Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
MicrowavedTeaforYourSoul

Official fromis_9 Thread | Where Flovers promise now, cherish it dearly! | We just wanna have some fun!

So I'm here now, will probably mostly lurk but I'll keep an eye out on their activities, mediocre lineup and all. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 3

I'm stanning

I'm happy with the final lineup...laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png

All of my faves are in the final lineup...

Hope studio versions of the songs are out sooner rather than later. Would also like for them to release a quick MV for one of them (in the way IOI released the Crush one a few days after the finale) since seeing them together could help sell me on this lineup.

i'll probably be a casual fan at most for this group, but i'll definitely be looking out for them and trying to stay up to date. they could either do well or not really at all. the lineup has potential. 

• Like 1

I'm so happy my bias Nakyung is debuting, looking forward to their reality show!

• Like 1

i'll probably be a casual fan at most for this group, but i'll definitely be looking out for them and trying to stay up to date. they could either do well or not really at all. the lineup has potential. 

• Like 1

so happy jiwon and seoyeon are in, jisun being 1st. I hope this group will do well.

Goodbye!

It's a good lineup, the girls are gorgeous and they do have lots of potential, I wouldn't underestimate them. Also I guess since Haein didn't make it the ages are not as far apart, which makes me appreciate Jiheon more. I'm looking forward to their debut!

fromis isn't too bad. there are worse names. as long as that underscore isn't there, then it's okay. 

I guess i'll get used to the name over time.

Do you think they will take the four songs from the last episode and release a Fromis_ version?

whyy

i think fromis_ is good

when u read it , u gonna spell like "promise" instead...it's cool and it's has meaning too..eventhough not that deep

I'm looking forward to their variety. I remember how IOI first two episode show made me love the other girls, so I have hopes the same will happen here :)

There are worse names out there, believe me. I'm just glad as hell right now, I love all the girls except one lmao

• Like 2

I'm sure people will get used to "fromis", it's got a weird ring but maybe not that bad. I like that you can read it as "from IS". And you won't see the underscore except in official circumstances, so it's alright.

I guess i'll get used to the name over time.

Do you think they will take the four songs from the last episode and release a Fromis_ version?

They should, yeah. This is one of the things I like best about these groups, they already come with their own little repertoire. The more I think about them the more I want to finally see them as a group! Looking forward to it.

I'm looking forward to their variety. I remember how IOI first two episode show made me love the other girls, so I have hopes the same will happen here smile.png

Oh yeah, that too! smile.png Always love me some gg variety.