Photo

[E.G. Evolution] The Dream member's final comments as members of Dream&E-girls

EG Evolution E-girls LDH Dream

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 Mandilinn

Mandilinn

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,715 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:20 PM (Edited by Mandilinn, 16 July 2017 - 08:23 PM.)

w700c-ez_ec47c256925161be84154e9c9637c31

Aya:

“Today there are people watching both in Saitama Super Arena and at the live viewings in 47 prefectures. When I heard that number, I realized once again how many people all over the country are supporting us.”

“Speaking of support, there are many of our seniors who came to E.G. Evolution to cheer for us. Everyone in PKCZ who stood on stage today, USA-san and TETSUYA-san, and also HONEST BOYZ, SHOKICHI-san and ELLY-san who participated through video and made E.G. Evolution even more exciting. Not only did we receive love from our seniors, I feel strongly that we should give back the love that we received from all of them, too. I believe it’s encouraging for the fans who are supporting us to see that our seniors are there for us.”

“After the concert today, I have decided to retire and devote myself to behind-the-scenes work. Ar the end of my final performance, as an artist who has been in the industry 15 years, I’m thinking back to when I first auditioned for the group. Ami-chan, Shizuka-chan, Erie-chan who has graduated, and Sayaka were all chosen for Dream by Avex’s Matsuura-san. If Matsuura-san hadn’t chosen me to be in the group, I wouldn’t be standing here now and I think my life would have been completely different.”

“From that point, I began my life as an artist and I worked hard with everyone in Dream, but though I was working hard after my debut, it wasn’t going well and there were times when there was a shortage of work. Around that time, HIRO-san helped to save Dream and it led me to this point here and now. After that, I met E-girls and done things I’d never thought possible, fulfilling many of my dreams together with all the members. ((Aya starts crying here.)) I’m grateful for everyone I’ve met and no matter how much I look back, I’m filled with gratitude. Even though the structure is changing, I will continue to work hard as a member of E.G. Family.”

“While working as the leader of E-girls, I wanted to push the group more and more, and wanting to make everyone shine, I began to believe in the possibility that I didn’t have to be on stage to do that. I’m very grateful that I’m in an environment where I can set new goals and continue walking forward. I will do my best along with the other 19 members going forward, so that I can change this feeling, so please continue supporting us.”

Shizuka:

“Thank you so much to all the people that came today and yesterday. The 19 members expressed the direction they wanted to go in with E.G. Evolution, and I was actually excited thinking about the reactions up until this concert. I was also very happy to see that everyone was enjoying these songs with their full strength. Once again as E-girls, I’ve met so many people and shared a lot of happy smiles, and I feel at this live that I’m dreaming new dreams and am in a really good place.”

“Because I met Dance Earth Party, I was able to find a new dream as a member of that group, and that’s why I made the decision to graduate from E-girls. But it’s because of E-girls that I felt that I could set new challenges for myself in the first place. I’m thankful I never took that for granted and that I’m able to step in a new direction. I think a lot of people are uneasy about this, and have thought a lot about what will happen now, but each of us has chosen our own paths, thinking about this over and over again, wondering how to tell everyone how we feel. I want to work hard as a member of Dance Earth Party and deliver content to you that will give you peace of mind. Dance Earth Party is the bridge connecting E.G. Family and EXILE TRIBE. Together with wonderful seniors, I will use this opportunity to challenge myself as vocalist. Without relying too heavily on the past, I want to deliver songs to you starting from 0 again, working hard give you various smiles and entertainment.”

“As Dream, we celebrated our 15th anniversary in the industry recently, and as part of that we have chosen not to work as a group, but rather in different fields and activities that will let the name of Dream shine. I honestly feel very lonely when I think about the fact that it’s the last time the three of us will sing as a group. But I think our dreams will come true if we don’t give up, and I don’t think of today as an end, so I will continue working towards my dreams as Dream Shizuka of Dance Earth Party. I want to become someone’s strength, so I will support Aya-chan and Ami-chan to the best of my abilities, for the future of Dream and everyone in E.G. Family. I hope everyone is looking forward to the future of Dream Shizuka as well. Thank you so much for today.”

Ami (She was crying while she delivered her speech) :

“I was really happy that I could spend this milestone for E.G.Family with everyone who came to the venue today and everyone throughout the country who is attending the live viewing. Thank you very much. Today I will graduate from E-girls and devote myself to solo activities. As Shizuka-chan said earlier, today will be the last day for the three of us to stand on the stage together and sing as Dream. I was really busy up until the live started, I was rehearsing everyday, and moving around so much that I did not sleep well these past few days. Until now it didn’t really hit me, but now I’m here and I suddenly realize that it’s real.”

