68 replies to this topic

#41 SAYUNA

SAYUNA

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,591 posts
  • Location°☆彡.。.:*・°★.。.:*・ 桜の栞 .:* .。.:*・°☆彡.。.:*・°★.。.:*

Posted 18 June 2016 - 06:46 PM

Acchan had a mini-concert open to public in 11 June. Look at the crowd who gathered to see her :O wow!!!

hSUOVwg.jpg

More pics:

http://pbs.twimg.com...JfCVEAAOoBo.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com...JfDUoAA_CmD.jpg

She's doing great, her popularity is still high. Not many grads can still gather a crowd like this for an event. and it's been 4 years since Acchan's grad so I'm glad to know she's doing well even now (: Here's a video report about it:

Acchan looks adorable! I hope her new album is a success!

#42 SAYUNA

SAYUNA

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,591 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 09:45 AM

The Short Pv of Selfish reached 500,000+ views in 1,5 weeks! That's actually great :O Now I'm curious about her sales, the album will be released in 2 days... I hope the sales will be good, please ;___; <3

I noticed the covers of the album have never been posted here, so I'm posting them!

http://onehallyu.com...-album-selfish/

news_xlarge_maedaatsuko_jkt201606_typed.

news_xlarge_maedaatsuko_jkt201606_typea.

news_xlarge_maedaatsuko_jkt201606_typeb.news_xlarge_maedaatsuko_jkt201606_typec.

Source

#43 SAYUNA

SAYUNA

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,591 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 10:39 AM

Acchan new Cm for Lipovitan Fine! She looks so pretty <3

acchan-lipovitan-fine-page.jpg

Cj19y4eWkAAJnDI.jpg

#44 vader

vader

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,976 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 11:11 AM

The Short Pv of Selfish reached 500,000+ views in 1,5 weeks! That's actually great :O Now I'm curious about her sales, the album will be released in 2 days... I hope the sales will be good, please ;___; <3

I noticed the covers of the album have never been posted here, so I'm posting them!

http://onehallyu.com...-album-selfish/

http://natalie.mu/media/1605/0531/maeda/...

http://natalie.mu/media/1605/0531/maeda/...

http://natalie.mu/media/1605/0531/maeda/...http://natalie.mu/media/1605/0531/maeda/...

Source

crossing my fingers for this 

she deserves to slay ;-;

#45 SAYUNA

SAYUNA

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,591 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 12:41 PM

crossing my fingers for this 

she deserves to slay ;-;

I really hope so ;___; So far, Selfish is getting more attention & hype than Seventh Chord. Just the amount of views & likes in the video is so much more than her previous single (I'm trying to help by adding the link in my siggy since the release of the Short Pv LOL). I don't know how much this means but I really hope her sales can be good and maybe even increase compared to the previous single. It's been 2 years since Seventh Chord and although it sold pretty well but it was still a drop from her previous releases so this got me worried, now we can only wish that she will sell better for the album >w< *crossing fingers*

#46 vader

vader

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,976 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 09:20 PM

I really hope so ;___; So far, Selfish is getting more attention & hype than Seventh Chord. Just the amount of views & likes in the video is so much more than her previous single (I'm trying to help by adding the link in my siggy since the release of the Short Pv LOL). I don't know how much this means but I really hope her sales can be good and maybe even increase compared to the previous single. It's been 2 years since Seventh Chord and although it sold pretty well but it was still a drop from her previous releases so this got me worried, now we can only wish that she will sell better for the album >w< *crossing fingers*

sad because i really loved seventh chord lmfao i love the toned down rock vibe to it but i guess the gp isnt used to seeing acchan with that sound  :ohpressor:  selfish suits her perfectly at least  :ohbi:

#47 SAYUNA

SAYUNA

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,591 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 07:44 AM

sad because i really loved seventh chord lmfao i love the toned down rock vibe to it but i guess the gp isnt used to seeing acchan with that sound  :ohpressor:  selfish suits her perfectly at least  :ohbi:

I love Seventh Chord too! and especially the b-sides. The single is so good *w* and the solo concert she did after the release was so good too, I feel like rewatching it :D I just hope that she still sell enough now to continue her singing career because I really like her music ;___; So far, no information yet about her new album's sales >w< But she had a live performance:

