Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
swagger

The Official 'people still pressed after 5 yrs.' BaekYeon Thread [Baekhyun & Taeyeon]

Do you honestly believe BaekYeon will ever have a public duet?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you honestly believe BaekYeon will ever have a public duet?

Btw, did anyone check out akp facebook page the article on baekhyun's birthday?  

The top comments were people posting photos of Taeyeon.  I guess there's a lot of baekyeon shippers.  :happy:

So I heard Baekhyun got instagram!

Now we wait for them to follow each other...

That would be a dream come true for this ship  :ahmagah:

haha. didn't know you were also a baekyeon shipper galaxy?  :hurr:

He might be shy to follow right away  :lol: maybe gonna try and play it cool.  I'm gonna be watching both their IGs closely  :lol:

BnAqLitCcAAZ8e3.png

• Like 2

I've been a proud Baekyeon shipper since last year  :) Its good to see that you are a shipper too, some people don't like these kind of ships with Taeyeon.

I'll be watching their instagrams closely too :lol: I'm not sure if they will ever follow each other though because there are some really mean fangirls out there that will hate on any girl that interacts with exo  :unsure: If I recall correctly, Taeyeon got so much hate for posting that harmless picture with Tao and Luhan and so she ended up deleting it. 

yeah... baek is the only one I really ship with taeng. idk.. all the other rumored male idols people try to pair her up with just don't seem to match.  

I know right!  I hope that doesn't shy them away from following each other.  For the most part there's a lot of people who like baekyeon ship.  But there's always those few that have to make it difficult.   :wut: She liked a few baekhyun photos on her IG in the past.  And I don't think too many people objected to that. but maybe it's harder now since exo's fandom is getting bigger so there's more of those exaggerated fangirls.  :unsure:

haha. I love this.  It was very well edited.  :lol:

• Like 1

That edit is so cute haha. I didn't know he could play piano?

Oh yes!!  he plays!!!   :happy:

He plays piano on miracles in dec. , my turn to cry, and think "my lady" too

Edited by swagger

Even tho I can't express the joy I'm feeling  :happy:

I'm still quite surprised that it's actually REAL  :lol: Anyway... they both have my complete support.  It's expected there will be harsh words said from both fandoms.  But whatever.. what matters most is they are happy with each other.  And when stuff like this happens it really shows who's a real fan. Fighting baekyeon!  :fyeah:

I kinda have this feeling SM knew bout their dating but since they are both in same company and exo's rise in popularity they didn't want to make it public.  However, think both taeng and baek were tired of hiding. Especially since other members of snsd made their relationship public.  So why not taeyeon?  

Edited by swagger
  • Like 3

This is such a cute thread!!  I'll be spending more time here  :)

BqfsLvaCIAATDL0.jpg

during seoul music awards. baekhyun pointed at someone beside sunny. it is taeyeon.

3:00

3:10

wasnt there a famous fancam of luhan helping carried taeyeon dress??? when was that?

lmao basically if you look back to taeyeon insta, all proofs related to baek are there.

BqgmK1lCYAAKVYH.jpg

#gingerB #ginger #sohandsome #myman

her dog's name is ginger. why she add B? Baekhyun? and #myman hashtag tho

and the owner of that leg...... must be his BF right?

seeing the position, it's look scripted, like "baekhyun, put your leg there so i can take a pic of it with my dog"

ha.

Looking back at all these little clues and teases now is so exciting  :lol:

and this is the luhan carrying taeng's dress gif.   :)

tumblr_mzi83m1C2z1rbka0co1_250.gif

tumblr_mzi83m1C2z1rbka0co3_250.giftumblr_mzi83m1C2z1rbka0co4_250.gif

I seriously am still in shock, but it is like a happy shock.

I think that if anyone would deserve Baek, it would be Taeyeon.

I will support them and hope they are happy together for a long time.

I ship it.

It's so surreal that a ship that I've been supporting actually became real!  :lol: I'm happy but still also can't believe it.

This should be our badge's picture

taeyeon-baekhyun.png

Well.. we don't have much of a choice.  There's hardly any official photos of them side by side.  But I think this would actually be a cool badge.  :lol:

Edited by swagger

It looks like Jessica is judging him hard in that pic lol. 

That cake :O The candles on it look like the letters "BK" or "BH"

:lol: Lol. maybe.  that's usually her normal face tho?  I think she was just looking to see his facial expression while giving taeyeon the cake.

BqkpvgACEAAjWyf.jpg:large

anyone remember this?

https://twitter.com/hyperfantasy_/status/479958875831951361/photo/1 (click the link)

look at suho expression. he was like, why you have to do that in public

and behind, chanyeol imitate it so that people wont notice  (that it might be a secret mission to taeyeon)

i feel stupid lol. at that time, me and my friends were like, omo omo could it be EXO-L? could be they hinting at our official fanclub

HAHAHAHAHAHA

thinking back, it's so hilarious.

