn't want to post it here. This definitely isn't earth-shattering news, but if you're curious to know, respond to my post in this thread by quoting it and I'll send you a PM. I guess it's time for all you lurkers to unlurk again... :lol: :hurr:

:ahmagah:  where do I sign in?  

directly from the heart_a_tag show we got puppy_taengoo trying out a different hairstyle  :imstupid:

315bh9s.jpg

which reminded me of late march puppy_baek hairdo  :imstupid:  :imstupid:  #ifyouknowwhatimean

tumblr_nly81nkDUH1qgxuxro1_500.jpg

tumblr_nm6mkolWJQ1qgxuxro2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlyvb1uFdN1qgxuxro1_500.jpg

• Like 1

the theories xD tiffany is certified baekyeon shipper

ctto

10603245_910299869034351_210819167444387

she liked a baekyeon pic on IG?? when? :cry:

happy 500th pages!!  :rlytearpls:

tumblr_noga4kdIKo1qbyzjyo3_400.giftumblr_noga4kdIKo1qbyzjyo4_400.gif

btw i wonder when baekhyun will get his license. i'm so curious to know what kind of car he likes.

taengoo is all for mercedes  :imstupid:

Edited by silver delight
  • Like 1

fanart :)

saving this one to reply to haters.  :lol:

CFWEYKqVIAAf677.jpg

this could be my all-time fave moment of 2015  :ahmagah:

and good timing B, posting about dogs when yesterday taengoo was all over prince and ginger  :hurr:

• Like 1

75239679f75fbd4b368e778972c77bfd.gif

this gains the top spot for fave moment ever. his genuine smile is everything here.

db6c5a332da460277005135645538cf8.gif

this gif reminded me of one of my assumption from last year. mmh, i've been around this thread since the news broke last june and i wanted to see how many of you think the same: i think baekyeon started dating during oct 2013, at least started before or after the smtown halloween party. i have a few theories about it. I'm absolutely positive that they were already together during the year-end award shows. what do you guys think? i've been an exo fan since 2012 and baek is one of my main bias so i paid a lot of attention to his actions, same with taengoo back in early 2014 when she became a serious bias of mine. 

Edited by silver delight
  • Like 3

SMTown 2012 >>>>>>>

Their moments were so precious. B can't hide his smile when he's around T.

I do believe they started dating way before 2014. I remember in 2013, when SNSD had concert in Indonesia, she liked B pic and someone also posted her pic in the concert but the caption said Baekhyunee noona lol. Probably around or after wolf era cause she liked his pics since then.

I remember those IG likes, they were from early 2013. I think they got super close during the end of the growl era (August)

the last gif i posted was from a september fancam during a festival (?) so it fits the period very well with our theories. i guess towards the end of 2013 love blossomed  :imstupid:  taengoo posted a pic of d.o (wearing a mask) during the smtown halloween party so she was at least (a bit) closer to the group or some members at that particular time.

Edited by silver delight

anyone noticed that TY has been sporting the < thumb up > (exo's) gesture in group shots for a while now? with the "help" of tiffany  from time to time (talk about being discrete in public :imstupid: ) cool thing: these photos are all from this week

livemonster backstage

CJEUW9bVAAA0sxt.jpg

sunny's IG update at SMTOWN tokyo dome D1

CJKj4RzUEAAugGX.png

even in her recent IG update (+ her caption feat 6 thumbs up emojis, just like baek's bday date :hurr:  okay i'm being too detailed right now. just kidding)

CIrYLWaWcAAPUYb.jpg

#ifeeltheluuuuv 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Well, well, well...

yToa8jT.jpg

:hurr: 

I'm starting to think there's TY behind all the likes. i mean, tiffany is very friendly but she follows 160+ people on IG... i doubt she enters IG at the same time as b's updates a pic everytime + she likes pics of him all the time..  :derp:  but tbh even if it's all tiffany doing, i think that's very cute when your best friend gets along with your BF.

I had a serious heart attack when I saw that yulfany liked the BY acc  :rlytearpls:  and what a cute nailart! 

(I have a few stuff to post, it's gonna be slightly long) 

11/7 #소녀시대PARTY

If you weren't SNSD, you'd be...(3)

TY: Learnt Taekwondo!

(trans source)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

BMUjeE2CEAE90Tf.jpg:large

////

10369467_1084673704894488_1455109986_n.j

I bet you want a rebound on WGM with your (real) bf right? i'm up for it big time! can you imagine the impact this show could have if the two starred in together?  :imstupid:

/////

I promote myself the < thumbs up > (exo) gesture seeker lol for today's there's one from the naverstarcast showcase >

11376047_1615006245434270_1480720269_n.j

and last but not least: nutella abs are gonna bring all the girls out >> same TY, same  :hurr:

10518086_487975928037754_1735125208_n.jp

• Like 4

new SMTOWN polaroids #samepose

1741390_874540302581610_1722673555_n.jpg

btw I was thinking if baek saw running man last week. I noticed that taeyeon didn't show up much on the show (since seohyun got hurt and i think her team was.. idk disqualified for the final game?) but she was so cute ;u; A4 paper doll 

can I ask how can I "acquire" the baekyeon badge? I've read something but it's still kinda confusing. Can someone explain it to this poor soul? ;;

Edited by silver delight

You need to have 100 posts then you can request it. You can request one when you have 100,200,300,400 posts and them every 250 post I think but I'm not sure about the last one

It's like what Ola said but you can get 1 more badge when you have 500 posts and then 1 badge for every 250 posts. Come to Mama when you have 100 posts and Mama will help you lol jk  :hurr: 

so first step is 100, right? thank you to both of you! skfajkJADGLKG well well well now you're gonna see me spam this thread for real (since i'm only active here :datass: ) I will surely come to you girl for my 1st badge, better be reaady  :imstupid: 