160621 Selfish at Good Time Music

She looks a bit lost >w< it's been 2 years since her last promotions so maybe that's why, I think she could do much better for stage presence and expressions, maybe she was nervous here. but if you just listen to her, the singing is good. Her live singing skills are fine (: if she has other performances I hope she will be less nervous, more comfortable and make more "cool" expression and presence overall. I know she can do it! Even though she suits cute songs more but she can do great at cool songs too, like we saw in her past concerts~

#48 vader

vader

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,976 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 02:00 AM

I love Seventh Chord too! and especially the b-sides. The single is so good *w* and the solo concert she did after the release was so good too, I feel like rewatching it :D I just hope that she still sell enough now to continue her singing career because I really like her music ;___; So far, no information yet about her new album's sales >w< But she had a live performance:

160621 Selfish at Good Time Music

She looks a bit lost >w< it's been 2 years since her last promotions so maybe that's why, I think she could do much better for stage presence and expressions, maybe she was nervous here. but if you just listen to her, the singing is good. Her live singing skills are fine (: if she has other performances I hope she will be less nervous, more comfortable and make more "cool" expression and presence overall. I know she can do it! Even though she suits cute songs more but she can do great at cool songs too, like we saw in her past concerts~

her singing skills keep improving little by little every time i love it ;-; she didn't look this scared/nervous @ that mini concert so maybe it was just singing on camera again for the first time? this is why she needs to release music more often  :dave:

#49 SAYUNA

SAYUNA

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,591 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 06:03 AM

Selfish lyrics have been translated by [email protected]!

http://onehallyu.com...elfish/

Atsuko Maeda's 1st Album (1st Week Sales)
Week 1: 17,027 (8th) [cr: stage48]

Mm I think these are good sales for 1st week!
I just hope she keep selling in the next weeks.
and eventually reach 30,000 if possible ;___;

Acchan has 2 more Cm's for Lipovitan Fine!
She's so cute!!! She looks really good ;___; Her voice & smile <3

#50 newcomer99

newcomer99

Idol

• PipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Locationindonesia

Posted 02 July 2016 - 09:02 AM (Edited by newcomer99, 02 July 2016 - 09:02 AM.)

hi ! i've been liking acchan since akb48 .. but kinda lost touch with akb since my fav generation graduate 1by1

since akb, i watch acchan in a dorama as kawai sensei .. i love the series btw  :ahmagah:

and then selfish came out ..  :lub: i love the song and the atmosphere and her voice .. so glad to see acchan again  :chu:

#51 SAYUNA

SAYUNA

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,591 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 09:09 AM (Edited by SAYUNA, 02 July 2016 - 09:12 AM.)

hi ! i've been liking acchan since akb48 .. but kinda lost touch with akb since my fav generation graduate 1by1

since akb, i watch acchan in a dorama as kawai sensei .. i love the series btw  :ahmagah:

and then selfish came out ..  :lub: i love the song and the atmosphere and her voice .. so glad to see acchan again  :chu:

Hi and welcome here!!! It's nice to see new people in this thread ;___; I'm a fan of Acchan since 2010 and she's the only AKB member who I really love and support as kami-oshi (though I still like AKB now LOL). I guess you're talking about the drama Kasuka na Kanojo? I like Acchan's role there, Kawai sensei is so cute and the drama is good!

Yes I love Selfish, I still didn't find time to listen to the album, but I saw a lot of good comments about the other 3 new songs so I can't wait to listen to them, I'm glad she continue her singing career ;___;

If you want to get the latest news about Acchan, don't hesitate to follow this thread, I will post her news <3

#52 SockMonkey

SockMonkey

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 08:42 PM

Acchan looks so cute with her new hair :chu:

#53 riceballdiet

riceballdiet

Trainee

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:38 AM

I'm happy that Acchan was able to sort of get rid of the idol image and establish herself as a solo artist. I still think her main interest is in acting, right? I was sort of surprised that she had a album coming out. However the video is great and so is the song!

#54 SAYUNA

SAYUNA

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,591 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 08:30 AM

I'm happy that Acchan was able to sort of get rid of the idol image and establish herself as a solo artist. I still think her main interest is in acting, right? I was sort of surprised that she had a album coming out. However the video is great and so is the song!

Yes Acchan's main interest is acting! She has new movies/dramas very often. Maybe you watched some of them? She's doing well as actress! I love her both as actress and singer so I'm glad she released a new album, I love the song!

