Photo
Event

The Heist- Rules & Schedule Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 snsdJM

snsdJM

S❤NE

• Fandom Wars Commander
  • 16,825 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:21 PM

5l29vhI.png

Are you confused about how you are supposed to play in this event or you want to know when each level closes and each one opens. Then you have come to the right place

EmQ5MTc.png-This event will last for 10 days with a total of 5 games (levels)

-This is an individual event

-If you wish to enter the VaOH!lt to obtain a prize you need to clear each level meaning all 5 of them

-If you do not clear all levels then you will not get a prize even if you enter the VaOH!lt

-Each Level (Game) will be open for 48 hours for people to clear, so be sure to check the schedule for the times of when you need to clear the levels

-The first game will be level 1. In order to get access to the level 2 subsection where the 2nd game will be hosted, you need to clear level 1 and obtain the password to be able to enter

- After you obtain a password from a level and you are able to enter the next level subsection, you will need to post on a thread called the lobby. There will be a lobby in each section and in the lobby is where you need to say that you have arrived

-The lobby will help us to know if someone completed a game in time, and it's easier for us to keep track of who entered each section

-Furthermore, the first 3 people to complete a game will get a hint to know which of the 30 boxes hold the best prizes. An exception to this will be level 1 though as that game will grant a clue to the winning masks instead

-The winners will be the first 30 people that clear all levels and finally enter the VaOH!!lt

-Inside the VaOH!lt there are 30 prizes, for 30 people so be sure to check the schedules so you are there on time when there are still prizes

-You may work with people as in help each other but you cannot give people the passwords to a level or the complete answer of the game to a level, if you do you will be disqualified. What you can do is share tiny bits of info if you are stuck with each other

-Also remember this is an individual game and only 30 people get prizes, so the more people you share the less chances you are giving yourself of snatching a prize

-This event will also give monthly raffle tickets to people that participate 

kDRmAAr.pngThe Heist

Level 1- 5th of July at 4 pm EST till the 7th of July at 4 pm EST

Level 2- 7th of July at 5 pm EST till the 9th of July at 5 pm EST

Level 3- 9th of July at 4 pm EST till the 11th of July at 4 pm EST

Level 4- 11th of July at 4 pm EST till the 13th of July at 4 pm EST

Level 5- 13th of July at 8 pm EST

VaOH!lt- After level 5 is open getting the password from that level opens the VaOH!lt so you can snatch a prize

PX8yJSN.png

#2 Nanandmilk

Nanandmilk

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,297 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:38 PM

Can I resubmit a mask? I'm not completely convinced with mine and In don't think it will win.

#3 snsdJM

snsdJM

S❤NE

• Fandom Wars Commander
  • 16,825 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:54 PM

Can I resubmit a mask? I'm not completely convinced with mine and In don't think it will win.

you can edit, in order to resubmit. So edit the post you made originally with your new mask

#4 Pandorya

Pandorya

Bangtan's Trash Can

• PipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:50 PM

How will we get the passwords? And I can't find the lobby thread rlytearpls.png

#5 Sam

Sam

종인과 태일 사이

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,166 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:04 PM

How will we get the passwords? And I can't find the lobby thread https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

once you post your mask submission in the Level 1 thread, you will be eligible to get the password. The section for The Heist isn't up yet due to some technical issues, this section has subsections as levels, and each level has a Lobby thread in it, so once the Section is up, you will be able to use the password, that the GM will pm to you, to access the next level and its lobby.

#6 Nanandmilk

Nanandmilk

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,297 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:11 PM

you can edit, in order to resubmit. So edit the post you made originally with your new mask

ok

#7 Pandorya

Pandorya

Bangtan's Trash Can

• PipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:37 PM

once you post your mask submission in the Level 1 thread, you will be eligible to get the password. The section for The Heist isn't up yet due to some technical issues, this section has subsections as levels, and each level has a Lobby thread in it, so once the Section is up, you will be able to use the password, that the GM will pm to you, to access the next level and its lobby.

Ok thank you smile.png

Up, Up and Away!