Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Kenjataimu

Official Muto Tomu 武藤�夢 (�む Thread)

Tomu reached her goal and ranked 7th in the AKB elections!

tumblr_paez3dI5d81qlem5oo1_540.gif

tumblr_paez3dI5d81qlem5oo2_540.gif

Edited by abra

Congratulations! Time to bring that popularity over to Korea. I'm so hyped for the first episode, waiting for subs is killing me.

She looks so cute in that! There were a couple of moments where you could tell she had to think about what step came next but she did the dance well without any major mistakes. At this point I can't see myself watching the Nekkoya performance unless it's this Tomu focus. 

• Like 1

Muto Tomu is so cute! I absolutely loved her self introduction video! Mnet’s been a bit of a snake but I hope they let this girlie shine like she deserves to!

Cute performance, she did pretty well, she got a good amount of lines and was pretty stable through them. Obviously not main vocal level or anything close but I think she showed she has the potential to work well with the korean trainees and isn't being left behind. Given a less outsized role she'd fit pretty well in a kpop group as a visual with a couple of easy utility lines. Also I might be biased but really felt her team deserved the win more, but ultimately Nako's high note was much more memorable than Wang Ke's (though she did well too) and that's such a huge part of the song that it put the other team over the top. 

Edited by Girl Talk

Wasn't Tomu known for being a bad singer? Or was she exaggerating for comedic purposes? I'm impressed at how much she's improved.

Reacting to BBY team 2's perf:

jgHgiLK.png

Wasn't Tomu known for being a bad singer? Or was she exaggerating for comedic purposes? I'm impressed at how much she's improved.

She was never the worst singer but she was bad. She has improved a bit but she's still not a good singer by any means. Mnet also edits the performances a bit so the participants might seem a bit better than they are.

I saw this on IG and I love it, my two favorite P48 girls. Are they close? I think I recently saw another post of them hanging out.

Saho is one of the closest 48G members to Tomu

She'll be missed on the show but I saw her elimination coming so I was prepared for it. I'm glad I was introduced to her through the show and now I'll be following her as well as make more of an attempt to get into AKB48 for her and a couple of other girls. I was actually at Kinokuniya (Japanese bookstore) the other day and I bought a magazine/photobook released after the recent election so I'm already spending money on them lol.

• Like 1