BqklepcCEAAJFjG.jpg:large

"my man beast-like shadow"

it's obvious the left is baekhyun and on the right is her dog, ginger.

basically 50% of her insta is all about baekhyun  :hurr:

Isn't that a common pose for kpop idol tho?  :lol: But maybe for him personally it was a personal message.  I see chanyeol doing it as well.

I'm curious now to go back to all her IG for at least the past 4 months and see what else I can find!!  :lol: I thought that shadow was taeyeon.  I didn't really pay that much a attention to it.  They are cute!  Almost like high school kids.  :lol:

I dedicate this song to all the haters and fake fans  :rolleyes: BaekYeon Fighting!

Edited by swagger
  • Like 1

tumblr_inline_n7esis7xeO1sedyzg.gif

:hurr:

haha.. gif is even better. sica's little smirk at the end.  :lol:

Wow... they are really big news huh?  :shock: I  heard tiffany and yoona's name.  they must have been naming who's dating in snsd.  all that aside... they look cute/good side by side like that. :)

4. [+3,445, -100] A Soshi and EXO scandal, a wall you can’t climb over

didn;t expect anything less :datass:  #impact

Guess you're right.  Right now snsd biggest and nation's girl group.  And Exo, the hottest new boy group.   :datass:

isnt sooyoung a mc for one night entertainment? the show she hosted and she used to talk about yoongi in january.

i want to hear her comment ;A;

and what heechul would say in war of words, since taeyeon is his close friend;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

ugh when that show aired tbh

oh and i followed many exo kfans on my TL,  one of them posted this

BqkzKGeCEAECc8f.jpg:large

basically, taeyeon/baekhyun started dating NOT 4 months ago, but one year at least. there's a pic of Baekhyun around summer 2013 touching his ipad (that was given by polar light). and there was between application there.

between is an app for couples.

but i can't find which pic is that;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

kfans also assume that baekhyun visiting taeyeon's house

Bqgar3zCAAASNCF.jpg:large

^ the wallpaper is similar

haha. CSI sones (or exotics) again.  I can recognize Taeyeon's hands anywhere so was looking at the peace sign.  But was too small.  Guess that's her.  So they are really quite serious then.  He's been to her house and assuming met her family etc.  :ahmagah: and GingerB(ee). 

Hmm... this could be the first time Heechul will keep his mouth closed.  He might not want to speak so openly since he is close with taeyeon.  I guess this also would explain the close friendship of baekhyun and heechul I've been seeing lately.  1 year. huh.  So smfamily can really keep secrets! 

Edited by swagger

One year? Wow...I did not expect that. How did they hide it so well from the papz and the sasaengs until now? XD

Their relationship is way more serious than I thought! He's going to her house and possibly staying the night there :O 

People who think that their relationship was never "real" because of some cover up conspiracy are the delusional ones here -.- and I thought I was the delulu one. I suspected they were in a relationship after seeing the matching items and instagram pics and I had a feeling that Taeng seemed a lot more happier these days. 

I don't know why but or some reason I suspected she lives with her family.  But guess that wouldn't make sense since they live in JeonJu. Too far.  Well... all I know is that when the girls have comeback they go back to sharing the dorms.

Aww thanks for your blessings :D

haha :p

___

So, any picture suggestions for a Byuntae badge? :3

I really don't mind the "oreos". Lol. But since there isn't much official photos of them together... I wonder if the mods will accept a fanfic photo for this occasion? You think we should ask?  :unsure:

Check out this one, was she trying to hold his hand while running?

Seen it.  that fancam is priceless.  They were walking together and rushing for the final bow at smtown so that's why she was sticking out her hand for baekhyun.  

tumblr_mjfs978tSW1rx07p2o1_250.gifd21cc67d6bae3d98bee750c942e5987e.gif(my fav. baekyeon gif. just love how taeng's eye's sparkle)

tumblr_n0b4ogQuXr1rl99aho1_250.giftumblr_mjfs978tSW1rx07p2o4_250.gif

Edited by swagger

So, any theories as to how long they've actually been dating? Because I really like them together but I'm not buying this four months thing. I think it's been at least since late last year.

I'm gonna say their interest in each other started bout a yr. but started to get more serious and obvious 5 months or so. 

:horror: Right now, the entire world is against them...not so much them dating but y'know, the circumstances surrounding it.

I wonder how long this will last... I really just want this stage to be over with. I don't want anymore blows to their reputation or popularity. I never thought it would come down to such negativity. I wonder what the reaction would have been like if Baek and Tae didn't do those hidden messages over IG.

Very fitting song btw... I haven't found a BaekYeon anthem yet. :rlytearpls:  Btw, do you guys prefer Baekyeon or Byuntae? :imstupid:

really? Lemme look again.

