Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

daredevil

Koreans/K-netz get bashed after they bash Brazilian TV show making fun of KARD

Not KARD sparking an international argument.

Two wrongs doesnt make a right. Or however that goes.

ok but like I feel like the people outraged about this aren't the type to support blackface but idk 

Racism is wrong no matter who it is. Koreans doing blackface is racially insensitive however that doesn't give Brazilians the right to be equally insensitive. 2 wrongs don't make a right, act like grown ups lmao.

me everytime someone drags Knetz

4.gif

People are a mess the host, knitzenz replies, and the replies above

you don't judge a nation by a tv show

You don't judge a nation by a few made comments on a site with low upvotes.

Believe it or not, there are real people outside the social media with different opnions.

First of all bash inception.

Second of all just because koreans have done racist things, does not mean they can't also experience racism. Any type of racism should not be excused. 

This is incredibly dumb. "Don't bash all of Brazil!!!!!!" ....then goes and bashes all of Korea. I mean, let the cycle continue I guess LOL.

S.K population 51.25 million (2016)

Brazil population 207.7 million (2016)

Think about that b4 you judge a country by few individuals actions

Lmao this is human stupidity. Their logic: if one person is a racist or did a racist thing, the entire country is racist. Wtf, they have tendencies of dragging as many ppl as they can

Racism is wrong no matter who it is. Koreans doing blackface is racially insensitive however that doesn't give Brazilians the right to be equally insensitive. 2 wrongs don't make a right, act like grown ups lmao.

THIS

Some of those ifans need to sit down, those koreans who  were wrong for their blackface and racism but how the hell does that excuse that guy after he made those racist comments about their eyes?? Both should be condemned. 

I can't with people. 

This is probably because of the Netizen Buzz articles. The coments were digusting.

[+337, -2] He should be more worried about that fat belly of his, what a vulgar man

2. [+213, -5] Brazil got totally crushed by Germany 7:1, seems the shock of it is messing with their sense of reason. How dare you act like this tsk tsk

3. [+126, -3] Why is a country poorer than us putting us down -_-; I don't bother dealing with beggars on the streets

4. [+13, -2] Brazil of all countries ã…‹ã…‹

5. [+11, -1] That's why those fools are third world

6. [+10, -1] A South American nugu country that has nothing going for it in economy, education, environment, or public safety ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ dares to put down a top 3 country of East Asia? ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ when they're a country that has nothing going for it other than soccer ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

7. [+6, -0] Why???? I mean, thinking racist thoughts to yourself can't be helped but why would you think it's okay to act like that on a TV show of all places?????????

8. [+4, -0] If you look at all the soccer players who do goal ceremonies where they slant their eyes, they're all South American... tsk tsk, just seems to be a part of who they are.

People are right that two wrong doesn't make a right tho. Like the MC was eww but so are those comments.

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny how they're insulting Koreans,while having Korean people as their dp's?

It's also funny how ya'll are so hyper critical of korea, yet you guys constantly look for the opinions of k-netizens to form your own opinions. The definition of a koreaboo right here.

Racism is wrong either way, but it's absolutely nagl of knetz to only react badly when they are being discriminated against all the while being casually racist and nationalist all over the place and seeing zero problem with that.

uhh both are mess...

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny how they're insulting Koreans,while having Korean people for their dp's?

LOL I'm not realize until you mention it, and now it looks funny laugh.png

#doyouwantkorea is trending worldwide.  If k-netz accuse others of xenophobia and racism, i-fans pull the blackface card, that is so common on Korean tv shows. Twitter mess, nothing new ;) 

what that guy did was uneccessary. He made fun of  fans who dreams of marrying kpop idols suggesting that Asians marries Asians. ( do you want to marry them? you have to be like this [gesture] ) Maybe is true in Brazil, Asian community stick together. So, although he did that gesture, his laughing wasn't directed at Asians rather brazilian kpop fans. He shouldn't have done that, though.