OneHallyu

Wanna One Preorder Situation Cleared Up, 500k is #Real

Shiny AID

Since it seemed there was a lot of confusion and misunderstanding from this thread i posted before: https://onehallyu.com/topic/550664-wanna-one-debut-album-preorders-already-surpass-500k/

i thought i would share OH_mes going in on this issue in more detail

i believe this is response to people believing that tweet saying they only sold 40-50k which wasn't backed up by any sources that we know of

@OH_mes thankies

317089362334580736.png

edit: credit to Taelent for sharing

Well they're a rookie group who will be debuting in a dome, i expect them to sell that much datassplz.png​ 

500k pre-orders is logical, their fandom is huge (I mean the votes during Broduce were massive) so I'm not surprised by the number 

But when people claimed it was actually 50k, I was like imstupid.png Wanna one are going to be mad successful and I can already see them a top tier group

All the millions of votes they got during the show, and people are surprised by the big numbers being thrown around? I would be surprised if they didn't do extremely well. That would be a disappointment. 

It's a short-lived group but I hope they see success and enjoy it. I don't know how much support each of them will have after the group wraps up its activities, but it's going to be a fun ride for them. 

but isnt this obvious tho?

not a Wanna 1 fan but logically ppl would bulkbuy the album because the group is temporary...they'll have 5 comebacks tops...if some members get greater popularity than others then that could be less....also every guy has a big fandom...it adds up...i can imagine them hitting 1m

tbh the biggest threat to this group is the future boygroup survival shows coming up....right now they have the solo monopoly on survival show boy winners......also im sure the male and female group coming out of Finall 99 match in Kbs will be super popular because it's a public channel....Wanna 1 are trends but their situation is not ensured unless their music will be high quality especially with all these survival shows coming up in tv stations bigger than mnet

Archived