That concerns me at the moment too.  If they were to ever break up I want it to be on their own terms.  And NOT because they were pressured by the media or their "fans".  I remember when Jonghyun from shinee was announced he was dating everyone was "oh.. they'll break up soon" "I feel sorry for all the threats the girl will get". Well... some fans were still supportive and their relationship did last for a while after.  But she was an actress and he's an idol.  I don't think they got to see each other that much.  While for BaekYeon they probably get to see each other quite a bit.  They have their own schedules but since they are in SM it's little easier.  I mean.. if we speculate 1 yr. that's already long!

We can use all of the above nicknames! byuntae or baekyeon  :lol: But what if we use their nickname "taengkoong"?  Or is that legit?  

lol that's true :har:

Plus the meaning of 'Byuntae' :happy: .

__

I have a question:

What do you think made Taeyeon fall for Baekhyun? & vice versa. :stud: :blush:

let me say this.  I've been a taeng fanboy for long time and never liked any pairings fans tried to ship with.  But I liked baekhyun right away for taeng.  He reminds me of a male version of taeyeon. So... even tho opposites attract, people tend to last long if they have stuff in common.  Career wise and personality wise.  Also, Baek like taeyeon at first sight.  Never taking his eyes off taeyeon and always by her side.  I'm not a girl but I think females like it when a guy is that into them and gives them attention.  It makes me feels that Baekhyun will always take care of Taeyeon.  Next, Baekhyun although younger I think always shows confidence.  Whether it's public speaking or singing he never seems to be nervous.  During debut he talk to Taeyeon right away.  then of course, imo he's a good looking guy. I'm sure he makes Taeyeon laugh too.  

As for what attracted baek to tae I think it's obvious. lol. ie. pretty, talented, cute, dorky, kind-hearted. 

I hope Baekyeon isn't hurting too bad from the haters. I just want to give them a hug!

I keep reading hate comments and I don't think I can stand it anymore. Some people are wanting EXO to be OT10 now.....

I don't know much about Taeyeon and her hate, but it probably bad.

I think he's doing the best thing right now by keeping a low profile, just going about his normal schedule and letting things calm down on it's own.  Whatever he says will only bring more attention and people who are against him will never believe him anyway.  I'm sure they are both dealing with pressure and hate but I do see fans who are still supportive on both sides.  So... the ones that are making trouble are either not real fans or just trolls/haters who are trying to make things worse.  We all know there is a anti-cafe out there for both.  And they look at this opportunity to destroy each fandom.

Edited by swagger
  • Like 4

Overall i think it was best that Baekhyun didn't speak out. I know that people are pissed off that he hasn't said anything or reprimanded his fans from lashing at Taeyeon. But if you see how Taeyeon apologized....how many people (sans international fans) actually listened to what she said? Baekhyun apologizing or saying anything wouldn't have done him any good. 

On Taeyeon's side...well this tweet means everything 

Exactly! I mean it was nice of Taeyeon to do so.  Even tho fans didn't deserve an apology since she did nothing wrong. But that's just taeyeon... always wanting to make sure sones are ok.  But if she didn't give an apology I don't think it would be this messy.  Cuz fans or whoever that feels betrayed will always misinterpret things and want more. Or find another reason to be upset.  I think it would be in their best interest to just stay off social media and let this all cool down.  Even tho it doesn't seem like it's slowing down... it will.  It's only the 2nd day. I mean.. how long can people go on talking about the same thing over and over?  If you are hurt it only makes your own life miserable. Sooner or later they will move on.

The fact that Taeyeon even wanted to apologize and clear things up shows just how much she values her fans. I am not worried for the future right now. It will all cool down. People are just letting their emotions get the best of them but in the end everything will be alright

yes... eventually.

And I'm praying sooner the better. :)

tumblr_n6yeo6iMaq1rb8gm2o7_r1_250.gif

• Like 1

I didn't want to ask this in the Soshi thread since things were a little tense in there but I just wanted to share this 

according to the replies:

• it's something Sones don't want
  • it has nothing to do with marriage/disbandment/pregnancy
  • Super Junior is a hint?
  • we will hear this sooner or later

link if you want to read the replies yourself

https://twitter.com/ffanypack/status/480160758479597568

sorry i don't get it. is another rumor coming out?

it's funny you say that because I'm pretty sure Oniontaker (or someone else) said something similar about how the girls may try solo work. But no one is leaving the group so..idk

that's what I'm hearing. 

I see. I'm surprised whoever tweeted that thinks it's so funny.  pinkâ€@ffanypack?  Wasn't a laughing matter to begin with but now it's really getting annoying. And the people on here constantly making threads to either make fun of them or judge them.  I really wish people would just leave them alone.

More videos to uplift the mood again :)

Edited by swagger
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this