“The three members of Dream celebrated 15 years in the industry recently, and on the same day, the old members of Dream got together and watched old videos, looking back on debut. At that time, Dream was a completely different environment from the current E-girls, and we couldn’t do the things we wanted to do. It was really hard to even put out one CD, and we were given a notice that we might be disbanded, but we didn’t give up and bought equipment and did street lives. There were very few people who came, and after we transferred to LDH and they allowed us a Musha Shugyo, sometimes no one came. That was who Dream was---everyone gathering and heading for one goal---no matter how hard it was, we always smiled, looking forward to the challenges ahead. From that time on, the words “turning a pinch into a chance”* became our phrase. When I talk about my memories of Dream, I think my life is steeped in the color of Dream. If I hadn’t met Dream, I probably would not be standing here, and there would’ve been just been setbacks without any realization of my dreams.”

“I met with E-girls 6 years ago, and at the beginning of the project, I didn’t even carry a microphone, so I didn’t realize it was possible for me to sing as the center of E-girls. Since then I’ve done various work as a representative of the group, and I think my life has changed 180 degrees. I went on music programs I’d only dreamed about, I was able to attend Kouhaku, I was able to release CDs as a Dream member, I held live concerts with lots of fans….I was able to fulfill so many dreams I thought were impossible. I believe it was because you all were cheering us on. Thank you so much.”

“I want to make use of the knowledge and experience I obtained in E-girls for my solo activities as Dream Ami. I was uneasy as I began those activities, but with everyone’s support and my own feelings, my goals have become clear. It’s scary to leave E-girls because it’s made so many of my dreams come true, and I have a lot of anxiety, but believing in my heart that if I turn this “pinch into a chance”, I will be another step forward helped me make that decision. I won’t be singing as E-girls or 3-membered Dream anymore, but I will continue to work hard as Dream Ami so the name Dream can shine.”

“I think we’ve made you uneasy with the announcement of the new system, but I want to deliver the best performance possible so I can change that uneasiness into excitement. From now on, I think each member’s environment and direction is a little different, but as E.G. Family, we will continue to pursue entertainment that everyone as a team can enjoy together. I want to fulfill many dreams together with you all in the future. Thank you for your support, and thank you very much for today.”

(*A Japanese phrase that means taking advantage of a bad situation to get good results)

Source: Modelpress

The article also said the members all had tears in their eyes during the final songs "Bon Voyage" and "Love Dream&Happiness". Aya was hugging Ami because she couldn't stop crying warstarplz.png

#2 sergel

sergel

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,089 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:54 PM

Does this mean that Dream is officially disbanding after 15 years? :(

#3 Mandilinn

Mandilinn

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,715 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:03 PM

Does this mean that Dream is officially disbanding after 15 years? :(

Yeah. Ami is now a soloist, Shizuka is now a permanent member of Dance Earth Party, and Aya is now the creative director and photographer for the girl groups. All are keeping Dream as part of their stage names, though.

#4 BabuSan

BabuSan

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:18 PM

I'm so happy reading this,
Dream had a sad history in their beginning and I need to say thank you to Hiro / LDH for give us this amazing group from a dark past, I know that was hard for the girls, and now is time to change, to follow their dreams after 15 years.
I really wanted a last single as 3 member group, but I'm happy because Blanket Snow was a good work, and the other singles too.
I can feel the words and the feelings of Aya, Shizuka and Ami, and I'll keep supporting both in their works.
As a I said on twitter, this was the end of an Era and now is the beginning of a new page to the 19 members.

#5 _mellowgoat

_mellowgoat

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:45 PM

warstarplz.png

#6 Broppa

Broppa

Idol

• PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:51 PM

Ami and Aya's speech.....rlytearpls.pngrlytearpls.pngrlytearpls.pngrlytearpls.pngrlytearpls.pngrlytearpls.png

Thanks for the translations

#7 demasta

demasta

46G & Flower <3

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,067 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:12 PM

rlytearpls.png

#8 hattubel

hattubel

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,657 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:13 PM

thanks for the translations, and I wish the best to Dream members

#9 DaeByun

DaeByun

YASUDA KEI IS THE #1 VISUAL HOLE IN IDOLDOM

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:15 PM

Lmao all your faves....

C-ute and E-GIRLS. And Nanamin.

#10 Stardust42

Stardust42

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:54 AM

Thank you for the translation. I hope they can be happy and fullfill their new dreams in this new era of their lives <3

#11 [email protected]

[email protected]

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:34 PM (Edited by [email protected], 17 July 2017 - 04:41 PM.)

N... never forget rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

https://youtu.be/kcZZ3QEvXjI

#12 akhyre

akhyre

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:34 AM

I'm crying rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

#13 Aquamaraqua

Aquamaraqua

CandY