TLP in seoul DVD making / genie dance

tumblr_nqr7hy9Pzp1rbr3rto2_400.giftumblr_nqr7hy9Pzp1rbr3rto1_400.gif

caught bae in the act  :imstupid:  :imstupid:  :imstupid:  :imstupid:

Edited by silver delight
  • Like 2

lol  :imstupid:

Btw do you guys have the links for tlp seoul full dvd? Please give me, I want to download watch it  :imstupid:

nvm I found it. But it's not HD so if you guys have the HD links, give me please  :imstupid:

I have the MQ download for CD1+2 & the dvd making >> click

• Like 2

ahhh so those are medium. I thought those are low. I'll download it later after I finished the engsub one, thanks  :ahmagah:

well mmh.. i just got to see that and the quality is not so good but 480p maybe (?) but def better then the YT version. it's more clear ;; i'm searching for the HQ too

I don't think so.  Most relationships like those are all kept private.  Unless they are like actress/actor relationship.  They have different types of fans so they don't get much hate.  Next would be kpop idol dating actor/actress.  They will get semi-hate and make occasional appearances.  Like with Yuri.  Who is dating a pro ball player but they are along same lines as actors/actresses.  The worse of course is idol dating idol.  Hmm... well KhunFany also got hate.  But the level of hate also depends on the "relevancy" (for lack of better word) of the idols.  Also people suspected their dating for long time so wasn't that shocked when confirmed.  Baekyeon was a shock to everyone.  And KhunFany didn't have much public interaction before or after they were confirmed either.  I would also say that baekeyon has had more moments before their dating then khunfany.  I mean.. it would be harder for khunfany to have much interactions since they aren't in the same company etc.  with baekyeon there was always smtown or some event where they where exo and snsd were together.

I agree 600% 

I never gave khunfany attention before the dating news got out but I grew to like them together. Tiffany had a different kind of relationship from baekyeon for a lot of reasons. First of all, the distance and the different environment (+ agency) played their role. Sometimes I think baekyeon got really really lucky 'cause even when they work they get to share the same working building so they can meet properly and frequently without any curious eyes (if not sm staff around the sm center)

That's something really good to keep things stable for a risky relationship as theirs. They get to share the same experiences and the excitement that comes along with it. And tbh, yes. It was quite shocking to read the news that day. i've been an exo stan from the beginning but an active sone just from early 2014 so it came like a wrecking ball. I knew baekhyun had this huge crush on her but I never ever ever - in my life - thought that taeyeon could see him under that light. It came so unexpected at that time haha (+ I was really convinced that she was dating someone else in early 2013)

As I said before, I think they started dating during the end of 2013 (oct/nov approximately) and as I look back time, I can see all the little interactions as some signals of their fondness. 

Maybe it will happen on next year award shows but not so openly as khunfany happened @ mama 2014. SNSD and EXO will be on a lot of categories for 2015-2016 awards choices so at least we'll get to see little interactions just like tts-exo at SMA or smth

i don't know why there SO MANY gay ships in the kpop. like taeny and baekyeol like i ship them as a really good friends and there some smart ppl who do the same but most of them is saying things like: i prefer L over N (i saw this on tumblr #baekyeon) taeny is real ( in romantic way) baekyeon is fake baekyeol is real. saying that taeyeon is gay that baek is gay and etc. :soul:  when arcticle came out that Luhan is rumored to be a father i checked the comments and 99% of them were: Oh you meant that Sehun is father and luhan is mother? No sehun is father and luhan is mother. Like WTF? :imstupid:  no normal comments discussing about the rumor but stupid jokes. this is not funny ( at least to me) what do you guys think? i didn't want to brag about this in here since is normal thread.  :unsure:

I don't think there's  anything wrong with shipping same sex couple. i've been one and i'm still one of them too.. but here i am! enjoying the one true pairing of them all  :hurr:

it's .. just some people tend to go overboard with jokes and stuff sometimes but this happens in all the fandoms/shippers so why bother in the first place? i think everything is for fun but i don't like if shippers (in general, of all couples - het or gay) disrespect the idols themselves - like using banners at airport or stuff like that - making it all just too.. overexposing.

jokes like "father" and such are usually just jokes. don't be bothered by it! ((:

• Like 1

they seem to have moved on from what haters think.  And are back to their normal selves. however, yes.... in public eyes if they are near each other they will be careful cuz obviously they don't know what will happen with fans and would probably just avoid it then to deal with it.  Even tho they probably don't give a rat's ass anymore.  I would feel same way.  Also... when drama happens like when their news was first announced.  It not only involves them but also their groups.  So.. I don't blame them to keep a distance in public.  However, little by little it gets better.  Their first stage back together at smtown was really awkward but now they can be near and pass each other.  

that's true... I think end of the year awards they will both be nominated.  Probably see at least stuff like this...  :hurr:

iK5GzWqaCDmr3.gif

i8p5ssyNxCWx9.gif

#teamSMA for life  :rlytearpls:  that was  a night full of askfdljdkslgjnklfsngkn 

tumblr_mzi73nu5NQ1t7l893o1_500.gif

and can someone explain what is happening here? i never fully did figured out  :unsure:

BqeKXPVCYAEFX-n.jpg:large

from what i can see, they are just talking face to face. you can see baek standing between the seats, rested on his elbow and taengoo resting with her back on the window (??) it's not clear and it's dark so i'm not sure of their position but i'm pretty positive they are standing face to face 

Sign in to follow this