Acchan looks so cute with her new hair :chu:

I guess this is about the blonde hair she tried in early July (judging by the date of your post XD) Acchan looked cute in blonde! but she changed back to black directly after LOL well I like her more with black hair ^^

Some blonde Acchan posts~

Back then she went to New York with Yuko :D

(PHOTO) Acchan and food (:

(VIDEO) Yuko recording Acchan <3

(VIDEO) Acchan recording Yuko <3

(VIDEO) Blonde Acchan! Gorgeous! :O

(PHOTO) AtsuYuu <3

#55 SAYUNA

SAYUNA

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,591 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 08:36 AM

Some days ago, on 10 July, it was Acchan's birthday! She turned 25! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

She posted a video on her IG, she celebrated her birthday with Shinobu, Sasshi, Miichan, Mariko!

LOL Miichan/Mariko promoting Miichan's photobook XD Acchan looks SO cute!!! Her smile <333

(VIDEO)

tumblr_oa20m2GnFx1s2ve5uo5_540.jpg

:chu:  :chu:  :chu:  :chu:  :chu:

#56 SockMonkey

SockMonkey

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 09:20 AM

Yes Acchan's main interest is acting! She has new movies/dramas very often. Maybe you watched some of them? She's doing well as actress! I love her both as actress and singer so I'm glad she released a new album, I love the song!

I guess this is about the blonde hair she tried in early July (judging by the date of your post XD) Acchan looked cute in blonde! but she changed back to black directly after LOL well I like her more with black hair ^^

Some blonde Acchan posts~

Back then she went to New York with Yuko :D

(PHOTO) Acchan and food (:

(VIDEO) Yuko recording Acchan <3

(VIDEO) Acchan recording Yuko <3

(VIDEO) Blonde Acchan! Gorgeous! :O

(PHOTO) AtsuYuu <3

Yeah her blonde hair, I wish she stayed with it longer

#57 SAYUNA

SAYUNA

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,591 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 01:56 PM

Some old videos from earlier in the year~

160306 Maeda Atsuko baseball pitch + Interview. + promo for her new movie Mohican!

Acchan's latest drama "Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki" where she played the lead role started airing in April and finished airing not long ago, it has a total of 10 episodes. I didn't watch this drama yet! For those interested, the trailers:

The drama's story: "Yuriko Busujima (Atsuko Maeda) does not trust men due to her father's betrayal when she was a child. She has a dating rule, which she has two boyfriends at the same time. This is in case one of her boyfriends betrays her, she will still have the other boyfriend who still love her. She works as a reporter. Yuriko Busujima is assigned to cover big-shot politician Densuke Kuroda (Tsurutaro Kataoka). She witnesses Densuke Kuroda being betrayed by his colleagues and realizes that politics is also a world of love & betrayal." (cr: asianwiki)

Great news! I actually searched for subs of this drama back in April/May but there was no results. However, I searched again now and it looks like the drama got subbed in english, all episodes! I'm glad :D I will watch it soon!

http://www.d-addicts...ic.php?t=162445

Acchan dramas don't always get subbed so I'm thankful ;___; <3

#58 SockMonkey

SockMonkey

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 10:34 AM

I watched it and really liked how it ended

#59 SAYUNA

SAYUNA

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,591 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 10:33 AM

Some updates from the past months!

160525 Acchan promotion for Busujima drama + hand reading.

I don't know what the man said about her hands, but her reactions/laugh are too cute ;___;

and she looks sooo good, I'm loving this mature styling for her!

https://www.dailymot...

160610 Tv Reports News about Acchan's Lipovitan Fine Cm~

160614 Acchan promotes Selfish and her album! She looks so cute here!

If you didn't watch Selfish Full Pv yet, here is a link to watch it in HD, on Dailymotion!

http://fujienyan.tum...-atsuko-selfish

#60 SAYUNA

SAYUNA

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,591 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 10:58 AM

Update on her album sales, I could only find the second week sales for now...

There have been 4 more weeks since then so the number is probably higher!

Atsuko Maeda's 1st Album (2nd Week Sales)
Week 2: 2,588 (19,615) (28th) [cr: stage48]

She most likely surpass 20,000 sales now, I hope she gets 30,000 eventually~

Acchan new Cm for Acom! Cute <333

160715 Acchan at Japan Cuts Festival in US, she did her intro in english ^^

Oricon top 10 breakout actresses of the first half of 2016, Acchan is #10 :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Atsuko Maeda, Maeda, Atsuko

Up, Up and Away!