Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
MicrowavedTeaforYourSoul

Official fromis_9 Thread | Where Flovers promise now, cherish it dearly! | We just wanna have some fun!

Idol School, haein, fromis trending on Naver realtime search.

DK5_905VoAEeC0N.jpg

Edited by Oodles
  • Like 2

All member instagram and others 8 eliminated girls unlocked....

finally can saw nakyung instagram

All member instagram and others 8 eliminated girls unlocked....

finally can saw nakyung instagram

it's weird cause actually while it was locked I requested to follow and she accepted lol

Jisun

https://www.instagram.com/rosee_sun/

___

OP design updated 

I'm contented with this lineup, it's 8/9 of my ideal lineup for me

• Like 1

OP looks great

I hadn't realized how many of them I didn't actually know there age. I knew Jiheon was young, but I didn't know she was 2003. I assumed she was 01 or 02. 

Finally I'm home! 

Overall I'm happy with the lineup, the age difference is not that big, Jiwon made it so they'll have a capable main vocal.

Glad to see Gyuri made it! Somewhere along the way she became one of my lowkey faves lol

Now I wanna know who the leader is going to be. I'm guessing it's gonna be one of Harom or Jiwon. I don't think they'd make Jisun both center and leader and Chaeyoung/Seoyeon would be younger than the majority of the group so I don't think they'd go for them. 

Finally I'm home! 

Overall I'm happy with the lineup, the age difference is not that big, Jiwon made it so they'll have a capable main vocal.

Glad to see Gyuri made it! Somewhere along the way she became one of my lowkey faves lol

Now I wanna know who the leader is going to be. I'm guessing it's gonna be one of Harom or Jiwon. I don't think they'd make Jisun both center and leader and Chaeyoung/Seoyeon would be younger than the majority of the group so I don't think they'd go for them. 

it's a shame how set on age korea can be sometimes and how much age affects relationships between people because i think seoyeon could actually be a pretty good leader if she tried. 

but yeah, i think it will either be hayoung or jiwon. 

By age, I think they would go with Haeyoung/Saerom, but tbh I think Jiwon would be good as their leader. She's on the older side of the group too so there shouldn't be a problem there.

Overall pleased with the lineup.

it's a shame how set on age korea can be sometimes and how much age affects relationships between people because i think seoyeon could actually be a pretty good leader if she tried. 

but yeah, i think it will either be hayoung or jiwon. 

Yeah, Seoyeon does seem like she'd make a good leader and she has trainee experience which I'm sure would help a bit too, especially with the least experienced girls. But not only is she young in comparison with the rest of the group, the idea of having a leader being born in 2000 is just... lol weird. So yeah, I would be shocked if they picked her.

Do we even know if the girls are gonna vote like IOI or how the leader is going to be picked?

Op looks pretty ~

i have one small complaint about the lineup but i ain't even gonna voice it but IT'S LITERALLY THE PERFECT GROUP THAT COULD HAVE COME OUT OF IDOL SCHOOL

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

For personal reasons, fromis is such a terrible name T.T I also don't get the weird underscore, and I'm a bit disappointed they are in Pledis.

Now that aside, I have a whooping 7/9 members I wanted who made it, so I can't not follow... I'm just very sad about Jina, her hardworking and positive attitude really stood out to me, but I guess it's okay as it is, and Jiheon stands out like a super maknae considering the closest member in age is 3 years older, but that's okay.

Also Seoyeon and Jiwon debuting! rlytearpls.png  I had lost hope when they left YG and JYP, but here they are! I just finished watching so I'm still hyper! Anyways, I'm happy about the lineup!

• Like 1

For personal reasons, fromis is such a terrible name T.T I also don't get the weird underscore, and I'm a bit disappointed they are in Pledis.

Now that aside, I have a whooping 7/9 members I wanted who made it, so I can't not follow... I'm just very sad about Jina, her hardworking and positive attitude really stood out to me, but I guess it's okay as it is, and Jiheon stands out like a super maknae considering the closest member in age is 3 years older, but that's okay.

Also Seoyeon and Jiwon debuting! rlytearpls.png  I had lost hope when they left YG and JYP, but here they are! I just finished watching so I'm still hyper! Anyways, I'm happy about the lineup!

pretty sure they're not under pledis. pledis is producing their album but isn't their agency. 

• Like 1

pretty sure they're not under pledis. pledis is producing their album but isn't their agency. 

I heard Pledis is managing them?